Taxi 12's - December '13

I just checked my tracking info and its coming early Thursday instead of Friday. SMH what I hate about UPS over here is they come so late in the day (6 or 7 at night) and I am stuck sitting home waiting for the packages all day.
If you sign up for mychoice you can request a hold for will call and then pick it up at your leisure. I find that better than waiting for the UPS man or hoping a package doesn't grow legs on my porch.

Last edited:
Anyone else still waiting for Champs to send shipping info? My order still says it is waiting for approval.

Call them. For some reason orders get caught randomly in a verification state and if you don't call about it they may cancel the order.

I just checked my tracking info and its coming early Thursday instead of Friday. SMH what I hate about UPS over here is they come so late in the day (6 or 7 at night) and I am stuck sitting home waiting for the packages all day.
If you sign up for mychoice you can request a hold for will call and then pick it up at your leisure. I find that better than waiting for the UPS man or hoping a package doesn't grow legs on my porch.
I will have to look into that thanks bro. Repped

Last edited:

laugh.gif
 grow legs

Call them. For some reason orders get caught randomly in a verification state and if you don't call about it they may cancel the order.

Thanks. I just called them and they released the order. The lady said that they were "pretty behind" right now so that was why I hadn't been called yet to confirm the purchase. Funny, because when I called yesterday they told me just to wait for the tracking and I didn't need to do anything. Can't wait to get these!

Was it difficult for you to cop these? I know you had some trouble in recent years
Yeah, my clicking finger still hurts! LOL My brother actually found a spot near him that stocks #TBF sizes on release but he had to work and couldn't go for me so I had to get all clicky on the website. Happy too because 1 of the few releases I was excited about this year from JB.

Was it difficult for you to cop these? I know you had some trouble in recent years
Yeah, my clicking finger still hurts! LOL My brother actually found a spot near him that stocks #TBF sizes on release but he had to work and couldn't go for me so I had to get all clicky on the website. Happy too because 1 of the few releases I was excited about this year from JB.
Glad you copped. I know the struggle is real. The last time I went online to buy was concords and I lucked out forreal. I see some upcoming joints I might have to try for though. I passed on these, I had OG's but liked playoffs and copped those and I'm good off XII's now.

Man I can't wait for a restock on these. I thought I was over it but then I waited for Gamma tickets and saw some people wearing them and these are real dope in person.

Still salty from getting a connection error over and over and over again on saturday
Thought I was the only one with that error..cant wait for a restock on these.

Man I knew after something bad always comes something good, I missed on the Taxi's, but today copped the Air Force 180 (Barkley's), been on a lookout for these for quite some time...

from that video posted ... they interview a kid

that english though .. smh

Shawn Agee and his brother K-Shawn camped out at Eastland mall late Saturday night. Both were able to get their tickets.

Like, they were rushing trying to get them shoes. As soon as they pushed the door, they pushed the door open and made it fall down, Shawn Agee said
Its kind of messed up, but youre worried about your shoes and youre trying to get your shoes and you dont want to miss out, K-Shawn Agee said.

Why they got the same name?

NBA store just cancelled my order for my girls pair. :smh:

Had the wrong billing address, they sent me an email at 12:15 to updated it within the next 72 hrs.
Called at 1:00 and the lady said everything was good, she even upgraded my shipping at no additional cost.
Got an e-mail at 1:15 saying they'll refund my money. I called and they say we are out of stock. :smh:
Now i need to find a size 6.

Back
Top Bottom