Tahiry married & spreading Herpes in the Entertainment industry?

nah fam, i remember distinctly you agreeing with sillyputty (before NT switched) that nothing happens after you die, you just decompose

idk what your stance has been in the more recent threads, change of heart?

Yea, like I said you guys are taught to think in black and white. If you're not Christian you are atheist. I don't know what happens after you die I have said that several times in those thread. This is what happens when people group me with silly putty. The basic principles that Silly Putty and I agree on is that the burden of proof is on people making magical claims and our distaste for all things Christian. I tend to side with atheists in debates because at the end of the day the burden of proof is not on them, I however don't really consider myself an atheist. But I have slightly more strict agnostic views on things, with a touch of authotheistic Satanist beliefs.

You probably failed the SATs, you have no sense of point of view whatsoever. These are the simple-minded people dude goes so hard to argue with, that's why I keep my sentences relatively short. :smh:

When you die you do decompose, and the matter in your physical body goes to create other life. Whether or not, a soul or a force exist is beyond the scope of our understanding.
the only reason youre talking reckless is because you know im not about to waste time digging up the exact quote of you agreeing that souls dont exist

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, im simple-minded yet you've developed some uber simple non comprehensive ideal of me, that i, without a shadow of a doubt in your mind, embody all because i said you didnt believe in souls. . . . not to shabby anton, maybe tomorrow you can make me a formula one driver who has a mysterious and rugged exterior but underneath it all just wants a hug

i didnt take the SATs, just the ACTs, i did average, i wont front

Back
Top Bottom