Taking a break from a relationship?

And to that second bolded part, :smh: it's crazy how easy it is to take a dude's chick these days if you're just offering some good pipe and a listening ear. I haven't been out there in a while, but bruh, a lot of these chicks are not loyal AT ALL. I've seen so many situations first hand, being the other guy. It's really a trip.

Being fair though, dudes like I used to be are a big part of the problem too. Watch these so called "friends," coworkers and classmates. Chicks smash dudes they're familiar with. Trust that.

This is 100% true.

I've been the "other guy" many times. It's crazy how women will easily sleep with someone whom they're comfortable being around and already know. It's even easier if you have your **** together as well.

Women will usually play the victim and pin it on the guy, saying he wasn't who she thought she was. Sometimes they'll even say, "We're growing apart" to justify what she really wants to do or is already doing.

My advice to the OP is to get his life back on track and improve as a person and a father. Obviously he has a daughter with the girl, so she will have the opportunity to see OP improve his life. Once she sees you have things in order and you're a great father, she'll want you back. Like someone said already, women always wants to have a "true family".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom