TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Ive been seeing this chick on and off this summer, we started out really slow since I was traveling a lot (Smashing a couple of other chicks) and she didnt seem that into it tbh. Lately tho we have been meeting up after we have been out drinking to sleep together and make out, she never let me smash until a couple of weeks ago.
Went to the movies last night, went in for the kiss and she said no, after the movie she told me she just wanted to be friends.
Im usually cool with taking the W after Ive smashed and move on, but Im feeling this girl.
Any advice for this situation bros?
Think about all the times you had to cut chicks off. What were the reasons? One of those reasons probably apply to your current situation, it's just the roles are reversed.

I'm saying, SMH she then had the nerve to say she could have just looked through my phone but she waited so I should do it now. Had me with the  >D  face. I'm just lucky she thought I was left handed :lol:  
Why would she think you are left handed when a majority of the population is right handed? That should be another sign that she needs to go.

Why would she think you are left handed when a majority of the population is right handed? That should be another sign that she needs to go.
I was telling my boy, and he has it so both thumbs unlock the phone.  Thank god I missed that memo, but yeah she was on one.

Think about all the times you had to cut chicks off. What were the reasons? One of those reasons probably apply to your current situation, it's just the roles are reversed.

Just to add to this. That's always the risk you run when you keep it casual and see other people as well. Maybe she found someone else she likes more. Or maybe she doesn't want to just be one of your chicks and wants more commitment.

Need some input.

Been dealin with this girl off and on for the past few months. She had a dysfunctional relationship with her ex and the situation was pretty messy in general.
Pretty much I caught her right after the breakup and she really wasn't sure where her emotions were and if she could move on so quickly. We both agreed that it was probably too much too so we never established anything official.

Fast forward to now (4 months later) I try to see where her mind is. Long story short, she's still has had disputes, physical fights, social media games and all kind of nonsense and the common denominator is her ex..All in all, there's no evidence showing that she's trying to remove herself from her ex. She still is liking all his stuff on IG, mentioning sarcastic remarks on social media and it's pretty childish.

She has always expressed how bad the relationship ended and how there's no chance that she'll get back with him, but she still entertains a "friendship" (whatever that means). IDK to what extent there relationship is now but since she's away but it's pretty evident that she is not trying to cut him completely off.

Texted her today how I felt about the whole thing and told her that we should keep it moving. Did I handle this well?

Last edited:
Yes sir, ain't no time to be playing those games, get you a mature woman.

That's exactly what it's boiling down to. She's 20, I'm 24.
From what I can see, she's comfortable being in this wishy-washy dysfunctional relationship.

It's sad because she has some solid qualities...but these exes will have girls doing the dumbest things. I gotta take the L for wasting my time
:smh:

Yeah, dealing with a girl that infatuated with her ex is a bad idea. Basically, if he ever wants to get back together or smash - she's taking the bait for sure. It's best to move on.

Keep it moving son I ran into a chick like that last month. She was solid but couldn't get over here ex.

I don't have the text since I have a new phone. But she was saying not to sound like a immature girl but I just can't get over my ex she just broke up with and not ready to begin the single life.

She has always expressed how bad the relationship ended and how there's no chance that she'll get back with him, but she still entertains a "friendship" (whatever that means)
C'mon son, you know damn well what that means.

I'd bet money that while he was "Mr. Right" for her, she was "Ms. Right now" for him. She can't get over him, while she's just a blip in the radar for him. Sucks for her and you. People ask me why I'm so picky when it comes to women, and it's because if I wasn't, I'd be doing the same thing to them as this guy did/is doing to that girl.

Need some input.

Been dealin with this girl off and on for the past few months. She had a dysfunctional relationship with her ex and the situation was pretty messy in general.
Pretty much I caught her right after the breakup and she really wasn't sure where her emotions were and if she could move on so quickly. We both agreed that it was probably too much too so we never established anything official.

Fast forward to now (4 months later) I try to see where her mind is. Long story short, she's still has had disputes, physical fights, social media games and all kind of nonsense and the common denominator is her ex..All in all, there's no evidence showing that she's trying to remove herself from her ex. She still is liking all his stuff on IG, mentioning sarcastic remarks on social media and it's pretty childish.

She has always expressed how bad the relationship ended and how there's no chance that she'll get back with him, but she still entertains a "friendship" (whatever that means). IDK to what extent there relationship is now but since she's away but it's pretty evident that she is not trying to cut him completely off.

Texted her today how I felt about the whole thing and told her that we should keep it moving. Did I handle this well?
...been there, done that. She was asking me for money "to look nice when we go out", gave her my last and only had like $80 in my pocket. Had some free time and decided to walk over her house early (had a car, but walking gives you more time to chill). She's walking in the house smiling with shopping bags and the ex walking behind her.

I let it slide because she wasn't technically mine. 2 months later it's cold as hell outside and she was supposed to be there to let me in the house, I texted her like "I'm leaving you're not here". My boy was flying up the street he gave me a ride back to my car, but he forget something in the general vicinity. I left my stuff on her porch. I come back and look in her driveway and see a weird car with foggy windows and a silhouette's head going up and down. Another dude, besides the ex. She was infatuated with the ex because he was the only one that moved on from her. But had a problem just being sexual with every man she met until he gave her the attention she wanted.

The lesson I learned was a broken female is a broken female...there's no hope, don't try to fix her, thinking you're Baymax. You can't save her or detect or problems, she's just broken.

You're infatuated with what you want her to be and not who she really is. Think about something you really want to do in life, big or small, think about what has she brought to the table to actualize this, including just listening to you discuss your dreams with enthusiasm. If you find yourself under pressure to just "keep her entertained", then she's not the one for you. Not even worth a sniff of your ****.

Last edited:
All females have gone through a break-up at one point or another...

If I can sense that you're trying to disassociate yourself from that person then I would respect that BUT
she's not doing that at all. She still follows him on social media, keeps old pics of him and there old times, makes "sarcastic" remarks on twitter abt him...

So once I confirmed that she wasn't doing anything to move on from him, I told her I wasn't feelin that.

She was pretty much keeping around this dysfunctional relationship willingly. Red flag.

Last edited:
About to hit the club one deep and no dambs will be given, any advice nt besides wio on trying to bring a breezy back to the apt??

About to hit the club one deep and no dambs will be given, any advice nt besides wio on trying to bring a breezy back to the apt??
dont bring her back to the crib bruh.. .get the telly

u gonna wake up to sumething missin

So Ive been seeing this chick on and off this summer, we started out really slow since I was traveling a lot (Smashing a couple of other chicks) and she didnt seem that into it tbh. Lately tho we have been meeting up after we have been out drinking to sleep together and make out, she never let me smash until a couple of weeks ago.
Went to the movies last night, went in for the kiss and she said no, after the movie she told me she just wanted to be friends.
Im usually cool with taking the W after Ive smashed and move on, but Im feeling this girl.
Any advice for this situation bros?
negative post to s/n ratio lol

I need to learn how to let go of my fear and anxiety so I can flourish solo. :frown:

Last edited:
I need to learn how to let go of my fear and anxiety so I can flourish solo. 
frown.gif
This. I'm grown and still never done this. However, I'll be moving this December to a new city and I intend to hit a few bars solo. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom