TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's easy for us to say "Smash that" but the dynamic of these past 4 or 5 years probably means a lot :lol:

But if she's sendin you pics...
*alonzo gif*

Make a move bro.

Been friends w/ this chick for years.. like 4-5 years. She's a model and she's a good solid 8-9. Long legs, fit, etc. I usually send her pics of bad chicks that send me pics (explicit pics) for her to check out or judge or whatever.

Well lately, I send her someone, she says they're hot and then she asks me if I think she can do better. I say "Go ahead and try. Let's see it." and she'll send me a picture of her doing the same pose / wearing the same amount of clothes that the chick in the pictures are doing / wearing. I know she's doing it for attention, has no intent on sleeping with me, but is it bad that I don't mind at all? :lol:

Next time, send a picture of you in the bed with a female, see if she tries to one up again...

My girl got the bouncers to let me in with them because I had 4 girls with me, said it was her birthday and I was her boyfriend. All the dudes saw me cut the line and one guy came up to me later, upset, and was like, "that's not your gf, I saw you cut the line and pretend." I was just :wow: :lol: :smh:
dat salt :lol:

:lol: it was Vegas, 4 am and I was already gone. I wouldn't do that sober. I was too gone. Never again

laugh.gif
it was Vegas, 4 am and I was already gone. I wouldn't do that sober. I was too gone. Never again
lol i feel you planning to go down there for my boy bachelor party .

You're F****'n disgusting

:lol:

Trust me I thought the homie was mental when he first told me about this so many years ago. You will never have wetter box in your life, period. I have only and would only do this with a chick I was pretty serious with tho. She said it made her cramps go away

You gotta be in and out though.. After 5-7 min it gets sticky and uncomfortable :x

Nah bro I'm in there til the bitter end :lol:. Used to feel like a savage afterwards, like I really just murdered the p. I'm a dog :smh:

mugen81 mugen81 :pimp:

Last edited:
I guess I'm the only one who doesn't mind running a red light? Box is extra squishy during that time of the month

I do it all the time. As long as you have a dark towel and easy access to a shower it's nothing.

A little blood never hurt anybody

I guess I'm the only one who doesn't mind running a red light? Box is extra squishy during that time of the month

Nah homie I came up on Hot dogs and ketchup :evil: :lol:

But I was sweating bullets for a couple days cause I was playing in the box with no hat

#pulloutgamestupid :nthat:

:rofl: @ #pulloutgamestupid

Definitely a red light runner, ain't my favorite way to get the box but when it's your woman and you need that fix?

I'm parting the Red Sea like Moses.

First paragraph says it all when it comes to these women

http://nerdatthecooltable.com/2014/07/quick-little-gems-on-dealing-with-women-pt-25-by-kevm3/
Man honestly, I don’t know why guys are spending all this time trying to figure out these little hints, signs, tips, strategies, techniques and tactics, as if this or that woman has some magnificent prize to offer you for all the effort. What does she have to offer really? That box that 20 to 30 other guys have already been in? Stop racking your brain and trying to figure out the magical keywords that she will like or some such nonsense. Either she likes your conversation or presence or she doesn’t. If she doesn’t, no big loss. Another woman will. That simple. There’s no reason to sit around here stressing over the perfect way to come at a woman. What are any of these women offering for you to rack your brain for all of that? Stop tip-toeing around these broads and acting like they got the juice to corral your thoughts.
I needed this. |I
Need to start reading this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom