Taxi 12's - December '13

Mexicansneakerhead went for Ugly sweaters today, failed then tried for Kobes / Lebrons and Taxis.

Last edited:
I have an eastbay wait….so if i just kick it tip 1:52PM…i'll be set?
mean.gif
Nope. I had a wait for 5 hours and they kicked me off and said website over capacity.

So much fail. Tried getting an 8.5 for my brother for Christmas now I have no idea on his gift lol.

Question? I have 2 pairs in check out on eastbay and FTA. I checked out and estimated time is 4 hrs and so min. after a few minutes the screen will go blank

and I refresh and it goes bck to the timer with the time still counting dwn. If I dont refresh everytime the screen goes blank will I loose my item?, or am I ok as long as

I'm ther to check out when the timer runs down to 0:00?

:lol: everybody thought these would be an easy cop, wait till gamma blue XIs and black red Is, this was a just a preview of the next two releases.

Never have any luck on eastbay/ftl/champs

Usually hit on ndc or fnl.

Not this time. Guess it wasn't meant to be. 

You are incorrect sir

Plain n simple... sz 12 is my sz ... think id kno
so u suggest for the guy with the 4 hour wait time to stay in line?
Yes, it won't be that long.  Its more likely you'll be able to check out quicker or you get out of stock sooner.

Like @ColdCity  said, this isn't like NDC's wait in line.

No reason to give up now when your further along than most.

You are incorrect sir

Plain n simple... sz 12 is my sz ... think id kno

so u suggest for the guy with the 4 hour wait time to stay in line?

Yeah ... it never takes the time stated

Question? I have 2 pairs in check out on eastbay and FTA. I checked out and estimated time is 4 hrs and so min. after a few minutes the screen will go blank
and I refresh and it goes bck to the timer with the time still counting dwn. If I dont refresh everytime the screen goes blank will I loose my item?, or am I ok as long as
I'm ther to check out when the timer runs down to 0:00?

Refresh your slot isnt lost & it refreshes to the cart pg

Easy for me on FNL where I can hardly ever get past the SPA page normally. Onto the 1s which will be a nightmare.

About to release a sz 9 from EB, not worth this 5 hour + shipping + tax bull S**t, good luck yall.

Eastbay came thru for the Kid!
pimp.gif

Was able to cop 10.5 and a 5.5 for the wifey!

Had to wait over a hour to checkout tho.

Hour long splash screen on FNL, Eastbay terrible error adding to cart and after the countdown. These sites need to upgrade because this experience is getting worst. This same time last year for the Black and Red 11 was much better for a much better and more popular sneaker.

Back
Top Bottom