TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I purposely let the responses about my post add up most of today before I responded. I knew when I was creating my post most either wouldn't understand it, would disagree, and even a few dudes would take shots at my method...and it's all good because it creates an opportunity for me to show how successful that approach has been for me the FEW times I ever used it...not only with chicks but also academically/professionally. I'm typing up my response right after posting this. I'll preface it by saying that it works for me because I can pull it off and the reason why I can is because I tell no lies and my confidence is unreal no matter how arrogant it may come across. BRB typing.

We don't need a rebuttal man.

Chick deaded you. Keep it moving.

You on that American Psycho steez.

Sure, if you can post a bank statement for what I paid for my car. I'll be glad to tell you the year.

Can't just count my pockets for free, fambily. :smokin
Anyone who is interested, feel free to chime in.
but i won't know how much for the car statement without da year b.

Quote:
Glad it works for you, but it ain't never that serious.
See bro here's the thing...like I said above it's not just about chicks it's about life and achievement of goals in general...It ties in which I'm about to explain. And like I said I rarely even have to use that technique because most of the time I don't have to, but when I do it usually has the desired results.

Sure, if you can post a bank statement for what I paid for my car. I'll be glad to tell you the year.

Can't just count my pockets for free, fambily. :smokin
Anyone who is interested, feel free to chime in.
but i won't know how much for the car statement without da year b.

I mean, you can give it a shot.

Doesn't hurt to try, famb. I believe in you.
from what I'm guessing i think it's 2005. which there is nothing wrong with that. I'm more of a volkswagen passat guy, I was thinking of a 650i convertible but I promised myself i aint buying an beamer until I hit 5 mill.

Chick snapchats me saying "____ you're so hot fuk me lol wut". She's messing with me....right?

First let's start off with a couple of definition...Confidence: A feeling of self-assurance arising from one's appreciation of one's own abilities or qualities.

Self-Efficacy: The extent or strength of one's belief in one's own ability to complete tasks and reach goals.

Confidence is one of the basic building blocks of almost every successful man/person. Self-efficacy is based on the belief that you will achieve the desired result based on the confidence of your abilities.

For this particular chick she exhibited all the signs of her feeling me...to be honest I wasn't even up on her like that because I already have a few nice ones on my team.  Not only do I have the texts to prove it, even my boys noticed how she always comes around me. She sees some of my boys when out and about and just says hello, but with me she stops what she's doing and makes her way over to me even when I'm just good with waving hello. And even then I'm cool just making small talk and then leaving, but with her it must start with a hug, and end with a hug. But to be honest the texts are even more telling. When I put on my FB the news that I accepted a job offer for one of the big oil companies the girls who my FRIENDS commented on my FB page...but she didn't, she texted...and then said some slick ****. Basically what my texts to her was me telling her she needs to stop frontin...and that was only really after she came at me with the "Well good, now you know" statement. So I called her out by saying by her saying that if she's not interested (which was a lie) in me then she's not interested in my abilities and qualities which I itemized. With such an impressive list in which no lies were told how could she not be interested. Thing is it worked and to be honest that's all that really matters to me. I'm a results driven type of dude in everything in my life. Ends justify the means.

So where else did that work for me not related to chicks? Well to be honest Texas A&M originally rejected me...at first I was going to take the L in stride and keep it moving...but then I was like well maybe I didn't convey who I was enough to them, because if I had done so I wouldn't have gotten rejected. So a few days later I emailed the head of the  admissions committee and let them know why they made a mistake by not admitting me based off of the things I have accomplished and how I have proven myself many times before.  Voila, not even 1 full week after initially getting rejected I received an email saying "welcome to the family, an official letter will be sent to your address of record. Fast forward to now and I just signed an offer of employment making over $119k a year not including signing bonus. Imagine if I had "just took the L". Ends justify the means...people who accept the first no thrown at them seldom reach their potential...that goes for women, jobs, sports, whatever. That's how I am, that's what makes me successful, that's how I achieve my goals, and I don't apologize for that. How else does a former H.S. dropout get an opportunity to work at some of the highest levels of the Fed Gov't, get hired at Apple, graduate Summa Cum Laude with a 3.9 Cumulative GPA, get a highly competitive gig at a huge oil company, and get a scholarship hoop at a then Top 25 Juco even though I never played H.S. ball. CONFIDENCE is the answer.

So now I'm about to show screenshots of another one of the few chick sI'm talking to that tried to front on me in the beginning. I couldn't get her to return my texts or calls at first. I had to let her know as well, of course at first she was turned off and even a little pissed, but I knew I planted that seed and that she would turn around in due time. Now this is what she's like with me.

View media item 1249055
View media item 1249056
View media item 1249059
View media item 1249061

Think inside the box, you get only what's inside the box...think outside the box, you get the box and almost anything you want outside of it.

953.gif

Real Spit, this thread(OG included) has always been about anecdotal stories, advice and just talking amongst bros.
But the last couple of pages have just been weird and derogatory towards females. I really never liked pictures being posted because too many NT Detectives like to kick up dust and ruin things out of pure malice. With that being said, whatever works for you, great, keep doing your job thing. But there will come a time when you will get your "Wake Up Call" and everything that you think is sweet will turn around and buss your *** like a young Mike Tyson. I have no dog in the fight and everybody has a right to their opinion but furthermore people have a right to defend themselves. Keep all that other nonsense out the thread or pm ****** when you have beef. The OG thread got closed because of *** ***** antics and as long as I post on NT, I will do what is necessary to keep this thread from getting the ban hammer. This whole threads purpose( unlike popular opinion will have you believe) is to encourage young men to build, fail, be courageous, dust themselves off and try again.
Yes there are many locker room stories, stunting and good clowning, but I be damn if I let this bs continue when I know my words reach people in need of advice.
Tdogg, Youngdoc, The Don, Big Bro EWD, Pretty Ricky,Awwsome, so many others have come through with the clutch assist and different angles to this dating game. Just because we don't post as much doesn't mean we don't read the foolishness. It just means we too damn old for the back and forth.
This thread should be about helping your follow compadre and sharing a funny story of lost and victory.
[emoji]9996[/emoji]️

So I broke even this past weekend, I smashed my TCU chick & got that girl's number I wanted from my class, then she completely showed no interest :lol: so I deaded that & got my mind off it. Lol

looking for some free agents this season, smh.

So I broke even this past weekend, I smashed my TCU chick & got that girl's number I wanted from my class, then she completely showed no interest
laugh.gif
so I deaded that & got my mind off it. Lol

looking for some free agents this season, smh.
Good **** dude keep up the work
smokin.gif

No dude who is regularly pulling chicks is going to get jelly and go on a car salesman pitch because he got rejected.

Just stop it man. You're not fooling anyone. You looking mad thirsty.
nthat.gif
  I repped you. and your 350th too!!

Last edited:
But back to the topic of yambz, how many of y'all LDR have worked out?

i had one for 2 years, but we also so each other about twice a month for the entire weekend.

They can work, Didn't have skype when I did, lol was still on the cell phone plan where you had to pay for text messaging package. good ole, you call me I call you, days.

Anything can work with just a bit of effort, and understanding.

The problem with today is it's the NOW generation. blazing internet speeds, not just fast foods are fast, everything is fast. social media
hell people don't even Text any more. They say hit me on my IG DM or snap chat it.

LDRs are set up in a way that it's not a just passing time type of relationship.
It has to have potential and the capability of being something real.

The most important thing is, PATIENCE!!!!!!
You're not going to see your girl Everyday.
You're not going to get that physical touch from her everyday, understand that.
If a dude is the type that needs that and is willin to go outside what he has to get it LDRs aren't for them.

but as I said if you think this girl is truly one that you want to be with and worth being in it for
LDR's are easy to get through as long as the COMMUNICATION is stable.

All relationships are based on COMMUNICATION.
but LDR's take that bit extra of PATIENCE.

with that said, if yOu're attempting to get in to one, or you are in one just remember keep lines open.
don't get mad about every little thin, and be calm and patient.

Last edited:
The OGs take a break from posting and this is what happens :lol:
dudes in here stalking yambs... Over confidence... Trolling with birth control....

The yambs don't deserve all that, man...

And you fellas shouldn't waste so much energy on frivolous things.

:smh: :smh:

yea lets please change the tone in here .

How about another survey like we had a few months back..

who is now in a relationship???

***hand still raised**
In a relationship, bout to be legally married in April. It's crazy when you are mentally married to a person to be planning a wedding just to show everybody else that you and this person are committed to each other

but you see, i don't mess wit dat webcam is b. i just can't mess wit dat jaw it's too weird
I used to say that same things then me and my ex had some steamy shows. Praise God for ooVoo and screen recording software

And quickly comment on the text post, even tho you feel that it works for you homie, I don't think it does. Women don't wanna hear credentials about a product they don't wanna buy. When you go in Best Buy to look at laptops you don't wanna hear how great the TV's are. No matter how nice they are. She might eventually come around but I'd put a few racks on the fact that it's not based on you cosigning your best characteristics but because of an accumulation of y'all convos and meetings. But these are assumptions so take it as you must

dudes in here stalking yambs... Over confidence... Trolling with birth control....

The yambs don't deserve all that, man...

And you fellas shouldn't waste so much energy on frivolous things.

mean.gif
mean.gif
Over is better than under TRUST!! Results bro results. You'll understand that as you go higher up in the ranks.
One possible solution is that overconfidence can actually

be advantageous on average (even if costly at times), because it boosts

ambition, morale, resolve, persistence or the credibility of bluffing. If

such features increased net payoffs in competition or conflict over the

course of human evolutionary history, then overconfidence may have

been favoured by natural selection5–8.
I know what I'm talking about, and I've been successful with the women for a long while. Like I said I can pull that off without damaging myself or my reputation because at the end of the day I tell no lies as far as who I am and what I have to offer. Font can turn against me (which is surprising since I was going to meet up with homie at A&M),  and whoever else. At the end of the day as much as NT has been a part of my life for over a decade, if it's time to move on it's time to move on. I've made my stamp here, I've helped out peeps when I could, I've tried to inspire, and I've kept it real.

My cornerstone as far as what I've talked about in here is confidence...it's lacking in a lot of individuals believe it or not. If y'alll were to hear me in a job interview for a major company/position you guys would prolly roll your eyes as well. I literally told my interviewer that I more than likely not interview with another company because I felt this interview went well.  Ballsy? Yes, confident? Definitely. Over-Confident? Some might say. Effective? Well I got the position so hey and trust they aint just handing over that amount of bread to whoever got their hand out...you have to be about something point blank period.

Last edited:
Wait is WheyMint .. the original red font poster or an impersonator? I hope it's not OG because he usually gives valuable advice

this dude writing paragraphs trying to cover that foolishness. you a fraud bruh, real recognize real, you are a insecure cat, nobody with the stature you claim would stoop to the levels of foolishness you have spewed out here. hang it up G, go back to the mirror and figure out who you are.

you say it works for you, i bet a few insecure lame broads would fall for that garbage. Not a real woman.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom