Tailgater gets brake checked and crashes (Lulz?)

Both at fault. The lead car had plenty of room to get out of the passing lane but decided not to. Tailgater should not have been so close to the lead car. Ironically, the lead car increases speed and switches lanes AFTER the accident.

I have a lead foot and I get angry when people drive slow in the left lane but tailgating is stupid. I usually just pass on the right. I lose my **** when both cars ahead of me are riding side by side.

I do brake check if someone is tailgating though :lol:

Last edited:
I like to drive fast, but always follow the 'back tires and some pavement' rule. 

Regardless, if you're in the left lane with someone clearly intending on driving faster than you, get the hell out of the way man. 

Crazy annoying.

Last edited:
I was kidding :lol:

Tailgater is a douche. Had mad room to move and paid the price. Homie in front sped off while the dude in the right lane got off the road had me rolling

In Egypt we constantly flashed headlights so people would get out of the way. Most effective thing ever.

had a chick in one of the lifted trucks with all those stupid lights on them tailgating me on the freeway this morning. There was 4 lanes and I was in the 3rd lane going around 75 and this ***** was on my tail for about 5 miles. She could of switch lanes and pass me but didn't. I didn't care I just kept it at around 75.

We both exit and make a right at the intersection. At this point she pass me up after we made that right turn and we both stone face each other. She looked like she was around 45 years and as she was blazing by, I see a few country bumper stickers like I'm a country girl and Kiss my country *** on her bumper :rofl:.

What she don't know was I got 2 13.5 JL W7 in the back of my trunk :evil:. Knowing that she had her windows down and no back windows, I pulled up next to her on her left side at the intersection. There were no other cars were going the same direct as us. So flipped thru my Ipod for 2 Live Cew - Me So Horny, rolled down my windows and played it on full blast. The look on this chick's face was priceless :lol:....we stopped again 3 intersections down and I played 3 6 mafia - late light tip that shook her truck even more. She gave me the middle finger and I just smile and blew her a kiss. She pulled into a AMPM after that so I couldn't mess with her anymore.

I'll never understand why people get mad that they were "cut off". I get into an open space in front of you, no braking necessary and you're upset? This is when some folks usually try to tailgate but I love it. I peel off and watch them in the rear trying, but i'm gone.

I'll never understand why people get mad that they were "cut off". I get into an open space in front of you, no braking necessary and you're upset? This is when some folks usually try to tailgate but I love it. I peel off and watch them in the rear trying, but i'm gone.

ok :lol:

cause some people cut it real ******* close, especially on highways, its just dangerous.

Last edited:
When people tailgate me like that I don't brake check them, I just release the gas and let my car slow down until the person switches lanes.

I see ******** tailgate all the time but the brake checker is at fault. It makes no sense to even do it. What if he doesn't swerve? What if he ends up not even stopping and hits you? You really gonna risk getting yourself killed because some idiot wants to tailgate. Move to the right lane and let him go ahead of you then move back to the left lane. Driving really brings out the worst in people.

this. i seen too many accidents to **** around, also i value my car too much. oh and my life. the fact that dude kept it moving tho is :rofl: but i see this all the time.

this is common in the fast lane, and this is why i can't be with a moving pack like that. thats how u get those multicar fender benders/pile ups. in MA police do this to clear out the left lane, they'd go about 100 and tailgate your *** until you move.

also any one who says they can stop on a dime is playin themselves. even if u got big brake kits, no car is stopping in a 1 car length distance at highway speeds. not happening. well not to a complete stop.

Who said anything about wanting to drive slow?

The fast lane on the highway isn't a free pass to do 90 mph and feel justified.

You're sounding more like the douche the more you reply to me about this. Attempted one way to get at me, failed. Tried again, failed. Still trying.

If you want to drive as fast as you want, you gonna have to figure out a better way than tailgating.
Who said anything about going 90 mph? 
roll.gif

Do YOU want to try again?

Last edited:
I don't drive a lot so I wouldn't know, but what makes tailgating bad? What does the driver who is being tailgated lose by it happening to him?
its dangerous because if the leading driver needs to break or slowdown the tailgater doesnt have time to slow down which leads to rear ending

you gotta keep at least two car lengths of distance so that you have time to react to the guy in front of you breaking 

Almost - but at highway speeds 2 car lengths isn't nearly enough.

I don't drive a lot so I wouldn't know, but what makes tailgating bad? What does the driver who is being tailgated lose by it happening to him?
its dangerous because if the leading driver needs to break or slowdown the tailgater doesnt have time to slow down which leads to rear ending

you gotta keep at least two car lengths of distance so that you have time to react to the guy in front of you breaking 

Almost - but at highway speeds 2 car lengths isn't nearly enough.
That's why I said at least

Question? I was finished with you before that. Your answer is right there in all my replies just reread them slower.

What else is there to talk about?
Oh you were finished? How convenient 
laugh.gif

Youre the only one talking about going 90 mph

Question? I was finished with you before that. Your answer is right there in all my replies just reread them slower.

What else is there to talk about?

View media item 1953851
Oh you were finished? How convenient :lol:

Youre the only one talking about going 90 mph
Yes I was. We been done though. I aint forget how this started with you reaching.

Like you're not saying anything of worth or even asking any questions of value. What we talkin about then? You just drawing this out to keep replying or something? You can have the last reply I guess.

Last edited:
Just hold the L fam... Happens to the best of us.

Tailgater is still wrong no matter how anyone puts it.

There is no "slower vehicles go to the right, if the car behind them is going faster"

That's not how life works.

Who said anything about wanting to drive slow?

The fast lane on the highway isn't a free pass to do 90 mph and feel justified.

You're sounding more like the douche the more you reply to me about this. Attempted one way to get at me, failed. Tried again, failed. Still trying.

If you want to drive as fast as you want, you gonna have to figure out a better way than tailgating.

It's not a fast lane, it's called a passing lane and technically speaking you are not supposed to be driving in it, you use it to pass other cars. This is Drivers Ed 101.

Your stance is equivalent to sitting at a green light because you don't happen to feel like moving. And then getting mad at anyone who objects. YOU are the one not following the rules of the road regardless of how entitled to do as you please you may feel.

There is no "slower vehicles go to the right, if the car behind them is going faster"

There are literally traffic signs that say exactly that. What are you talking about?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom