Tahiry married & spreading Herpes in the Entertainment industry?

View media item 264466

Ratchet-Rearing Infector Revealed?

Tahiry Jose is being exposed as a *****-turned-wife-for-hire, who could be to blame for infecting some of the industry’s leading performers with herpes! Don’t believe me.. Ask Trey Songz.

It’s a situation which – despite a February 2011 marriage certificate confirming the union – the LHH cast member flat-out denies, while she somehow believes her role – both on and off ratchet television – is one which is “leaving a positive impact on young ladies”. Um…can someone say delusional?

This news comes as details surrounding Tahiry’s life outside of the ratchet television spotlight reveals a business agreement-turned-marriage to a “wealthy man” named Nicholas J. Brown.

We’re told part of pair’s the marital arrangement involves Tahiry being rewarded an unspecified monthly allowance, which sources say is Tahiry’s sole reason for being involved in the union.

Now, as news of Tahiry being infected with the Herpes virus surfaces, it seems Mr.
Brown may have gotten a lot more than he banked on when he put a ring on it. Don’t you agree?

Here’s what Gossip Daily is reporting:

“They sent a warning in the form of an email to Mona Scott Young to inform her of Tahiry’s alleged situation, but got no response. They also sent a copy of an alleged marriage certificate to the website that they claim belongs to Tahiry .

The source said Tahiry herself would come clean with all of this in an upcoming documentary, and they even suggested that lawsuits against the reality star are sure to come.”

Here’s what Tahiry Jose took to Twitter to say about it:

“Taking this timeout to thank all my supporters who don’t believe everything that they read. I knew coming into this what to expect, and I’m focused on leaving a positive impact on young ladies who can relate to my story.

Again, thank you for all your support, it means everything to me! Love, Tahiry.”

say it isn't so :smh:

Who ISNT spreading herpes in the entertainment history?

Peolple treat that **** like the common cold these days
mean.gif

The timing of this is weird...she's been hot on the internet streets for a min but the tv show brings this out.

Rich.-9 year old kid pops up/arrested
Yandy BF -Rape and a drug case
Now Tahiry

TV checks must be NICE to put up with all the extra stuff outside the show

who?

edit: just looked her up DAMN.  eh, i'd throw a jimmy on and rock her world.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom