TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone ever cleared out the roster before? I've pretty much always had one backup on deck, but the few females I am talking to right now have topped out there potential. I kinda wanna hit refresh, any thoughts TAY brethren ?
yea sometimes thats what u gotta do. good for you and the girls.
let them go. chill for awhile and let them replenish with new aspects

If I knew how to screen cap the convo, I would... I ended up saying, "Can I beat the cheeks when I get back?"
She says, "I was trying to help u out with that this weekend, but ur always gone :/"

I swear man, when you don't give a **** at all that's when women want you most, most of em are masochists at heart. :lol:

Some dude is out there bending over backwards for her too.

Last edited:
To the cats speaking of rebuilding...Yes, this is the perfect time for it.

Cuffing season has ended. Relationships will crumble.
Chicks fresh off Spring Break. Flings will be encouraged.
Warmer weather. Less clothing :evil:

We are approaching prime time, yambily. Buckle up.

I swear man, when you don't give a **** at all that's when women want you most, most of em are masochists at heart. :lol:

Some dude is out there bending over backwards for he too.

Word, less effort the better. Just be attractive, say a few witty lines.

If only that applied to everything in life :lol:

Some dude is out there bending over backwards for he too.

Brah, that's why I always got talent on the roster lol.

Word, less effort the better. Just be attractive, say a few witty lines.

If only that applied to everything in life :lol:

More or less what I do. I'm damn witty and don't care about them at all.

After she told me she kinda misses me (#1 option) she says..

"Ok, I miss you. Just chillin with friends, what r u up to??"

Now time to kick both of them off the team, it's spring :evil:

Ya, everyone says that area is thriving w/ yambs.

No shots but, Surge are you ugly? Or just got a little social anx?

Ya, everyone says that area is thriving w/ yambs.

No shots but, Surge are you ugly? Or just got a little social anx?

I...I don't know, bruh
I have my days lmao. Looks wise, I think I'm ight, if anything it's probably social anxiety, I over think & I don't say **** to girls unless I have the absolute right timing & I've thought everything out in my head lol

I been on TCU campus...y'all have them yambs. You need to do some after school activities or spring break.

Spring break already ended but yeah, I gotta hit some of the parties/bars, which I dabbled in a little bit lol
TCU has enough money for you to have a good time any day of the year.

You need to hit up some of those TCU baseball game when they get back from their road trip. 14-10 that is pretty decent and get at some females there.

You need to hit up some of those TCU baseball game when they get back from their road trip. 14-10 that is pretty decent and get at some females there.

True true, so now that we have options for locations, how about getting that conversation game on point? :lol:

Hi my name is surgevi
How was spring break?
Did you go to South By So what?
Whatever comes to mind.

Didn't I tell to talk to every chick that makes eye contact with you on your from class one day? This seem familiar.

Hi my name is surgevi
How was spring break?
Did you go to South By So what?
Whatever comes to mind.

Didn't I tell to talk to every chick that makes eye contact with you on your from class one day? This seem familiar.

Yeah lmaooo funny story about that, I was at a party & me and this shorty was making long *** eye contact, I felt like I should've went up to her but I was like "maybe she's just looking back cuz I keep looking at her" & I took forever to do anything, by the time she came over my side, I tried to talk to her & she ignored me :lol:

Gotta run with those subtle signs!

Aiight TAY. I'm losing interest in my relationship I've been in for about a year now. Finally decided to talk to this chick I've been seeing on campus all semester, but never actually spoke to her. Nice red chick pretty thick, really friendly. She supposedly went to my hs (never seen her before) and grew up near where I did, neither of which are good signs since i grew up and went to school in the ghetto. Got her number today.

I wouldn't mind trying to keep my relationship alive, but my girl bothers me a lot. She spontaneously gets in bad moods, argues about every little thing and is way too headstrong. I hate how stubborn she is, and even when she's wrong, she can't swallow her pride. She just so happened to tell me today that she know she trippin and is promising me that she'll get right.

Should I see what's up with the new chick now or should I just try again with this current relationship? I live alone in my dorm so if I talk to the new chick I feel like I'll end up pipin within the week, so I decided to ask TAY

Aiight TAY. I'm losing interest in my relationship I've been in for about a year now. Finally decided to talk to this chick I've been seeing on campus all semester, but never actually spoke to her. Nice red chick pretty thick, really friendly. She supposedly went to my hs (never seen her before) and grew up near where I did, neither of which are good signs since i grew up and went to school in the ghetto. Got her number today.

I wouldn't mind trying to keep my relationship alive, but my girl bothers me a lot. She spontaneously gets in bad moods, argues about every little thing and is way too headstrong. I hate how stubborn she is, and even when she's wrong, she can't swallow her pride. She just so happened to tell me today that she know she trippin and is promising me that she'll get right.

Should I see what's up with the new chick now or should I just try again with this current relationship? I live alone in my dorm so if I talk to the new chick I feel like I'll end up pipin within the week, so I decided to ask TAY
Your girl did say she would try to get her act right.  Give her that chance.  See what you can do to help the relationship prosper; these are rarely one sided issues.

If it falls through, give red a call.

Damn, didn't realize dude went to TCU... I was smashing a girl from there last spring... There's some bad ones on campus man.

to all the 21+ year olds, how do ya'll feel about the 18-19 year old's on campus giving you looks? How much effort ya'll put into them?

For some reason, I feel no energy to go and try to smash for whatever reason because they're younger.. some bad ones on the soccer team throwing it at me but I'm 22 she's like 19, nothing in common. It would be strictly be me tryna be charming for awhile till I clap the cheeks..

to all the 21+ year olds, how do ya'll feel about the 18-19 year old's on campus giving you looks? How much effort ya'll put into them?

For some reason, I feel no energy to go and try to smash for whatever reason because they're younger.. some bad ones on the soccer team throwing it at me but I'm 22 she's like 19, nothing in common. It would be strictly be me tryna be charming for awhile till I clap the cheeks..

I've done it, tbh. Younger chicks are more fickle/childish but give up the Yambs a lot easier & get impressed by the simple things, they're fun too :lol: but I'd never *date* one & most at that age don't want to be boo'd up for too long anyway.

18/19 is the ripest age fam, just gotta deal with slight immaturity.

It's the 22/23 yr olds that are stretched out and got extra baggage.

Them 19-20 y.o. chicks are fun but you gotta be careful with them cause they can fall for the dickdaze hard and the next thing you know you got a stalker :/

I prefer 25+, a little bit more sane/self aware, independent and experienced.

The () gonna be great at any age honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom