TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the problem with blood though???
It's not like you are "diving in" and eating her.
Maybe I'm just built from a different cloth/generational gap but get you some wet naps and place a towel under that thang and get to business. Now these types of sexual acts should only be regulated to that special someone,now i don't condone this with just randoms. When you actually care about a woman, you want to please all her sexual needs and desires.
Too many "Mr.Still Yo Girl" out here that would kindly oblige to do what you won't do..

With the main running red lights is understandable, ya cats going in there raw though 
sick.gif

I'm still not about that red river life...... But one not I was about to throw my Red Octobers on. O was it about to get nasty!

Am I the only one who seent this? :nerd:
c

Lol this Slipped....

Maybe it's my supreme confidence in myself but I don't judge a chick who let's me smash after a great first date. I chalk it up to my great looks and charming personality :smokin :lol:
QFT and repped, this is how i feel.

With the main running red lights is understandable, ya cats going in there raw though :x
not one person said or admitted to going in raw when Eve is raging.
Just going in while eve is going.

I personally condom it up. but if others don't once again not a problem.

Did it twice with my girl at the time.

First time was ok. Just a little dab of blood on my junk so I was relieved.

Second time, I did it thinking it was gunna be like the first time but noooo. Heavy flow, was feeling extra gushy and i pulled out and looked down and freaked out.

Never again.

As much as I like hearing about blood on ya'll junk, next subject please.....

Last edited:
I've tried anal with two different chicks and neither really liked it. They said it hurt too much for them to really get into it.

had to use the pooper with one of those "i only give head and do anal because i'm saving my box for marriage" type girls

not my cup of tea...

Last edited:
A lot of my exes cried when I just TRIED to put it in. Felt so uncomfortable after that... took the joy out of it.

I was like forget it! It's all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom