TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend recently started dating this one guy. I've met the guy before, but don't really know him.

On their first date, he invited her to his house to play video games. He's at least 24.

I was dying when she told me.

I don't know if his slick move worked on her though.

My friend recently started dating this one guy. I've met the guy before, but don't really know him.

On their first date, he invited her to his house to play video games. He's at least 24.

Nothing wrong with him playing video games but as a date is kind've weird. If she went along with it she's a keeper though

Never rocked a hat while running a red light. Chicks are super horny on that period and like homie said they say it help with cramps. I prefer clapping while it's heavy than to to clap at the end of the period pr right after it's over. At the end is when u get that brown in the box

Last edited:
I do not see anything wrong with a dude playing video games but for a first date or meeting. I don't know

Also you really can't but an age on a dudes Hobbie. If so than it shows your maturity level.

All ya'll N's are filthy...that is the nastiest ish I ever heard yo
I mean don't get me wrong its happened to me twice where oh girl just got on it in the middle of sex, or if I hit it too hard and she started bleeding but yo Yo YO! I'm koo
sick.gif

Ya'll probly eat the coochie on the rag too, ol' dracula, let me earn my red horns
devil.gif
nasty @$s nigros :smh:

Last edited:
I mean don't get me wrong its happened to me twice where oh girl just got on it in the middle of sex, or if I hit it too hard and she started bleeding but yo Yo YO! I'm koo
sick.gif

Ya'll probly eat the coochie on the rag too, ol' dracula, let me earn my red horns
devil.gif

Reported!

Smart man. If he somehow got to play video games + smash in one night, that's a keeper for sure. Why waste time with the "normal" dates?

Smart man. If he somehow got to play video games + smash in one night, that's a keeper for sure. Why waste time with the "normal" dates?

How is she a keeper if she let you smash in 1 night? :lol: :smh:

Why you waste your time with normal dates?
Quality over quantity that's why
So your not smashing a chick that got ran thru by another dirty cat the night before your turn.. :lol:
but hey if you don't mind I sure don't do you...

Last edited:
My girl just want a belly rub when she PMS, after the first day it's on though .. never in my bed I'd probably gag after :lol: I hate blood

i watched 2 of my girls pull ou thte tampoon just so we could get it in.. lol that was sick, but as someone else said that box was squishy good neess

sick.gif

devil.gif

View media item 1135949
Chill young...

Last edited:
sick.gif

devil.gif

A little blood that you can wash off your meat right after is no big deal. Sometimes I can't even tell there's blood on it until I wash

Man, ever since I was a lil dude...the whole concept of a period just grossed me out. I'll pass on that. Did smash this one joint that I didn't know was on the rag. Should have knew something was up. Didn't feel the same.

Walked into the bathroom, cut the lights on and my beater looked like I murdered someone. Lol.

On another note....got the best head of my life last night from this 18yo chick. [emoji]128526[/emoji]

How is she a keeper if she let you smash in 1 night? :lol: :smh:

Why you waste your time with normal dates?
Quality over quantity that's why
So your not smashing a chick that got ran thru by another dirty cat the night before your turn.. :lol:
but hey if you don't mind I sure don't do you...

I'm just saying it means she's a cool chick, not necessarily wifey material. A date playing video games and chilling > going to some fancy restaurant. IMO at least. You really look down on people that smash on first dates? Are we in 3rd grade? :lol:

~

On the period subject - if she's not on her first day and she goes to the bathroom and cleans up before, I don't see the problem. There's barely any blood when I do it. I would NEVER do it raw though :x Gotta rock a helmet with that much blood involved. I respect the savage life dough

If she cleans up there's not going to be that much blood.

Maybe I'm desensitized :lol:

Maybe it's my supreme confidence in myself but I don't judge a chick who let's me smash after a great first date. I chalk it up to my great looks and charming personality :smokin :lol:

The fact that you guys are tryina take a firm stance on this and justify it because theres a couple of you in here that actually do it....

My mind is
mind-blown-classic.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom