TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I cut this one chick off in March (in every way possible...blocked #, unfollow on IG, all that...went straight ghost), && promptly disappeared in many ways around the same time for multiple reasons...

Log on IG for the first time since today, && turns out a follow request from her awaited me.

Should I even entertain this? :nerd:

No.

:lol: Wasn't gonna follow her back, just accept it && go on about my way.

But then again, I did cut her off for a reason.

Might as well just keep it pushin.

I did cut her off for a reason.

Might as well just keep it pushin.
True  
tired.gif

Crazy how easy this goes out the window lol

On another note....
I absolutely hate this girl when she's on that time of month.
I would rather be ghost and not have to deal with the BS.
tired.gif

Last edited:
So I fell back (a lot), stopped sweating shorty, and things have gotten better :nerd: I guess when they realize they aren't your #1 priority it throws them off. "You in her face, I let her breath." - Young Khalifa

So I went back to the restaurant that I saw the chick that I thought worked there. She wasn't there, I'm just gonna take the L. Should have done work when I had the chance :smh:

Last edited:
Girl that friendzoned me a few weeks back was at my brother's Thanksgiving get together.

She had told me she didn't know a lot of people. I decided to be with her the entire afternoon/night.

Somewhere along the night, my intoxication probably started talking for me.

I don't know what happened.

Today, I text her to see if she wants to go bowling. No reply.

My sister-in-law (they're good friends) calls her. Girl tells her that she is at the movies with her mom. My sis-in-law says that thats weird for them.

Oh well. I'm wondering what I said/did.

Posted this in the POF thread, but I just sent the nastiest dirtiest text to the wrong girl bruhs. :smh: Dun ****** goof'd

So Ive been seeing this chick on and off this summer, we started out really slow since I was traveling a lot (Smashing a couple of other chicks) and she didnt seem that into it tbh. Lately tho we have been meeting up after we have been out drinking to sleep together and make out, she never let me smash until a couple of weeks ago.
Went to the movies last night, went in for the kiss and she said no, after the movie she told me she just wanted to be friends.
Im usually cool with taking the W after Ive smashed and move on, but Im feeling this girl.
Any advice for this situation bros?

So Ive been seeing this chick on and off this summer, we started out really slow since I was traveling a lot (Smashing a couple of other chicks) and she didnt seem that into it tbh. Lately tho we have been meeting up after we have been out drinking to sleep together and make out, she never let me smash until a couple of weeks ago.
Went to the movies last night, went in for the kiss and she said no, after the movie she told me she just wanted to be friends.
Im usually cool with taking the W after Ive smashed and move on, but Im feeling this girl.
Any advice for this situation bros?
Wasn't to into what? You smashing or the whole relationship aspect of it?

But sounds like she was only using you to satisfy her needs and get what she wanted. You were probably relevant to her at the time being and she probably let you smash cause she was curious or wasn't getting it from her other dudes or whatever.. But you did what you had to do to try and make things happen and now you gotta move on. I would just do you and if she hits you up keep it cordial and what not. Funny how we develop feels for the people we really want but they don't want us at the time. It happens man. Happens all the time. 

Took this chick out on a date, took her back to my crib, I woke up to her trying to put my thumb on my iPhone to unlock it 
eek.gif

I'm saying, SMH she then had the nerve to say she could have just looked through my phone but she waited so I should do it now. Had me with the  
grin.gif
 face. I'm just lucky she thought I was left handed 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom