TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shot my girl down on some nasty time tonight.
She won't TTN anymore. Just straight plug and play. I don't like that ****.
Lets see how this goes. I'm about to go on strike. You not going to be having me busting in record timing.

What is TTN? :lol:

??? what lol
Been trying to change my ways, no lies, no other yambs on the side, but given how she's recently been acting, and what she just said, I'm feeling like throw all of that out. Playing the **** out of her, hitting it a few times, and walking out of her life. Basically her supposedly "worst fear" :lol:

Not worth it man, you'll feel worst after. You'll do all of that and then sit on your couch and just think .. now what? Just deal with her annoying self or leave :lol:

I shot my girl down on some nasty time tonight.
She won't TTN anymore. Just straight plug and play. I don't like that ****.
Lets see how this goes. I'm about to go on strike. You not going to be having me busting in record timing.

What is TTN? :lol:

??? what lol
Been trying to change my ways, no lies, no other yambs on the side, but given how she's recently been acting, and what she just said, I'm feeling like throw all of that out. Playing the **** out of her, hitting it a few times, and walking out of her life. Basically her supposedly "worst fear" :lol:

Not worth it man, you'll feel worst after. You'll do all of that and then sit on your couch and just think .. now what? Just deal with her annoying self or leave :lol:
lol Its not that she's annoying, sometimes she can be extremely stupid with what she says. Plus it feels as if I'm nothing but some sort of comforting teddy bear. She's always bragging how she knows how guys work and how the games played, etc.

Then again I ain't eem mad after sleeping it off. Get to play around with a holiday roster with new years box waiting at the end of it.

How's the nightlife in Houston my NT Texas fam? Have plans on moving there in the next year or 2 so I'm wondering where all the spots are. I like classy spots but I'm always down for the ratchets [emoji]128520[/emoji]

College mackin/**** buddies?!?

In most cases it doesnt matter what you employ to establish "NSA" (No Strings Attached) type of get-down with a female because, as the other players have stated, if its good they will catch feelings and want a relationship of some kind eventually.

I would say you should identify the types of females who would be down for it FIRST and target them:

1. The Challenge Chic - This is the female you chop it up with who wants to act like a dude with her dating practices as a personal challenge. This female can also be conned into taking your sex game as a challenge on some "I would tear that *** up, you couldnt handle me, I will have you climbing the walls" type ish. These women will **** for sport (like men do) but eventually they catch feelings too if you are good. These are usually *******s but occasionally you can find a few decent level females who are on this tip too. Sometimes you can CREATE a Challenge Chic if you are cool with a female to the degree you can challenge her sex-game on some "If you are so good prove it then *****" ish.

2. The Cheater Chic - This chic is dangerous for obvious reasons but these females just really wanted to "have fun" except they just got caught up in a relationship. These females will be DTF on the low so locating them is a bit difficult without getting caught up in a bunch of gossip - you will definitely have to do some recon. Usually a chic that is a cheater can hide her tracks very well (some take it to the grave) - WOMEN ARE THE BEST CHEATERS ON THE PLANET, hands down. You want to find a chic who goes out a lot while she has a BF. A large percentage of women with BF's who hit the clubs weekly are this type of female mostly to get attention from other men and be seen...so it stands to reason that they want YOU to be one of their options should her man ever get outta pocket. You can use this to your advantage and smash them. These types of females will let you hit it a few times and then just VANISH on you. They will disappear because either their dude has caught her OR she is starting to develop feelings or a ***-complex about the situation. Again, beware this one because the BF may come see you if she gets sloppy and gets caught. The graveyards are full of dudes who got involved with these types of females.

3. The Rebound Chic - This chic usually has the mentality that "The way to get over the last *****, is to get under a new *****"...and her homegirls will reinforce this ideology too. This will require some recon (like all the above). This will be the easiest of the group to smash because she is already thinking "unattachment". She doesnt want to be disappointed so she lowers her expectations of men and this is a plus for you. The Rebound Chic isnt looking to get into another relationship anytime soon but "a ***** has needs - ya know" (to quote them directly) .

4. The Player Chic - This chic thinks she is a PLAYER. She is like the Challenge Chic in many ways mostly for ego, except she gets her jollies from smashing dudes IN THE DELUSIONAL ATTEMPT to get them sprung. She likes men to blow her phone up, chase her around on social media, have several ****** she is ******* at the same venue she is at with her homegirls - all so she can look like a player. This female is socially dangerous and an extreme danger to your health - of course, however she already has the mindset you do = she just wants to **** and put you on HER team. With this female you are in HER rotation but as a man who is just looking for sex, this is cool in the game

5. The ******* or Ugly or Fat or Dateless/Manless Chic - This is the lowest level a dude will sink to but its a "lay-up" in terms of NSA sex. I would NOT advise this because this lowers your standards but its rough out there sometimes so I understand This should be your last resort.

With all of the above, you could catch a disease if they are letting other ****** smash NSA + the pregnancy chances too - Stay strapped up (this is a given). None of these are absolutes but this is what I have seen in my days out in the field. At the rate women are attention whoring on IG & FB, it shouldnt be too hard to recon. You gotta campaign to several women to increase your chances.

I would recommend more discipline and less thirst and create a persona around women that intrigues them to want to have sex with you. Mystery is a huge afrodisiac. Also get your physique together because women thirst for men who are in great shape. You will get a lot of sex offers if you have muscle tone - this is proven for most every race and region - Take advantage of that

Be safe out there young playa.

Hope this helps Young Bloods.

Had a girl throwing it me last night , sending me messaging like "all i have is this short dress on and noone to take it off" but still hurtin from what happing friday to do anything 

How's the nightlife in Houston my NT Texas fam? Have plans on moving there in the next year or 2 so I'm wondering where all the spots are. I like classy spots but I'm always down for the ratchets [emoji]128520[/emoji]
Depends on what part of Houston you are moving to.
If it's the Southside, then you are mainly looking at Montrose,Downtown,Midtown, Westheimer,Heights Area..
Northside, has a lot of places but don't get out there often because I live in Sugarland( Swat area)
Pasadena/Almeda a bunch of hole in the walls[emoji]128516[/emoji]
Galveston/Kemah for the romantic ish..
But Houston is huge, so just explore(if/when you move here)..
flyerthandelta flyerthandelta
Might be time for me to retire from TAY[emoji]128516[/emoji]
Your post have been A1 sir..
[emoji]128526[/emoji]

Depends on what part of Houston you are moving to.
If it's the Southside, then you are mainly looking at Montrose,Downtown,Midtown, Westheimer,Heights Area..
Northside, has a lot of places but don't get out there often because I live in Sugarland( Swat area)
Pasadena/Almeda a bunch of hole in the walls[emoji]128516[/emoji]
Galveston/Kemah for the romantic ish..
But Houston is huge, so just explore(if/when you move here)..
flyerthandelta flyerthandelta
Might be time for me to retire from TAY[emoji]128516[/emoji]
Your post have been A1 sir..
[emoji]128526[/emoji]

View media item 1243977

Just did the dumbest **** ever...I walk in my grandparents crib after work and there's this girl sittin down...she's dark skin aiight in the face had a ok *** she's dressed up in club wear with lil crystals on her heels n dress...in my mind I'm like she must be someone my grandparents are workin with tryna mentor them...so I didn't think nothin of it ...my grandmothers friend like he's an accountant too..now I'm thinkin oh that's wassup so I go sit down chop it up for a quick second then go get somethin to eat out the fridge...I'm listening to her talk I'm like oh she's from Africa that's wassup..I go sit back down n start talkin again she works a big time CPA firm in DC I'm like that's wassup I'm like I work for such n such company in bethesda she's oh cool do u need a job..in my mind I'm I felt like she was tryna throw shade at me so I'm like nah I'm good...she asked me again I'm like nah....so she leaves my grandparents are like your ****** stupid basically..I'm like for what?...come to find out this girl comes from a multi millionaire family in Africa and her father is the president of the country

Last edited:
Just did the dumbest **** ever...I walk in my grandparents crib after work and there's this girl sittin down...she's dark skin aiight in the face had a ok *** she's dressed up in club wear with lil crystals on her heels n dress...in my mind I'm like she must be someone my grandparents are workin with tryna mentor them...so I didn't think nothin of it ...my grandmothers friend like he's an accountant too..now I'm thinkin oh that's wassup so I go sit down chop it up for a quick second then go get somethin to eat out the fridge...I'm listening to her talk I'm like oh she's from Africa that's wassup..I go sit back down n start talkin again she works a big time CPA firm in DC I'm like that's wassup I'm like I work for such n such company in bethesda she's oh cool do u need a job..in my mind I'm I felt like she was tryna throw shade at me so I'm like nah I'm good...she asked me again I'm like nah....so she leaves my grandparents are like your ****** stupid basically..I'm like for what?...come to find out this girl comes from a multi millionaire family in Africa and her father is the president of the country
Well fam you know im making that move.......go head and throw her my way. I know a couple spots I can take her to in Bethesda. But yea that could have been your meal ticket or that clutch job offer. O well you live you learn

damn homie kiss that 6 figure salary away.

Pride got in the way ?

Man my grandparents, my cuz, my mom, and my boy back home are chewing me out  big time smh ....I deserve it tho...I gotta step it up!!!!!!

Last edited:
Let me start this off by saying idgaf what anyone else thinks about my opinion

Fellas. Please don't ever call your woman/wife "the boss". The man is the head of the household. PERIOD. I just had cousin tell me he had to check with the boss regarding some business. I started to just drop him as a client but decided I will hold my judgement until a decision is made.

This sickens me as man should be a man. Final word belongs to the man, but so many dudes out here let their woman take the wrong role on.

As a couple, especially married, you have to work together. In the end, the man makes the call with consideration of what his wife feels and what is best for the family. Don't give up your rights. If you do, just chop your balls off and hand them to her

SMDH

Not that delta is making bad posts... But it's easy to copy and paste that into google and see it's from somewhere else lol. That book gonna have a lot of citations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom