TAY Challenege: April Yambition... 30 (yambs) for 30 - maddog, where you at to make the list?

I dont know if yall made the list yet, but Imma have to withdraw due to sickness.

I'm not going to be going anywhere anytime soon.

laugh.gif
 i see a lot of NTers are 0-0 so far, im in the same boat as yall tho
eyes.gif
. i kno its a challenge and all but the point of this challenge has to be putting you outta ur comfort zone more than it is about pulling YAMBS. its kinda like being a high volume shooter vs a high percentage shooter. 

:lol:  i see a lot of NTers are 0-0 so far, im in the same boat as yall tho
eyes.gif

. i kno its a challenge and all but the point of this challenge has to be putting you outta ur comfort zone more than it is about pulling YAMBS. its kinda like being a high volume shooter vs a high percentage shooter. 
high percentage shooters pass up good shots for great shots...

And when it comes to yambs... a good shot for you >>>>>>>> next man getting a great shot...

So about a month ago, I went to one of my friend's (female) birthday parties with my girlfriend at the time. I found out at a later date that a girl that was also at the party was feeling me and wanted to approach me even with my girlfriend there (They could be gassing my head up now that I'm single, but oh well). Anyways,  long story short, I broke up with my girlfriend a few days later (this birthday party situation had nothing to do with that) and today, you guys motivated me to creepily find her on facebook and send her a message like it was 2005.

I'll keep you guys posted. I acknowledged the creepiness of messaging via facebook and asked if she wanted to grab a drink sometime. I'd ask her in person but I wouldn't see our paths crossing otherwise. 

Day 2. This chick I've. been feelin real bad since last quarter is in 2/3 of my classes. Thought I was doomed cuz she was with a group of friends but she's dolo in this class. It's fate

Day 2. This chick I've. been feelin real bad since last quarter is in 2/3 of my classes. Thought I was doomed cuz she was with a group of friends but she's dolo in this class. It's fate

:smokin get on that bruh, no potential c-blocks in your way

I'm still 0-0 right now.  I haven't seen anything worth pulling the trigger on, but I suspect that will change tomorrow.

no yambs again today...just now leaving from target getting some grocery shopping done.....no breezy just family moms with their family. Im going to lower my standard a little since everyone is gone for spring break.

day 2: 0 attempts. gimme time. i was more alive today tho. hopefully tomorrow goes better.

Today: 0-1
Overall: 0-1

So I was in a different part of town today than I usually am for work and saw this girl in the coffee shop. Introduced myself, asked what she got, yadda, yadda. Turns out she worked for a different coffee company, so I gave her some crap for drinking the competitor's goods. We talked for a little bit, then I told her I had to go or I was gonna be late for my meeting. Asked for the digits, got hit with the "I have a boyfriend." I was like Oh! Well, have a good day then.

:smh: It'll get better

man...

true story.. i'm just wondering how the final week will be...

12 yambs.. :x

didnt really do much today, so wasnt able to come across anyone..

to all my dallas heads.... i'm hitting up sambucas tomorrow night... where the cougars play..

results after the jump

Today: 0-1
Overall: 0-1

So I was in a different part of town today than I usually am for work and saw this girl in the coffee shop. Introduced myself, asked what she got, yadda, yadda. Turns out she worked for a different coffee company, so I gave her some crap for drinking the competitor's goods. We talked for a little bit, then I told her I had to go or I was gonna be late for my meeting. Asked for the digits, got hit with the "I have a boyfriend." I was like Oh! Well, have a good day then.

mean.gif
It'll get better
thats the f'ing worse. its like i just took time outta my day, worked up the nerve to approach you and you have a fking bf? that ish drive me crazy. shes gets an ego boost and i get dejected.

yo i got a gotdamn stye in my eye. i look like i have damn pink eye.

Came outta nowhere i was :pimp: and i guess i kept rubbing my eyes >:

Messin' up my mojo in the beginning, I'm DTD guys

Last edited:
I'm not sayin I need to be faded to spit, It just so happens that I'm faded most days anyways...even on random weekdays my dudes will just come thru with bud and bottles. not mad at the college lifestyle at all :smoking

But for today I was lit from like 4 to 10 pm just adventuring and chiefin w my dude, ended up w/ a group of some fine dark skinned chicks, one of which eagerly took the digits.

plus ran into a couple old prospects that might be sparked up again, not a bad day.

Day 2: 0-0. As stated, I would be traveling for work all day today, so not a single yamb was encountered.

I have traffic court tomorrow right after work, but low key each of the last couple times I just randomly started a convo with a breezy in court. If the lane is open I'm def taking the J.

Im seeing alot of excuses right now, get out there fellas. There are decent looking women EVERYWHERE you go unless you're holed up in the house all day. "Don't be scurred, its just *****"

Anyway, I just got on this older yamb at work. That mass is perfecto. She always been extra flirty with me but I just been letting her stew in her own juices. A bunch of ppl from the job met up and went to the bar but I couldnt make it. Used it as the preface...here's the convo

Me: So did yall hit d's bar the other day?
her: yes, where were you?
Me: I didnt have anybody's number to call to see if we were still going.
Her: You want my number??
Me: Yeah give it to me.
Her:281-330-8004....Dont let me get you in trouble with my number in your phone
Me: [chuckles] in trouble with who? Im the TROUBLE MAKER.
Her: [laughs] imma spank you youre bad.!

Just some lil corny lighthearted **** for the older chick.....it worked so dont knock it! Lol

Back
Top Bottom