TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone ever cleared out the roster before? I've pretty much always had one backup on deck, but the few females I am talking to right now have topped out there potential. I kinda wanna hit refresh, any thoughts TAY brethren ?
Right now. All my old joints are crazy. Should be a couple parties this weekend so hopefully I can re-up. Hopefully I dont jinx myself.

I'm looking to get a solid rotation for the spring/summer, and trying to be more selective.

This girl I've been smashing for a long time was supposed to sleep over tonight but she cancelled after I told her she couldn't sleep in because I'm leaving for Vegas in the AM.

For some reason the curve from girls on the team just burns more

:lol: :lol:

that "I gotta wake up early cuz he gotta wake up early" life. aaaahhhh man, that **** used to SUCK. I could honestly see why she'd cancel. Nothing personal against you (probably) she just don't feel like waking up early. Cuz then you gotta drive home.... and by the time you get home it's too late to go back to sleep so now you just Up.... early.... #nobueno.

Man that used to be an UP FRONT question for me---especially since I'm a teacher so I'd be off in the summer. "uuuuhhh do I have to leave when you wake up to go to work? No? Ok cool, I'll see you in a minute" :lol: :lol:

I know it's not personal but a curve is a curve :lol:

This is what I get for being honest :lol:

Anyone ever cleared out the roster before? I've pretty much always had one backup on deck, but the few females I am talking to right now have topped out there potential. I kinda wanna hit refresh, any thoughts TAY brethren ?

Listen it's always nice to rebuild, that's how you get a #1 draft pick. Sometimes you move forward in life and the women that you had on your team just don't do it for you anymore.

Appreciate the feedback yall repped @ awwsome. It's tough because I'm actually putting P on the back burner, but it will give me more time to focus on myself.

Spring and Summer are coming up so they'll be plenty of prospects available.

speaking of replenishing the roster...one of em cut me off :frown: like flakey to the point i ended cussing her out through text...tombout ill see you in a couple of months crap...any experience on this?

speaking of replenishing the roster...one of em cut me off
frown.gif
like flakey to the point i ended cussing her out through text...tombout ill see you in a couple of months crap...any experience on this?
Months?  

lol yup dead serious...she texted me the night before talking about i miss you but i couldn't hang out because i had my night gig...then became super flaky lol...women i really can't understand them

lol yup dead serious...she texted me the night before talking about i miss you but i couldn't hang out because i had my night gig...then became super flaky lol...women i really can't understand them
Man ignore that girl and drop her completely. Dead her. She's not worth the time. Just continue to do you. She'll definitely be back around trying to squeeze back in and hitting you with some type of texts like everything is good though. Don't fall into it.

Bbw thread got me a lil inspired
Hit up dis bbw and asked when we having a sleepover
She tells me whenever
I say okay tell me when i can come thru
She says nah cuz she lives at home. Shes says i can come over to sleep at ur house doe
I tell her nah thats not happening

I also live at home

For those livin at home how do you guys handle these situations?

I used to smash in my car/ garage.

So it's the end of cuffing season and this is CRAZY.

TWO girls I have in the rotation are really, really starting (or have been?) feeling the kid.

The #3 option hits me yesterday asking when I'll be back in town...
Me: Idk, Vegas this weekend tho!
Her: Oh... I miss you :/
Me: Vegas!
Her: Oh...U dont miss me?
Me: Vegas!

From there I just kept trolling her...

LITERALLY 5 MINS AGO my number 1 option hits me (she's on spring break and back home in FL)
Her: Hey
Me: Was just thinking about how drunk u must be right now lol... Was I correct?
Her: Idk I kinda miss you...

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Yea I wouldn't rent an apt with a chick if you not pursuing her, she'll likely catch some feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom