TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair delta did say where he got his post from and gave credit to them

Last edited:
Still fighting for neck. 3 nights in a row. I won't go in, until my demands are met.

Might spend my day off looking for new buns. You gotta play to win :DDDDDD

Last edited:
Good **** regardless Delta/pofgawd.. Every new female I realize I know nothing, so i'm not too proud to still soak up game from dudes with different experiences.

ta3pdu.gif

Brethren what is going in your household?
Maybe it's time to let her go.
Cooking too many extravagant meals, gaining weight(which is not always a bad thing, wife breast sittin on D's right now, hoping she doesn't lose them after my daughter is born) and no fellatio..
You got to holla at her about your "demands"before stepping out on her..

ta3pdu.gif

Brethren what is going in your household?
Maybe it's time to let her go.
Cooking too many extravagant meals, gaining weight(which is not always a bad thing, wife breast sittin on D's right now, hoping she doesn't lose them after my daughter is born) and no fellatio..
You got to holla at her about your "demands"before stepping out on her..
I could write a ******* book on the **** I go through right now.

Got cussed slam out on a double date for lighting a cig with my brother and his fiance. Was having a good *** night until that moment. She skated off and went to the car til we finished our meal. Embarrassing isnt the word.

My nephew cracked a joke, pretty much told me im ****** and should have picked up a white girl.

I can see why now...Lucky bastard :stoneface:

Last edited:
Those are not my post...either way you have questions i post to help clearly you wanted answers however my life is a story and others that can relate to the book will do just fine. S/O to UPA though :smokin

I feel like Kyle Korver when it comes to women. 

I am an extremely one dimensional player, but still too valuable to cut from the team. 

Kyle Korver plays no defense, can't rebound, no assists, and can't handle the ball... but I can shoot the lights out. 

With women I won't spend any time with them, won't check up, won't take them out, won't claim them... but when it's time to come lay it down I LAY IT DOWN.

This makes me too valuable, and they won't let me go. 

Crazy 
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

Any first date ideas for folks live in cold whether states? Its gonna be about 40 degrees where I'm at. I doubt she'd be cool with a simple walk or something. I was gonna say a quiet restaurant but wanted other experiences

Any first date ideas for folks live in cold whether states? Its gonna be about 40 degrees where I'm at. I doubt she'd be cool with a simple walk or something. I was gonna say a quiet restaurant but wanted other experiences
Don't know where you live but meet up, walk to local coffee spot for hot chocolate (******* love hot chocolate), walk while site grazing or head to a museum, then grab a bite to eat or a happy hour to finish.

Make sure you wearing that supreme beanie!

I could write a ******* book on the **** I go through right now.

Got cussed slam out on a double date for lighting a cig with my brother and his fiance. Was having a good *** night until that moment. She skated off and went to the car til we finished our meal. Embarrassing isnt the word.

My nephew cracked a joke, pretty much told me im ****** and should have picked up a white girl.

But that's the thing, women of ALL COLORS can act a damn fool though.
A lot of people have these misconceptions, like for instance my wife is Filipino/German mix, people have this thing were they think all asian/Pacific Islander girls are docile and meek. That **** is absolutely wrong[emoji]128516[/emoji]
I have dated enough asian chicks to know that they are just as bat **** crazy as a Sista, Latina, Caucasian, etc..
I think it really boils down to communication and my dude you have to put your foot down. You seem like a good, hard working dude( like most of us in this thread), there is no need for you to put up with her sheningans( don't know her ethnicity). Real spit you have to nip that in the bud or simply move on. Life is too short for the ******** and you don't need the karma or bad juju of stepping out.
[emoji]9996[/emoji]️

Last edited:

the 2 white girls I've dated have been more out rageous than the black, middle eastern and asian I have dated.

as Mugen said, women in general can turn on that bat **** crazy whenever they want

Looks like I'm about to hit another drought again :smh:

I'm pretty much the only single dude in my circle of friends. I didn't really care at first but now I'm starting to feel left out. :smh:

Thing is I'm not the type to just mingle with random women I don't know. I gotta be friends with them for a while before dating even becomes an option. Got no interest in the bar/club, dating sites/apps or whatever. Never have never will.

Idk man. :\ Just about to give up and worry about me & only me.

How do people have car sex its just not no room
In the front seat, lean the seat back, scoot back in the seat some and have her sit on you. No it's not particularly comfortable though but if it's your only option, did it in my momma's Malibu one time in front of old girls house. Both jumped in the back seat and got the oral game crackin' Had the windows fogged than a mug trying to look out and see if anyone was coming out the house but couldn't see much and it wouldn't have mattered because it's not like she could get her clothes on in time if I did see her mom or sister/nephews come out

Last edited:

How do people have car sex its just not no room 
Clear the backseat, push and lean the front seats forward and proceed to smash. I'm 5'9 160 and drive a sedan if that matters
man, back seat ****** is that deal, havent done it since i was 19 tho

i miss havin the time to even spend entertaining the thought of plottin how to get shorty down to **** in the whip

Don't know where you live but meet up, walk to local coffee spot for hot chocolate (******* love hot chocolate), walk while site grazing or head to a museum, then grab a bite to eat or a happy hour to finish.

Thanks bruh. I'm in NJ about 30 min from NYC. I decided on go karts. I figured its a fun, competitive atmosphere so we'll enjoy it

Thanks bruh. I'm in NJ about 30 min from NYC. I decided on go karts. I figured its a fun, competitive atmosphere so we'll enjoy it
Keep us posted

Just got finish watching 500 days of Summer and these yambs are 
mean.gif
. But still makes getting yambs so easy to get

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom