Tailgater gets brake checked and crashes (Lulz?)

Now that I think about it, I've never changed lanes cuz I was being tailgated. I'm liable to slow down. If I really think you on my back like that to force me to move you in for a long ride.

Only way I'm changing lanes is to get to my exit.
That doesnt make you a better driver than any of these guys
What does my post have to do with being a better driver?

What does anything in this thread have to do with being a better driver?

Last edited:

Youre right. Congrats, youre on the same level as these drivers. Enjoy being a douche on the road.

Last edited:

For everybody saying it was a bad time to move out of the way because of the upcoming merge lane, was it a better time to cause a terrible accident?  Since safety comes first and moving toward the merging area would be so dangerous...
yes because he didn't get in an accident only the guy tailgaiting. 

For everybody saying it was a bad time to move out of the way because of the upcoming merge lane, was it a better time to cause a terrible accident?  Since safety comes first and moving toward the merging area would be so dangerous...
It is a bad time to merge because it increases the likelihood of an accident. Safety still comes first in this case.

Last edited:

Youre right.
I know I was right.

You were just looking to try and be better than somebody by putting them down even if you don't make sense.

Congrats, youre on the same level as these drivers. Enjoy being a douche on the road.
Only one douche in that vid bruh and I don't drive like that.

Last edited:
ITT: i'm going faster = i own the road
**** with that nonsense.
i will only slow purposely if someone is being a prick to me by riding my *** when they have a way to go around. if i'm in the fast lane, i move out the way before any faster car can get too close.

**** with that nonsense.
i will only slow purposely if someone is being a prick to me by riding my *** when they have a way to go around. if i'm in the fast lane, i move out the way before any faster car can get too close.
I don't think so.

ITT = I own the road and am never in the wrong no matter the situation.

if i'm going almost 65 in the lane next to the fast lane and speed limit is 55, you best believe that i'm not going to move over when someone can go around. i'm not talking about being a complete prick going 40 in the fast lane.

My bad, I was just speaking on the fast lane. You shouldn't have to move in that lane, I agree.

People tailgating so they can get somewhere 20 seconds faster. Is it really worth yours, my families, and other peoples safety so you can get somewhere 20 seconds faster?

boys out here rushing to a job they hate 11 times outta 10

or just used to having their way

no way the blame is equal insurance wise and law wise anyway

damn near impossible to prove they just braked to scare them even with video

good luck tho to all you horrible drivers out there

If I'm in a bad mood and someone is tailgating me I usually slow down and cruise at the same speed as whoever is next to me in the middle lane. That way the jerkoff who is tailgating me gets boxed in.

:lol: This.

The left lane is used as a passing lane on a 2 lane road. The guy who was being tailgated should've changed lanes. Tailgater was an idiot for driving so closely.

Last edited:
You were just looking to try and be better than somebody by putting them down even if you don't make sense.
So much irony in this 
laugh.gif
 . If you want to drive slow on the left lane when there is a right lane available, youre a douche.
**** with that nonsense.
Because slow people own the road right
laugh.gif
? Youre thinking about it too simplistically. Nobody owns the road.

The point is to stay on your lane (if youre fast, stay left; if youre low, stay right) to maximize the flow of traffic. These implicit rules exist for a reason. The Autobahn is very efficient because drivers follow these rules.

Last edited:
The left lane is used as a passing lane on a 2 lane road. The guy who was being tailgated should've changed lanes. Tailgater was an idiot for driving so closely.

Maybe dude used it to pass the truck (camera). Maybe could have moved over but with the on ramp there and risking cutting the truck off it was too dangerous.

Tailgater = dumb

back the **** up. all dude did was tap the brakes and homie got all ****** up :rofl:

boys out here rushing to a job they hate 11 times outta 10

or just used to having their way

no way the blame is equal insurance wise and law wise anyway

damn near impossible to prove they just braked to scare them even with video

good luck tho to all you horrible drivers out there

Ain't dat da Truf...

Who's to stay the guy didn't brake because he might have saw something on the road?

Maybe he saw traffic ahead and started slowing down.

No reason for a tailgater to be that close. All you fools out here trying to justify it are delusional.

You will not win, tailgating. Insurance companies will rip you a new hole.

I don't get it either

All pointless ego battles
If the brake checker gets rear ended, the tailgater is responsible for everything.

So if the brake checker wants to pull the ol' "my neck, my back" to try and get a payday...it will all be on the tailgater.

So much irony in this :lol:  . If you want to drive slow on the left lane when there is a right lane available, youre a douche.
Who said anything about wanting to drive slow?

The fast lane on the highway isn't a free pass to do 90 mph and feel justified.

You're sounding more like the douche the more you reply to me about this. Attempted one way to get at me, failed. Tried again, failed. Still trying.

If you want to drive as fast as you want, you gonna have to figure out a better way than tailgating.

On my way to Class this morning I witnessed this idiot tailgating a ******* tractor trailer with a wide load on it :stoneface: How dumb can you be? Was lowkey hoping the truck driver would brake check him and humble his ***.

I don't drive a lot so I wouldn't know, but what makes tailgating bad? What does the driver who is being tailgated lose by it happening to him?

I don't drive a lot so I wouldn't know, but what makes tailgating bad? What does the driver who is being tailgated lose by it happening to him?
its dangerous because if the leading driver needs to break or slowdown the tailgater doesnt have time to slow down which leads to rear ending

you gotta keep at least two car lengths of distance so that you have time to react to the guy in front of you breaking 

its dangerous because if the leading driver needs to break or slowdown the tailgater doesnt have time to slow down which leads to rear ending

you gotta keep at least two car lengths of distance so that you have time to react to the guy in front of you breaking 

I can't believe you have to explain that :lol:. And that was from a licensed driver? Crazy.

I can't believe you have to explain that :lol:. And that was from a licensed driver? Crazy.

srs :lol:

i mean the video shows why it's a bad idea

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom