TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
You ever get a match on Tinder and send that first message and she just never reply. View media item 1281703

Never understood that **** at all. If I don't get a message back within 2 days, check her profile and she's been on within the last few hours I unmatch with the quickness.

I might stop messin with Tinder though. Keep running into too many profiles wit girls holdin guns or big *** fish and not enough black women. :smh:

Never understood that **** at all. If I don't get a message back within 2 days, check her profile and she's been on within the last few hours I unmatch with the quickness.

I might stop messin with Tinder though. Keep running into too many profiles wit girls holdin guns or big *** fish and not enough black women. :smh:

That's the only thing you get here in South Texas. Well some Tetris shaped Latinas too but mainly that.

Three Sides To Every Story..
His-Hers-The Truth..
If a girl/woman tells you about all the cantankerous sheningans in her Past R elationship, take that as a huge red flag and move on.
Mature people never talk about their past relationships(unless it's about sexual relations and diseases they may have contracted). You should not even entertain the past because you are trying to build a future. Unfortunately their are some people on this earth that just love drama and pain, stop trying to save them.
[emoji]9996[/emoji]️

Hey guys...I've hit that point in a relationship where it feels like there's nothing to talk about.

What do I do?

Second question: Is it immature to start ignoring the sexual desires of my girl cuz she knows that I'm typically always for "play time?"  I feel like she uses the fact that I'm almost always ready to go as a reason to not do stuff with me cuz she nkows she'll get it whenever she wants. I guess I'm trying to make her work for it .

Last edited:
There's always something to talk about when you are genuine friends with your girl.
Not trying to take anything from your male relationships( you always need that one bro that will always hold you down), but I was always taught to " fall for your best friend".
Talk about each other's futures and goals each one possess, the books you are/have read, potential continents you want to visit but as of right now there are too many socially charged events happening that definately should be apart of everyone's dialogue in a relationship. It is very imperative to know where your significant other stands on issues of ALL communities(especially if you are interracially dating).
[emoji]9996[/emoji]️

I feel like he pushing it if this is not already the basic for him and his chick to talk about. The well could be running dry and he is still holding on for the here and there happiness.

4+ months of being together the communication should be rolling unless one of the two has a hard time holding a conversation. 

If y'all the real deal you learn to enjoy each other's silence, no need to force conversation. It should happen organically, who wants to date someone you have to entertain constantly?

Three Sides To Every Story..
His-Hers-The Truth..
If a girl/woman tells you about all the cantankerous sheningans in her Past R elationship, take that as a huge red flag and move on.
Mature people never talk about their past relationships(unless it's about sexual relations and diseases they may have contracted). You should not even entertain the past because you are trying to build a future. Unfortunately their are some people on this earth that just love drama and pain, stop trying to save them.
[emoji]9996[/emoji]️
I must say I learned this the hard way. I could have walked away multiple times knowing she still not over her past relationship but I stayed. She's really a great girl and I can't say anything negative about her. It's just her thought process is a bit off and no logic at all; always justifying whatever she has going on with unreasonable excuses. From the beginning I knew she had some trust issues that eventually pulled us apart and somewhat be came strangers to each other. We got into argument about her ex last week and it was the first time I really got mad about it; said somethings that was out of my character. A couple of days later I put all my cards on the table and told her everything I'm feeling. Although she wasn't trying to hear none of what I got to say, it felt a lot better letting it all out. Now, we're not talking. Last year I would have just kept it moving. I really fell for this one. smh 

Sorry fellas, I need to vent. 

Second question: Is it immature to start ignoring the sexual desires of my girl cuz she knows that I'm typically always for "play time?"  I feel like she uses the fact that I'm almost always ready to go as a reason to not do stuff with me cuz she nkows she'll get it whenever she wants. I guess I'm trying to make her work for it .

Yeah it's immature. Nobody got time for making someone "work" for it while in a relationship, can't be srs.

There is nothing to be ashamed of. Life is one big learning experience. Havent been on NT like that recently( a lot of cats have shown their true colors. I can embrace debate but nowadays, I just smh and log off). But a situation catches my eye every once and a while.
I digress.
The one thing you have to learn is to never bend or break your core values as a man for a woman. Always let a woman compliment you instead of defining you. I have been down the road of Captain Sav'Em. You get the stories" My ex aint ****. he did such and such", but rarely do you hear what a woman did wrong in a prior relationship. There is a very small percentage of women that actually are abused or totally disrespected in relationships but majority either got tired or they are looking for the "grass is greener", that is way it's imperative to be in tune with your "star player", and know when to walk away. Too many women and men have destroyed themselves on trying to make things work while seeing the flags. We all make "excuses".
"It'll get better"
"Maybe if I act this way"
"Let me change my hobbies"
"Let me talk differently/dress differently".
The problem with that is you are changing your core person and that's how you get lost, while the other person is Diddy Bopping on to the next.
As harsh as it sounds, take care of you FIRST and your circle( your family, day ones). Just sit back and look at all the women you so called "Loved", 9/10 they don't give two ***** about your circumstances Right Now.
Never fall for " I love you more then life" ish.
Take each encounter one day at a time with these females. Don't put all your stock in to them and lose your major investment, which is yourself. Only go out on a limb for people, especially women, that nurture and encourage you to be great.
I know it's hard to see now but as you grow older and progress in life, you eventually will see the snakes in the tall grass.
I also agree you don't have to always conversate with your significant other but if you can't fully express your opinions, "That just how the devil creeps in".
Meaning if you two can't talk about the simplest, mundane ish, that's how friends, co-workers, etc start throwing their two cents in to break up a happy home.
Friendship+Communication=Strong Foundation.
Without that, you are just ******* and you both belong to the world.
[emoji]9996[/emoji]️

Last edited:

Yeah it's immature. Nobody got time for making someone "work" for it while in a relationship, can't be srs.

Yea that's what I was thinking. I just notice she knows I'm always up for action and as a result kind of acts like my sexual desires don't really matter. So I figured if I create value through scarcity (shout out to economics class) then she just won't dismiss me when I wanna do stuff.

Naamean?

LDR + no fap is just tough.
Sometimes I get thoughts I don't wanna have.

Last edited:
If y'all the real deal you learn to enjoy each other's silence, no need to force conversation. It should happen organically, who wants to date someone you have to entertain constantly?

This

Yea that's what I was thinking. I just notice she knows I'm always up for action and as a result kind of acts like my sexual desires don't really matter. So I figured if I create value through scarcity (shout out to economics class) then she just won't dismiss me when I wanna do stuff.

Naamean?

Don't do that. Guys when we don't get what we want sexually in the moment we get frustrated because we're horny. A girl will think about it much deeper and it could potentially cause a lot of issues like insecurity, suspicions about cheating etc

Women are wired differently than us. Of course there will be times where you can seduce them physically but many times it's mental/emotional. Also they can get turned on over the course of an entire day

Hey guys...I've hit that point in a relationship where it feels like there's nothing to talk about.
What do I do?

I feel you. Def been through this. Hard to say how to deal with it. There was a point where I would get turned down left and right but when I turned her down, it became a big deal. It was frustrating.

I think the "mature" way to handle it would be to talk to her about your sex life, how to make it better, and why she dismisses you when you're in the mood. Not that she should succumb just cause you're ready to go but on some levels, it should get her going a bit too. If that's not happening, I would talk to her.

I don't disappeove of your scarcity theory tho. I've tried it a couple of times - not gonna lie - it's hard to turn it down in the moment :lol: Talking is better but seeing how it feels to be you isn't necessarily bad. Sometimes it's hard for her to even understand what you're talking about or why it frustrates you.

This

Naamean?

Don't do that. Guys when we don't get what we want sexually in the moment we get frustrated because we're horny. A girl will think about it much deeper and it could potentially cause a lot of issues like insecurity, suspicions about cheating etc

Women are wired differently than us. Of course there will be times where you can seduce them physically but many times it's mental/emotional. Also they can get turned on over the course of an entire day
But how many moments can you take before **** becomes a problem?

This

Naamean?

What exactly is happening?

I remember when I was living with my girl and going thru basically the same thing. I just had to put my foot down and tell her I wasn't about to be in one of those relationships where you have sex once a month. It did the trick and I didn't feel like having to come up with some strategy to deal with it so I just was very blunt about it. Sex might not be as big a deal for you as it is for me so handle accordingly

What do I do?

I did that with a girlfriend once. She was in the mood, and I tried to play the "I'm too tired" card. Just cuz she would do it to me. :rofl: She was persistent but I held my ground as hard as that was :lol: She was like, you can just lay there, I'll do all the work. Still told her I was too tired :rofl:

It is bull though, girls know guys are always ready to go, and girls always pull excuses.

What exactly is happening?
I'm in an LDR and I feel like my sexual needs aren't being met and that there isn't reciprocity.  I'm always willing to help satisfy her sexual needs but she doesn't feel the same.  When she ready to go yea she be doin some thangs but its less frequent than my body requires.  It just hurts that I don't get the same treatment from her.  On top of that I'm now doing No Fap so I may want to see a titty or two to get me through the day but she goes on (rather suddenly) about being uncomfortable in front of the camera.  I understand that people don't have to do anything they dont want to but in a relationship you think there would be some concessions.  She just says no all the time and it's made worse by the fact that I'm more or less going through a withdrawal from release.

I remember when I was living with my girl and going thru basically the same thing. I just had to put my foot down and tell her I wasn't about to be in one of those relationships where you have sex once a month. It did the trick and I didn't feel like having to come up with some strategy to deal with it so I just was very blunt about it. Sex might not be as big a deal for you as it is for me so handle accordingly
It's a pretty big deal. I may use this tactic.

Last edited:
Not at all..... I just assumed by your response he was responding to you.
It was really good advice tho.

Oh nah I haven't posted in this thread in awhile, definitely was not intended for me. But Mugen's words are on point.

On the topic of running out of things to talk about. I feel that's more common in a LDR. I went through that. The all day constantly texting about everything and anything is appreciated at first because you feel that you're so connected with your woman. But as time goes by the convo gets shallower due to it being difficult to speak on serious topics through text. It is harder to open up through text when you are essentially communicating with a screen. I pride myself in excelling in conversation with women but nonverbal // body language > ______
Idk how long you've been dating your girl but if you plan on being in this LDR over the course of years it gets worse. It reaches a point where you feel you know all there is to know about her (but you don't). I advise to slow down the convo and to communicate less frequently. Gives you time to have things to actually speak on because you're out and about experiencing life.

Sex is a Very visceral act for men. It releases our angst, fears, pains and joys. But as the years have passed I learn new technics that can be applied just through conversation and breathing. Especially in LDR, you don't get as much time to spend or share your energy with that person. The best thing my wife introduced while she lived in Austin was tantric and meditation.
Yeah I know this ish is about to sound like some"hippy, save the world ish"[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]
But we would just place the phone on speaker and just meditate with each other or even with FaceTime we would just stare at each other and just get lost in each other's faces. Dude once she drove down, the sex was nuclear. It was different from phone sex, but that anticipation and that wanting, when I tell you the types of climaxes we had..
CjoKv1N.gif

With a woman 90%( don't quote me as true[emoji]128516[/emoji]) of sex is mental and the other 10% is the act. Introduce different technics to her to visually and mentally stimulate both parties. Tell her how you feel and explore the world.
Sex is not always about grinding and positions. It's about transfering life force and feelings. I know ****** is looking at this post sideways but always have multiple resources in your life to have more fulfilling intimacy. Quick pumping and positions only work in pron, but actually learning breathing,mental, listening, using all five senses can make you a Superman Lover..
Try To Told You..
[emoji]9996[/emoji]️

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom