TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does it mean when a girl is asking randomly how she should act?

We were talking and she randomly asked me what is the protocol if she sees an attractive male?  She was like "Can I point out if someone is good looking? Would that bother you?"

NOTE that I NEVER ever expressed insecurity in her finding other ppl attractive cuz thats just a part of life.

Is she just trying to be more considerate? Does it mean she has really strong feelings for me? Wut?

Last edited:
I read some article on this female passing out aids just becaus eshe think has the fault for that so she jsut wants to pass it on for revenge. Wear a condom for these random females #facts. I need to get my future girl tested for hiv cause this out of control lol

Sorry guys my post ment for a post on the pof thread, had a few drinks.but yo check it out on that thread my story is willdd

We were talking and she randomly asked me what is the protocol if she sees an attractive male?  She was like "Can I point out if someone is good looking? Would that bother you?"

NOTE that I NEVER ever expressed insecurity in her finding other ppl attractive cuz thats just a part of life.

Is she just trying to be more considerate? Does it mean she has really strong feelings for me? Wut?
Don't let her do that in front of you. You check her the moment she says something like that.

We are humans, we find humans attractive. But to point it out in front of you, is a sign of disrespect and she's testing how much of it you would allow.

Realized a few days ago I've never been in love, strong feelings, but never love. What's strange is that when things don't work out, I just move on with ease. Never really get into that sad/depressed stage most get into. I guess it's a plus.

Realized a few days ago I've never been in love, strong feelings, but never love. What's strange is that when things don't work out, I just move on with ease. Never really get into that sad/depressed stage most get into. I guess it's a plus.
Aren't you mad young?

Aren't you mad young?
I guess you could say that, I'm 18 turning 19 in 3 months.

Started dating my ex again when she got back from her trip , she cheated on me tonight and ****** someone. Why did i not listen to you guys. 

Started dating my ex again when she got back from her trip , she cheated on me tonight and ****** someone. Why did i not listen to you guys. 

**** happens, we all make mistakes, especially when dealing with people you have feelings for...

You gave it another chance, she ****** it up, so now you know she isnt worth it. Now you just gotta power through that.

**** happens, we all make mistakes, especially when dealing with people you have feelings for...

You gave it another chance, she ****** it up, so now you know she isnt worth it. Now you just gotta power through that.
To be honest i was frekaing out for the first hour. Now i feel normal. **** her, really doesnt deserve me

Don't let her do that in front of you. You check her the moment she says something like that.

We are humans, we find humans attractive. But to point it out in front of you, is a sign of disrespect and she's testing how much of it you would allow.

So am I disrespecting her when I tell her a chick is cute?

Last edited:
I told a chick tonight she was hella thick. She ddidn't appreciate it though. I'm like its a good thing. I like your legssss

I told a chick tonight she was hella thick. She ddidn't appreciate it though. I'm like its a good thing. I like your legssss
Reread TAY. Generally women won't take kindly to direct compliments about their physique.  If you MUST compliment her aesthetics compliment something not typically associated with sex. Perhaps her outfit.

She never has. She just asked what the protocol for that is. I'm guessing that's how she is trying to show her respect by asking about it beforehand.

I just told her that "if I saw an attractive woman I would not say anything out loud so I would hope that you would do the same."

She got the point.

this is going to be a bad example, but if you're walking around the neighborhood and someone is walking a dog, you're not going to let her say thats a beautiful dog.??? (told you bad example)

Dont' be so insecure, that you can't express the beauty in other people...

You should be comfortbale in your masculinity and comfortable enough in your relationship where that sort of thing won't bother you..
When my girl and I are together we comment on men and women both.

it doesn't bother me because 1. I know shes coming home to me, and 2. We don't live in a fantasy world where she thinks that dude (or girl) is going to come swoop one of us away from eachother make sweet sweet love and be with that person forever.

Let's be real, i know what I got and I know what I m worth.
there is no need for any insecurites on my part because she think a guy or girl is attractive.

i think its more respectable that they say something out loud then go under their breath damn he fine. or secretly thinking of someone else.

When my girl does it, I squeeze her *** and say, yea but i bet he can't do it the way I can.

she gives methat look and kiss and is like nope.

this is going to be a bad example, but if you're walking around the neighborhood and someone is walking a dog, you're not going to let her say thats a beautiful dog.??? (told you bad example)

Dont' be so insecure, that you can't express the beauty in other people...

You should be comfortbale in your masculinity and comfortable enough in your relationship where that sort of thing won't bother you..
When my girl and I are together we comment on men and women both.

it doesn't bother me because 1. I know shes coming home to me, and 2. We don't live in a fantasy world where she thinks that dude (or girl) is going to come swoop one of us away from eachother make sweet sweet love and be with that person forever.

Let's be real, i know what I got and I know what I m worth.
there is no need for any insecurites on my part because she think a guy or girl is attractive.

i think its more respectable that they say something out loud then go under their breath damn he fine. or secretly thinking of someone else.

When my girl does it, I squeeze her *** and say, yea but i bet he can't do it the way I can.

she gives methat look and kiss and is like nope.
Pshh I always let dudes know when I see they got a bad ***** 

laugh.gif
 couldn't resist

I need a girlfriend. Don't like going to bars. Some of my friends are wifed up. What's the best place to meet a meaningful chick these days? Not someone I'm only tryna smash but an actual chick that's wifey material?

Tinder sucks man :lol: Idk if it's my area or not but I never see anyone worthwhile on there.

I could deal with solidarity but it's just like, I'm ready to experience that next step in life. I'm not a fan of going out to bars since I don't drink. I just want someone to settle down with, go on double date, that kinda stuff.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom