Taxi 12's - December '13

When I got home these pretty were waiting on me. My orders from NDC usually get here on Tuesdays, but thanks to this fast holiday shipping they got em here today. They shipped from Memphis, I live in Nashville.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sigh. Thursday and friday couldn't come any sooner. Wish nike had distribution centers at both coasts of the US. This wait killing me man. :lol:

how are these compare to the CDPs?

I passed. I still have my CDPs in immaculate condition. :D

how are these compare to the CDPs?

I passed. I still have my CDPs in immaculate condition.
happy.gif
same here, i passed myself cause of my CDP still being in pristine condition
tired.gif
 i did compare them with my buddy's pair and they look very similiar, quality wise i can't hardly notice any differrence at all, maybe the black leather part is a bit thin on the CDP compared to the 13' and the 13' has a little shinnier black leather and rubber sole if i were to over nitpick it

Last edited:
 aand..where did you find that?ebay?
I am sorry, I was under the assumption that everyone here follows the major sneaker sites. They dropped at Oneness.

Last edited:
I would keep my eyes on the big sites for when they restock this week. Otherwise, find a overseas site with stock.

I would keep my eyes on the big sites for when they restock this week. Otherwise, find a overseas site with stock.
ive keep searching on overseas websites which is still got taxi in stock. 

Fk ea**bay that they cancelled my order 

damn so i am a gold club member for nothing? all ya getting ya shoes same day im supposed to be getting them :lol:

Anyone know any overseas sites that dont have crazy prices. I've been trying to find a pair of 12s longer than I can remember I don't care which colorway can anyone help me out?

Shipment got bumped up to today, 2 days early from original scheduled date. I don't care what people say, UPS puts in work around my area.

Last edited:
I just realized the outer piece of black leather on these looks like it dips a bit lower than usual lol. oh well still glad I copped a pair and even more glad I didn't go for 2 now

Already did...they just keep saying they're behind and working through it and don't have a delivery date for me.

My only other suggestion would be if the hub is nearby, to change your delivery to "will call" via the UPS website and pick them up when you have time. You can do it free of charge. I did that for an iPad I was waiting for because the drivers in my area come at random times or don't come at all, and my delivery gets delayed. Worth a shot

Last edited:

Anyone know any overseas sites that dont have crazy prices. I've been trying to find a pair of 12s longer than I can remember I don't care which colorway can anyone help me out?
http://sklepkoszykarza.pl/?md=products&id_p=15775&name=buty-air-jordan-12-retro&

http://sklepkoszykarza.pl/?md=produ...air-jordan-12-retro-taxi-130690-125-preorder&

^ This Polish site has two pair of 12s in a size 12. Prices listed are in PLN so you will need to convert. Not sure how much they charge for shipping either.  I have never had any dealings with the website at all so I am not sure if you would be hit with customs or not. They appear to be reputable as they are listed on the Ewings Athletic European retailer list which is listed below:

http://ewingathletics.com/contact/retail-locations/europe/

Thanks anyway goody, I think I'll just have to search ebay in a couple of months once the hype goes down lol I wonder if they will restock??

Last edited:
Really? That's weird as hell... I've done it on a couple things I've ordered with no problem. When you put in your tracking # it didn't show anything at all?
I take it back.
laugh.gif
 Just logged back in today and it finally updated and appeared for all my shipments. Repped sir for the tip. 

Back
Top Bottom