Taxi 12's - December '13

Got hit with a 5 hr wait time 
laugh.gif
 aight Eastbay.

Got my pair and one for the fiancé, demand was way high tho because everyone from the surround big cities are finding out about our small town mall [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Gone back to bed as well.  Grats to those that could cop and to those still on the hunt.  I honestly didn't expect too much difficulty for this shoe but Lord knows next weekend will be twice as difficult.  FNL sizes are pretty much scraps.  NDC is sold out.  NBA store is sold out so for those on eastbay and ftl, good luck.  And to those in the streets, stay safe.

anyone know how NBA store works? i didnt get an email confirmation but the order number i got at checkout says my order went through and everything, so im good?

i got two pair somehow in my cart on a limit one pair site... will my order get flagged and canceled if i manage to check out?

Got a conf email from Eastbay, thank god.....good luck to everyone out there still on the hunt for yourselves(not resellers)!

Ok so I had a pair in my cart on FNL and it got to the pay screen I hit submit but there was an error. I check my card and it was charged but then when I hit check out again it said the item is sold out. Does that mean it didn't go through?

Does NBA Store sends you a confirmation right away? Checkout out for a size 6 but haven't got an email.

wtf finally got past the spa page after 1.5 hours and sold out at least i got mylittle bro a pair from eastbay. sigh the things i do for blood...

Some dude just posted "he got taxi's, BIN is 300" 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
funny thing is it's my size, the struggle is real

realistically if your in line on eastbay and your timer is more than 30 minutes you should just give up

Back
Top Bottom