Taxi 12's - December '13

Hey fellas, been a couple years since I got a release but I'm getting a pair for my younger cousin.

She wears a 7y. Just wanted to ask will these likely drop on Niketown at 8am? and would that size sell out quick? Debating if I should do the rsvp thing or if i can shop comfortably from home.

thanks in advance!
You should be able to get them online, from home have multiple sites open, to get a little help use Kicksdeals.com, they usually have one page with multiple links the day of.  The usual suspects are finishline, eastbay, footlocker, footaction, champs, nike.com, and as always it begins at 8am.  It won't be comfortable as you will be there refreshing and trying to get in cart for a while, unless you get lucky.  Forget the RSVP unless you're paying for a service or you have no life at all and are good at it.  If you camp out make sure you call the store before hand since now a days they are raffling tickets or doing the line up before launch day, so you might stand out there for no reason if any of the latter is true. Good luck.

Thank you for this!

Can't wait for these. one of those pairs that has alluded me forever. I'm finally gonna get them this weekend! Hopefully everyone goes after the kobes.

I'm cool. I never liked the 12's in any colorway. I remember when they first came out I thought "you follow up the 11's with this?" Garbage. Ever look at the black/red ones? There's 3 different shades of red on the shoe counting that plastic piece on the side that says "Jordan" on it. And the silly T W O 3 on the tongue looks like an afterthought. This (aside from the 13's) is when Jordan's started falling off... Just my opinion...

Not sure if this was already posted but nike.com will have them. Just got an email with all kinds of stuff coming out.

My first pair of J's were the Flu Games and I rocked those for 6,7 yrs before I busted them playing ball. So its kinda paying my respect to the first Jordans I bought with my own hard earned McDonalds money

You mean Nike.com will be selling Nike shoes?

#brilliant

I was under the impression nike.com didn't really sell retros like that. Just got the email, thought I'd share since a lot of you are complaining about the mall mob. Good luck getting yours. I'm cool.

The stores in my mall be on that BS! they all changed raffle days from wednesdays now.. jj is now sunday, champs, and fnl are mondays, and ftl is on wednesdays and thursdays.. so now if i wanna up my chances and enter at all stores i gotta make 3 separate trips to that place   
indifferent.gif

I just don't see the praise on these, to each his own. I am a bigger fan of the playoff 12s.
I love the playoffs .. more than these no, but i think its close to a tie.

My problem, maybe a lot of other people as well, with playoffs, rising sun, obsidians, cool grey, etc pairs that have the white outsole is how hard it is to keep it clean. I mean i go about 3-4 wearrs before I even think about wiping them down but its still a pain

My top 5 of 12s are:
Rising Sun - hate the yellowing its getting now tho :ohwell:
Taxi
Playoff
French Blue
White/Red
My top 5 12s are:

1)Black/Red

2)Black/Red

3)Black/Red

4)Taxi

5)Playoff

Still patinetly waiting for a new retro of the Blk/Reds done correctly.  My favorite Jordan shoe of all time.

My top 5 12s are:

1)Black/Red

2)Black/Red

3)Black/Red

4)Taxi

5)Playoff

Still patinetly waiting for a new retro of the Blk/Reds done correctly.  My favorite Jordan shoe of all time.
You and me both bro. I actually passed on the flu game 12's because of that nubuck. Maybe next year we can hope for the black/reds. Christmas perhaps?

-- Please excuse my ignorance -- Will these be available in a size 7.5? For the mens sizes all I've seen are 8 & up and for kids I see 3-7 Can anyone shine some light on this?

The stores in my mall be on that BS! they all changed raffle days from wednesdays now.. jj is now sunday, champs, and fnl are mondays, and ftl is on wednesdays and thursdays.. so now if i wanna up my chances and enter at all stores i gotta make 3 separate trips to that place   
indifferent.gif
Sounds like the mall is trying to limit traffic for all these raffles then. Hopefully others just pick and choose where they wanna go then?

Sounds like the mall is trying to limit traffic for all these raffles then. Hopefully others just pick and choose where they wanna go then?
Yep. The stores around here are all doing raffles and not gauranteed tickets like they normally would because they don't want a long line crowding the mall during the busiest time of the year.

Back
Top Bottom