TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
[COLOR=#red]My streak ended today. Got rejected by a chick who i was dam sure wanted to get on my team. I'm talking about she'd always come around me, be texting me out of nowhere, and said said she was intrigued by what I was talking about as far as me and her. Part of the game fellas, roll on and move on and don't be salty. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Ok so I changed my course slightly after reading the texts we've been sending each other and plus hiw even my boy noticed how she always comes around me when we're in the same place even when there's an infinite amount of places she could be. She's definitely lying about not being interested in me. So I lightweight called her out on it when she tried to get fly on me on the third text.

Fact: Sometimes Alphas have Beta moments, just like sometimes Betas have Alpha moments. I quickly realized that I was Beta-like with my first response, and afterwards I chang3d it up on her. I used the classic move of making it seem like there's something wrong with her for not seeing how she'd win by getting with me, instead of it being something wrong with me. Sadly chicks respond to that because they tend to fall for dudes who they think are better than them. I use the same tactic for big-time job interviews when i feel that things arent going well initially and it is very effective. I ended up seeing her last night at the rec when i was hooping...and yes she was watching everything i was doing on the court intently and best believe i put on a dominant "performance". I'm definitely in her head and I'll have a textbook EWD story about that very soon. Take notes on how i flipped it on her in these text screenshots. Unrestrained pure confidence and even a little cockiness/arrogance was definitely applied after almost waving the white flag in the beginning.[/COLOR]

View media item 1248239
View media item 1248246
View media item 1248244

Last edited:
^ You're doing way too much, IMO.
If she really is digging you on a deeper level, it'll happen sooner than later.

[COLOR=#red]While I can somewhat see where you are coming from, I did it because she's frontin and I had to call her out. It actually worked to be honest, i saw her after at the rec and confirmed that point. Trust this has worked for me the few times I had to use it. I speak from pure experience bruh.[/COLOR]

^ You're doing way too much, IMO.
If she really is digging you on a deeper level, it'll happen sooner than later.

[COLOR=#red]While I can somewhat see where you are coming from, I did it because she's frontin and I had to call her out. It actually worked to be honest, i saw her after at the rec and confirmed that point. Trust this has worked for me the few times I had to use it. I speak from pure experience bruh.[/COLOR]

I can dig it, whatever works for you bruh. I'm more of a let the truth present itself person in those situations.

That just came across as arrogant and doing too much. Like if she had a slight interest before, you just murked it completely. Then again women are so damn unpredictable. I do agree with the alpha/beta moments though (as much as I dislike using the terms). Had a beta moment, falling in again with a former oneitis, caught myself, reminded myself of similar things you said to her in that text. Like wheymint, look at my stats, why would I bend to her? women are plentiful, dudes like me aren't. Got back into my zone and eventually it auto corrected itself.

You wrote an essay listing all the qualities she should like about you. That was cringeworthy

That just came across as arrogant and doing too much. Like if she had a slight interest before, you just murked it completely. Then again women are so damn unpredictable. I do agree with the alpha/beta moments though (as much as I dislike using the terms). Had a beta moment, falling in again with a former oneitis, caught myself, reminded myself of similar things you said to her in that text. Like wheymint, look at my stats, why would I bend to her? women are plentiful, dudes like me aren't. Got back into my zone and eventually it auto corrected itself.

[COLOR=#Red]There's a method to the madness my dudes...There's a calculated psychology behind it all, it hits hard upfront and initially turnoff-ish, but it has a lingering effect on the psyche and that's what makes it work. Also understand this is because I know for a fact she's feeling me but she tried to front like she wasn't. If she wasn't feeling me I would have just taken the L. Sometimes you have to think outside the box to get in the box. I thrive in situations like these and I do it with a healthy dose of confidence, risk taking, and generally not caring how I come off.

What I'm posting is some of the things successful guys in the chick games do sometimes but would never post...there's a lot that goes on behind the scenes that most dudes won't put you into...all you see is the results of them winning. I'm showing y'all the real.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Well I finally tried to talk to a stranger but got curved, you miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

It's wierd tho cause she was always staring at me and today, turned around to look at me dead in the eyes. Guess I suck at reading body signals

Well I finally tried to talk to a stranger but got curved, you miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

It's wierd tho cause she was always staring at me and today, turned around to look at me dead in the eyes. Guess I suck at reading body signals
Was you wearing Supreme today? You probably forgot to wear some Supreme and she was turned off

What was the environment? What did you say to her and how did she respond? How did she curve you?

You wrote an essay listing all the qualities she should like about you. That was cringeworthy

[COLOR=#Red]There's a method to the madness my dudes...There's a calculated psychology behind it all, it hits hard upfront and initially turnoff-ish, but it has a lingering effect on the psyche and that's what makes it work. Also understand this is because I know for a fact she's feeling me but she tried to front like she wasn't. If she wasn't feeling me I would have just taken the L. Sometimes you have to think outside the box to get in the box. I thrive in situations like these and I do it with a healthy dose of confidence, risk taking, and generally not caring how I come off.

What I'm posting is some of the things successful guys in the chick games do sometimes but would never post...there's a lot that goes on behind the scenes that most dudes won't put you into...all you see is the results of them winning. I'm showing y'all the real.[/COLOR]

If that works for you my dude, by all means, not eem knocking it. That just ain't my lane. She not feeling me? fine, pay me no mind.

Last edited:
What was the environment? What did you say to her and how did she respond? How did she curve you?
bus, i sat behind her and then she turned around and looked me dead in the eye, so i was like ay is the seat next to you taken and she was like "n-n-n-n-n-n-no I don't speak english"

Was you wearing Supreme today? You probably forgot to wear some Supreme and she was turned off
i only own 2 supreme pieces tho

Last edited:
bus, i sat behind her and then she turned around and looked me dead in the eye, so i was like ay is the seat next to you taken and she was like "n-n-n-n-n-n-no I don't speak english"

i only own 2 supreme pieces tho
O well the supreme season is still young. I would have kept talking or handed her my phone for her to put here number in. If she had that warding eye then she was curious about something.

Shoot I posted about getting that deaf chicks number

Peep the dates

View media item 1248384
I woke up from a nap to that last text message and legit almost feared for my safety.

If I don't answer you in over a month, what makes you think I would answer you the next time?

Idk man. People are weird.

She'll stop eventually. If not, a quick "not interested" will work. Scarring but effective. You may feel a little bad but it is what it is.

Last edited:
Peep the dates

View media item 1248384
I woke up from a nap to that last text message and legit almost feared for my safety.

If I don't answer you in over a month, what makes you think I would answer you the next time?

Idk man. People are weird.

She'll stop eventually. If not, a quick "not interested" will work. Scarring but effective. You may feel a little bad but it is what it is.

Yea I hope so. All she's done was leave a voicemail since the last text.
I think she realizes she won't get a hold of me through text.

I just don't want to run into her in one of the local bars/lounges.
It might go 0-100 for me, in a bad way lol.
I posted in the OG thread about this older chick that would not stop texting, calling, and sending me messages on Facebook over a six month span. After telling her I'm not interested. I don't think your situation will follow the same route as mines did. Just saying things could get crazy!

I bet your relationship with your mom is terrible. Did your mom have really high (too high) expectations of you growing up and you didn't always meet them or get along with her? I have a friend who acts just like you.

My brother and I are my Mother's pride and joy.

I'm a Civil Engineer pursuing my Master's degree in civil engineering while still an undergrad.
I work as a project engineer without even having a bachelor's degree yet.

My brother is pursuing his Masters degree in structural engineering and had a job lined up for him after he graduated.

I'll be doing post-grad stuff after my Master's degree.
And I drive an Aston Martin and a 2015 STI.

So yea, I would say I might have exceeded her expectations.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom