T-Mobile Project Dark- $50 Unlimited Everything Plan!? UPDATE: IT'S UP!!! T-Mobile.com!!!

Haven't read through this at work, on my phone and too much work.... QUESTION, HOW IS EVERYONE GETTING IPHONE ON TMOBILE?!?!?

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Haven't read through this at work, on my phone and too much work.... QUESTION, HOW IS EVERYONE GETTING IPHONE ON TMOBILE?!?!?
Its an unlocked phone. I dont know how they do it but it can be done. Iphone has a slot where you can slip in your sim card. Tell tmobile you havean iphone and they will connect it for you.

thinking about getting an iphone with tmobile... can anyone share their experiences with it on tmobile?

Originally Posted by djaward

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Its an unlocked phone. I dont know how they do it but it can be done. Iphone has a slot where you can slip in your sim card. Tell tmobile you have an iphone and they will connect it for you.

T-mobile know that you have an iphone some how when you put the sim card in.

So if i was to bring an iphone to this would i be able to use the $59.99 no commitment plan, or do they have a seperate plan for iphones?

I just called t-mo to see if it would make a diff on my bill, SHONUFF!! I have the G1 with 300 min, fav 5's, unlmtd text and data and was payin 93 a monthafter taxes. I just switched to the even more plus plan and I get 500 min, NO fav 5's and still unlmtd everything else and my bill dropped to 70 a monthafter taxes...its a win in my book!!

Man its about time for me to get another phone but for now I got a question.......

I currently have a Tmo Dash and my bill is $60+ a month after taxs

$39.99 / 600min talk
$9.99 / 1000 txt msgs
$5.99 / Tzones

Question is if I change my plan to the Even More Plus Plan($39.99 /500min Talk+Txt) can I add the Tzones back? doing this would save me $10.
And also with is the Txt msgs unlimited with Even More Plus Plan($39.99 /500min Talk+Txt)?

does anyone have the iphone with these plans?
nerd.gif
, does it work?

Originally Posted by encore2007

Originally Posted by socluis90

Originally Posted by Crumbs

^ that ads to 70+ taxes and fees not 65
well its on family text plan so it's really $25. I only put $10 into it though making it 65 total. i just put 15 cuz that's what it goes for on a single line.

my plan is 2 iphones unlimited everything for 130 with tax

I wanna know too are they making yall pay the smartphone fee?????

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

nerd.gif
, does it work?

thats what im wondering. im down to come up on one... my homie has an iphone he never uses (1st gen) hed prolly sell it to me for > $75
if the internet works on a iphone w/ t-mobile im down to do this.

also.. i went from my bill being 85 after taxes to a measly 63
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MECKS

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

nerd.gif
, does it work?

thats what im wondering. im down to come up on one... my homie has an iphone he never uses (1st gen) hed prolly sell it to me for > $75
if the internet works on a iphone w/ t-mobile im down to do this.

also.. i went from my bill being 85 after taxes to a measly 63
pimp.gif

im the same way. people keep saying tzones works but it cant be added anymore, but im reading conflicting reviews online saying some people have been able toadd it (guess it depends on the employee who helps you)

^ i think the plans are still there. when i cut the unlimited texting off one of my lines the lady asked if i wanted to add a smaler text bundle. so obviouslysome features are still "add-able" but they aren't on the t-mobile website...

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

I just called t-mo to see if it would make a diff on my bill, SHONUFF!! I have the G1 with 300 min, fav 5's, unlmtd text and data and was payin 93 a month after taxes. I just switched to the even more plus plan and I get 500 min, NO fav 5's and still unlmtd everything else and my bill dropped to 70 a month after taxes...its a win in my book!!

damn i need to do this but 500 mins, that might be stretchin it

Originally Posted by MECKS

^ i think the plans are still there. when i cut the unlimited texting off one of my lines the lady asked if i wanted to add a smaler text bundle. so obviously some features are still "add-able" but they aren't on the t-mobile website...

Well they have unlimited text for 9.99. And tzones is only 5.99, but that's if you find somebody to still add it. I'd rather pay that than the 25 dataplan they have

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

I just called t-mo to see if it would make a diff on my bill, SHONUFF!! I have the G1 with 300 min, fav 5's, unlmtd text and data and was payin 93 a month after taxes. I just switched to the even more plus plan and I get 500 min, NO fav 5's and still unlmtd everything else and my bill dropped to 70 a month after taxes...its a win in my book!!
see i have the 300 minutes with unlimited text and web and a college discount so i pay around $67 currently. if i upgraded to this new plan iwould probably be paying around $72 which isnt that bad for free nights and weekends

I don't know where else to put this but I have a G1 and I really want a new phone:

iPhone
or
Blackberry 8900

if you go to a corporate store - you can get the unlimited mins/texts/internet (the internet is the data for smartphones) for $79.99/m - THIS CAN ONLY BE DONEAT A CORPORATE STORE - if you try to do it online or at a authorized seller they will charge the $79.99 + $30 for the data - the corporate store will have tocall their activation department to get it done but it can be done for their smartphones

Originally Posted by bright nikes

I don't know where else to put this but I have a G1 and I really want a new phone:

iPhone
or
Blackberry 8900
If you're getting a BB then get the new 9700, it's the top of the line right now.

Yeah it is, at least according to my sources. Some people already have gotten theirs early by ordering it from customer service.

Back
Top Bottom