TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kingdom dude I say drop her and keep it moving. I posted about this chick in the OG thread about being a new found Virgin and mean with the sexual game but wasn't putting out. Was just a waste of time on my part and turned out she didn't know how to let go when I deaded the situation.

If I can find the text from the og thread I'll post.....chick was by far the craziest. Think you maybe going down the same path. Also I don't she is lying to you

Just come out to DC for the mini TAY summit. Them DC yambs will do you right

And that's the weird "grey" area people find themselves when it comes to being friends with the opposite sex[emoji]128516[/emoji]
I have said it a thousand times but I commend you fellas that have actual platonic friends with women but I just can't do it because of this very predicament that has dominated the past couple of pages. I have been that dude and that "grey" area is the worst because you don't want to lose a Homie but you also don't want to feel like a sucker. This is the only thing I agree with from that cornball Steve Harvey because being friends with a woman(especially attractive, funny, holds you down and actually cares) is hard to not get involved with. Plus trust Homie she knows what she is doing. These females are not stupid and they always have another one on deck when one starts to act up, virgin or not.
It's a tough situation but in the end say what you feel and get it off your chest. The worst she can do is say "No" and starts to act awkward afterwards( which in of itself is immature. If two grown people can communicate effectively, any relationship type can be saved. It might not be the same but what's life without risk).
Either way don't stunt your growth or internalize this. Trust from a oldhead, that brings more regrets then anything.
Never be a Would-Coulda-Shoulda *** *****..
Word to 2Chainz[emoji]128516[/emoji]
[emoji]9996[/emoji]️

:lol: I don't know how you guys cheat man. I just couldn't do it fambs! Kudos to y'all though!

Naw man, **** em... They the ones that **** up good girls mentally...

It's an adult thing to bring up wanting to have sex with other people... Be honest and open... Communicate desires, needs and wants....

I've never understood cheaters... Like, it's harder to put lies together and make them work.... Then just being honest...

As far as having a mistress/steady side chick I agree

But a one night stand where you don't have her number or remember her name? Not really much work

Shot down 4 times?!! she should know what the intentions are by now.
You sure your not in the friend zone?
Id try to find out before spending another $50+

this....

u needa talk to her and see where page yall are on

if its nothin good cut her offf

Hey guys I got a question. Okay so today on my way to my local library I saw a girl. I found her to be very attractive. I think she was Native American. Her hair was braided with some hits of green. She gave me a legit smile, I just nodded my head at her. You know, the business man nod. Anyway 2-3 hours later on my way home I saw her again, but this time her hair was down. And she gave me a brief eye, then she looked ahead and I continued to look her up and down as if I was preparing to maul her to oblivion. But I'm telling you guys this because, I'm thinking she just got done receiving some mean d. I mean, she was gone for like 2 hours, her hair was down in a slightly nappy fashion, and she didn't smile at me like she did when she first saw me. What do you guys think? Am I on to something? Or am I just on something?

Last edited:
:lol: I believe her. She literally told me she was looking for her Mr Right or Prince Charming back when I asked.
Thought about this but I didn't want to come off thirsty or anything

Don't think it's thirsty IMO. Rather have it be out there than going back and forth and constantly dating with nothing moving forward.
exactly, nothing wrong with throwing things like this out there, never know how she'll respond. Could be positive, could be negative. Her response will pretty much tell you how she feels about you and you can go from there.

Bruh. What is this guy smoking [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
You been watching too many pr0n videos.
*story low key made my crack up*

Alright, so the girl I mentioned a while back (the virgin), I took her out last weekend.

We have gone out before and most of thr time we've split the bill, but I offered to pay for her drinks Saturday night.

And I did. I paid dearly. $60 in alcohol poured down this woman's throat.

I'm a lightweight. I was perfectly fine after 2 and a half drinks, but this girl was an animal.

The worst part of it is that she didn't even kiss me. And I tried multiple times. We danced together she grinded and got low on me, but we didn't even kiss.

Did I waste my money son? :x this isn't a "first date", although this is our first excursion where I made my intentions fully known.

I mentioned endless apps at Fridays and she asked if I wanted to go.

Should I invest money in this chick again?

Anytime you second guess yourself about spending money on a chick, you should stop right then and there. Move on to the next one.

Can't be skressin about spending money on these hamsters man like Game over said, the second you do, that's the moment when you know it's not even worth it.

Personally I have no problem buying a girl a drink or two because I know it will help me achieve my objective. Loosen her up get her to relax a little bit, spend some time shooting the ****, all gets her more comfortable so when I escalate I've maximized my chances. Half the time they offer the pay for the second round anyway. Can't even ever really remember a girl who pushed for a third round after I paid for two and didn't insist on paying for it.

$60 though with no ROI :x

Last edited:
Hey guys I got a question. Okay so today on my way to my local library I saw a girl. I found her to be very attractive. I think she was Native American. Her hair was braided with some hits of green. She gave me a legit smile, I just nodded my head at her. You know, the business man nod. Anyway 2-3 hours later on my way home I saw her again, but this time her hair was down. And she gave me a brief eye, then she looked ahead and I continued to look her up and down as if I was preparing to maul her to oblivion. But I'm telling you guys this because, I'm thinking she just got done receiving some mean d. I mean, she was gone for like 2 hours, her hair was down in a slightly nappy fashion, and she didn't smile at me like she did when she first saw me. What do you guys think? Am I on to something? Or am I just on something?
View media item 1003176You're a weirdo.

you can't underestimate high IV in these chicks. it'll only go higher. give me a chick with low implied volatility that has growth prospects and i'm cuffing.

Well he didn't mention food. Was just goin off what he typed he said he poured $60 worth a drinks down her throat not his.

He cleared it up after. Food and drinks for 2 coming out to 30 a head isn't bad at all.

Dude was just being outrageously cheap and judgmental :lol:

Well he didn't mention food. Was just goin off what he typed he said he poured $60 worth a drinks down her throat not his.
I did mention food.
He cleared it up after. Food and drinks for 2 coming out to 30 a head isn't bad at all.

Dude was just being outrageously cheap and judgmental
laugh.gif
Yeah it was still disproportionate. I wasn't that hungry so I had a 2$ mini cheeseburger. She ordered like 2 quesadillas. I had two beers, she had like 2 beers and two cocktails

Last edited:
Kingdom. If I were you, I would pull back.
I don't think $60 is a lot either, but if you're making obvious moves and she's pulling back then what other signs do you need?

TBH, if she was really feeling you, she would enjoy your company and give you the green light to proceed (kiss, have sex, whatever)

Also, even if/when you get the box, it won't be good. Imagine how awkward she'll be in bed :lol:

Tread softly man. It's not worth it if she got you jumping all these hoops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom