TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I realized everyone has their lane of yambs.

For instance, my boy has skater boy swag (bangs, snapback, medium build) His lane has always been the teeny boppers like 20 and under. Chicks who usually live in dorms.

Then my style is the clean cut, jock type. I tend to attract 21 plus along with plenty of MILFs since I look about 30. (6'5", 250)

My point is to find your lane and flourish. Not all the yambs will fall into one category but chances are you attract a certain type.

:lol: @ a 22 and 19 year old not having anything in common. Y'all have everything in common, trust me.

3494581-3352100151-50-Ce.gif

Man you don't even know who you are between the ages of 18-25, so how can a 19 and 22 year old NOT have anything in common,lol..
Also please don't let so called"Milfs" who are 26 and older fool you. Some of them are wayyyyyy worst then youngsters...

Last edited:
School these young fellas Mugen, pretty much anybody under 30 nowadays is fair game, believe that. They are just as much into social media and foolishness as you are. Man the game is so easy when you get some age on you, you can filter out the straight easy and bull...but that's life man, living and learning.

That's not always true though there are exceptions, there's high quality women at every age, you just can't settle for anything.

Couldn't fade a chick lower than 20, 21 at this point...I'd prefer 22 - 26...kinda like being the younger one.Also, me && the fellas hitting the club tomorrow night, although it's FAR from my ideal scene && doesn't fit my personality...tips on how to adjust/not look like a complete idiot?

You right bc I've ran across some 24 years old who's got that their **** together, hell I have a 25 year old who is some on point its crazy. But most of these women out here are lost and simple.

Last edited:
Yeah there can be quality women at every age but when you are young, you change everyday. You don't have the coping skills to deal with real true relationships beyond yambs. Even though I have always been an old soul, the 18-25 year old me had no idea what the **** I wanted or who I was or how to keep a relationship longer then a year. It wasn't until I truly sat down at 26 were I got my focus and learn what I liked and didnt like.
Between those ages you are just "Playing" grown up..
People change everyday, **** happens and I know I am about to contradict myself a little bit but **** it. Have you ever just sat and wondered why all these dudes go insane after relationships or just FWB relationships, it's because they are either too young to handle the stress of rejection and they never learned how to deal with adversity or too old and never sat back in their younger days and reflected on their decisions or got wife up too young and that's all they know. So mentality is definately a factor in all of this.
But to speak with a forked tongue there truly isn't any difference between a young woman and a older woman, don't be blinded by these so called "independent" women. They will hurt and confuse you more then a youngin..
But 18-25 you might not have the same hobbies in common but your life experience is pretty much the same. In all honesty once you hit 30 you will see what I am talking about. The view of the world will definately be more clear, lol...
#oldheadswag...

I'm not saying that your worldview is fully formed but you still be in tune with yourself spiritually and create something transcendant with a female at a young age. You're always going to change because growth is a constant but that connection can grow as well. Plus at 30 you're still a young man, I'm sure a 40 year old will say the same thing.

I'm just saying as a 22 year old with a pretty high body count (humblebrag), the fresh-soph women on campus just give off a ******ed, ex****ting vibe to me.. always been into the older Latin & White women.. as a horny 18 year old was going to mad strip clubs talking to older women and ****, been into that

In the eyes of a 40 year old, I might be considered young, but the **** I see everyday truly shows how old I am,lol..
All I am saying is your 20's are your "mistake" years, we can agree to disagree but between 18-27(I will add two more years to that equation), you truly don't know **** and you are still trying out different things to fit the ever evolving equation of your life.
It just funny to see young dudes say they have nothing in common with their peers, the world is definately different from when I was growing up. At 18 I didn't care what type of yambs I was pulling, I was just out there and giving it to any welling and able body female who wanted it,lol. Maybe you guys are more sophisticated now then my generation, lol, I don't know but whatever you do be safe and have fun..
One

Remember my sister telling me that you are still learning yourself in your 20s and your 30s are when you really start to living. I took that and ran with it.

:lol: @ a 22 and 19 year old not having anything in common. Y'all have everything in common, trust me.

exactllllly

In the eyes of a 40 year old, I might be considered young, but the **** I see everyday truly shows how old I am,lol..
All I am saying is your 20's are your "mistake" years, we can agree to disagree but between 18-27(I will add two more years to that equation), you truly don't know **** and you are still trying out different things to fit the ever evolving equation of your life.
It just funny to see young dudes say they have nothing in common with their peers, the world is definately different from when I was growing up. At 18 I didn't care what type of yambs I was pulling, I was just out there and giving it to any welling and able body female who wanted it,lol. Maybe you guys are more sophisticated now then my generation, lol, I don't know but whatever you do be safe and have fun..
One

naw i refuse to believe this generation of youngins are more sophisticated. they are given more. than what we had. so they may be more knowledgable about a few things because of the information technology error. but natural experience no way. trial and error. no. stuff like that

Last edited:
Yeah there can be quality women at every age but when you are young, you change everyday. You don't have the coping skills to deal with real true relationships beyond yambs. Even though I have always been an old soul, the 18-25 year old me had no idea what the **** I wanted or who I was or how to keep a relationship longer then a year. It wasn't until I truly sat down at 26 were I got my focus and learn what I liked and didnt like.
Between those ages you are just "Playing" grown up..
People change everyday, **** happens and I know I am about to contradict myself a little bit but **** it. Have you ever just sat and wondered why all these dudes go insane after relationships or just FWB relationships, it's because they are either too young to handle the stress of rejection and they never learned how to deal with adversity or too old and never sat back in their younger days and reflected on their decisions or got wife up too young and that's all they know. So mentality is definately a factor in all of this.
But to speak with a forked tongue there truly isn't any difference between a young woman and a older woman, don't be blinded by these so called "independent" women. They will hurt and confuse you more then a youngin..
But 18-25 you might not have the same hobbies in common but your life experience is pretty much the same. In all honesty once you hit 30 you will see what I am talking about. The view of the world will definately be more clear, lol...
#oldheadswag...

All yambs aside, this is real ish! :smokin

exactllllly
naw i refuse to believe this generation of youngins are more sophisticated. they are given more. than what we had. so they may be more knowledgable about a few things because of the information technology error. but natural experience no way. trial and error. no. stuff like that
I was being facetious with that "sophisticated" line, lol...

Couldn't fade a chick lower than 20, 21 at this point...I'd prefer 22 - 26...kinda like being the younger one. Also, me && the fellas hitting the club tomorrow night, although it's FAR from my ideal scene && doesn't fit my personality...tips on how to adjust/not look like a complete idiot?

Pop a molly.

Srs.

No mollies over here, trust :lol: :lol:

And nah, not the strip club (even tho I've never been to one), just the regular club...I've been before (maybe like 4 times) but I just end up coolin on the side somewhere...just doesn't do anything for me for whatever reason. Not tryna be a buzzkill around my boys either tho.

As long as its legal, if i'm just tryna bust a nut age doesnt matter to me.

I've hooked up with a 18 year old (i was 18) and she was the most mature female I've ever been around. I've also hooked up with a 24 year old (i'm 22) and she was by far the dumbest bird ever.

If i'm interested in someone, besides for looks, i care mostly about how a woman carries herself and if she has goals in life. Everything else is secondary.

Last edited:
About 10 pages back I mentioned a girl who invited me over and even though there was opportunity I didn't strike because 1. we have to work together in a student organization, 2. had to be sure it was appropriate.  Was waiting for invite #2.

Fast forward to today, invite #2 never came.  We were both in town over spring break and were talking but she was in "recluse mode." Kept snap chatting me pics of her watching tv all alone, would be flirty about it. No come over image/text. W.e.  A few days into break I decided to reach out and invite her to cook with me.  Said lets go shopping and cook something.

At fist i was like we both hungry, you should cook some black rice for me (she haitian).  

She was like nah im not gonna cook for you.  

I told her to put on her clothes and lets go get these groceries.  

She was like how you know I'm naked?

Me: Cuz you home alone..

blah blah blah

after a lil back and forth she conceded she dont know how to cook black rice.  But I'm still trying to be assertive  word to Tariq, so give a final push: Let's learn and cook it together.

Still she doesn't bite and I hang up soon after.

That was our last major point of contact.  Come back after spring break, during one meeting me and a friend laughed after she said she cooked lobster.  Completely unrelated joke, but she seemed to be all in her feelings about it. And neither of us wanted to explain it.

She acting all cold towards me now and I'm not sure if it has to do with that one little joke.  She thought it was because she didnt want to cook for me and my friend and I were both like you're really reaching.  Dunno what to do now.

What should I do from here?

Last edited:
Why did u wanna cook with her? Shuda jus gone over
So we can actually hang out and do something.  The intent was to spend time with her as opposed to exclusively seek out the draws.  And also since when is it acceptable to just show up uninvited?

EDIT: also was tired of chilling on the couch and watching movies/tv/youtube...actually wanted to do some kind of activity

Last edited:
Tariq was always lame to me. something about him was just off

Anyway in my experience it's best to not try to get anything from a female. Just do you and when she starts feeling you she will be the one asking what you like and doing everything to make you happy. It's just how women are designed and why it's so great to be a man. "I shall not want" is a saying that works well for me

And don't let girls tease you like that. Don't be sending me pics unless you tryna get it in, straight up. avoid the thirst trap.

Last edited:
Tariq was always lame to me. something about him was just off

Anyway in my experience it's best to not try to get anything from a female. Just do you and when she starts feeling you she will be the one asking what you like and doing everything to make you happy. It's just how women are designed and why it's so great to be a man. "I shall not want" is a saying that works well for me

And don't let girls tease you like that. Don't be sending me pics unless you tryna get it in, straight up. avoid the thirst trap.
They werent trappy at all.  Literally just pics of a face. She just had flirty text captions

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom