Taxi 12's - December '13

Tried them on today, Im a 9.5, I tried on the 9.5 and I had exactly what felt like that .5 but they weren't flopping. So I'd say down .5 if you want them to fit, but TTS if you want some room
I'm a 9.5 also I like a little room to play with so I'm stick to my true size thanks

Not trying to tell how anyone should spend they money, but I don't see why anyone would need to cop multiples of these. These are ******g tanks.

It seems various Niketowns are doing FCFS as well instead of RSVP. When was the last time NDC didn't do a TLO for a retro?

Anyone do 1 day shipping on Eastbay? I need these shoes on Monday. Is that even possible without camping?

I been waiting since 2011 for these to come out. Back then they had those lows, I wasnt into them. I must double cop these, no doubt.

Not trying to tell how anyone should spend they money, but I don't see why anyone would need to cop multiples of these. These are ******g tanks.

I'm picking up 2 pairs so I can use one for indoor ball...The other for casual wears...

The thirst is super duper real for these. Normally I can slide by my local Hibbett Sports at lunchtime on Thursdays and get a guarenteed ticket. They don’t hand them out til 12. My boy called me and said that people had lined up at 8 this morning, and because the line got so rowdy, security made Hibbett had out the tix at 8:30a. I called 6 more hibbetts within 150 miles of me and they also had unusual lines. Mind you, they normally have leftovers the day after (they only get general release kiks).

Last week, I was 100% confident that this will be an easy cop since every shoe store in my area is getting them (FTL, FNL, Champs, DTLR, JJ, FA, Hibbett). My boy at HOH just text me and said they got about 300 names on the raffle list already). Now I’m like 5% confident.

The description on finishline says they are the first jordan to have zoom air...these do not have zoom air.

Back
Top Bottom