Target Bathrooms?

Ignorance is booming

So the women that are outraged about this, are they ignorant as well? The ones that won't feel safe now that men are able to freely use their bathrooms?

The same way those high school girls were "ignorant" because they didn't want that dude, that identified as a girl, to use their locker room?

Like at what point can someone have an OPINION that differs from you without being called all these names?

Its far liberal tactics...

Anything that doesn't agrees with em is ignorance,

Usually follows, racist, sexist, bigot, homophobe.
In fairness, you say a lot of things that come off as ignorant.

Last edited:
Ignorance is booming

So the women that are outraged about this, are they ignorant as well? The ones that won't feel safe now that men are able to freely use their bathrooms?

The same way those high school girls were "ignorant" because they didn't want that dude, that identified as a girl, to use their locker room?

Like at what point can someone have an OPINION that differs from you without being called all these names?

Ignorance is booming

In fairness, you say a lot of things that come off as ignorant.

Da second u step off this website & enter realville, where da sample size of far left liberal loons is reduced significantly, common sense reigns supreme. In common sense land, da bathrooms are separated by sexes..

Well if I'm ever in target, I'm going in when my daughter has to use the restroom to watch and make sure no pervs not in there trying something.
She's 8 and I usually let her go do her thing alone, but I won't if I'm at Target.

But then.. women going to look at me like some creep. Win/lose

I always take my daughter to the men's restroom when we're out somewhere

Yep.

Folks act like women can't molest little girls. Sure, it's less likely. But I'm not letting my daughter outta my sight regardless.

Well if I'm ever in target, I'm going in when my daughter has to use the restroom to watch and make sure no pervs not in there trying something.
She's 8 and I usually let her go do her thing alone, but I won't if I'm at Target.

I always take my daughter to the men's restroom when we're out somewhere

Yep.

Folks act like women can't molest little girls. Sure, it's less likely. But I'm not letting my daughter outta my sight regardless.

There's nothing wrong wit that, i see moms drag their sons to da girls bathroom all da time with them, outta safety.

Fathers on NT, take care of your kids and be careful out there (as you always should be).

Guys on NT, watch your booty holes (as you always should be).

Fathers on NT, take care of your kids and be careful out there (as you always should be).

Guys on NT, watch your booty holes (as you always should be).
Exactly man ... So anytime you feel like strolling into a woman's bathroom ... You be good in Target ... Pedos on deck ... [emoji]128532[/emoji]

What's stopping a gay man from molesting me in the men's room?
Thats not da point a perv can "pretend" to be trans just to prey on lil girls.

Lil girls are alot more vulnerable than boys.

Last edited:
Sample fail.

The point is that pervs can hide behind the "transgender" pretext.
Not so much that transgender = Perv

You going to interpret that however you want though.

Sample fail.

I'd like any of you to provide me ONE instance where this has actually happened.

Sample fail.

...and they couldn't do this before?

As others said: what bathrooms do you think transgendered people were using prior to this?  You've probably been in the bathroom with a transgendered person and had no idea.

Not to mention that if a child is going to be molested/sexually assaulted, there's an IMMENSELY higher chance of them being assaulted by a family member or a trusted family friend than a random dude posing as a ****** in a Target bathroom.  

There's always been an unwarranted hysteria regarding "stranger danger" in this country.  Please try to start seeing things in a more rational light.

...and they couldn't do this before?

As others said: what bathrooms do you think transgendered people were using prior to this?  You've probably been in the bathroom with a transgendered person and had no idea.

Not to mention that if a child is going to be molested/sexually assaulted, there's an IMMENSELY higher chance of them being assaulted by a family member or a trusted family friend than a random dude posing as a ****** in a Target bathroom.  

There's always been an unwarranted hysteria regarding "stranger danger" in this country.  Please try to start seeing things in a more rational light.

I think logic is too much for most of these cats in this thread

If you have a child why not just use the unisex family bathroom? You guys are arguing over like 1 percent of the population. When an actual woman walks into the mens room then make a thread

Why can't the bathroom stay as they are ? There are people starving in the world, false imprisonment and all sorts of other madness and people want to fight over being able to use the opposite rest room.

Last edited:
Reactions: wr
Why can't the bathroom stay as they are ? There are people starving in the world, false imprisonment and all sorts of other madness and people want to fight over being able to use the opposite rest room.

BECAUSE WE CAN'T POSSIBLY CARE ABOUT BOTH!!!! IT'S ONE OR THE OTHER!!!!!!!!

BECAUSE WE CAN'T POSSIBLY CARE ABOUT BOTH!!!! IT'S ONE OR THE OTHER!!!!!!!!

So because those struggles exist that means a percentage of the 6 billion+ people on earth can't advocate for any other causes?

Go home.
Clearly we cant, cause thats the big topic in America now. Bathrooms. We gotta solve this immediate bathroom crisis before anything else. And I'm already home. How about you have a seat.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom