TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh ok my bad I didn't realize the post @Gameover posted was from a few pages back and you clarified after.

Still though I don't see how you can feel a type a way when you offered to pay before hand?

Everything about it sounds no bueno to me. I mean she won't kiss you? But likes to make out? Can twerk and is obviously sexual? Says she waiting for Mr. Right? Hope you not getting okie doked man.

Last edited:
Lmao I feel like the advice for Kingdom keeps going in circles. You said you were gonna text her the Hail Mary tho? Did you change your mind?

Well he didn't mention food. Was just goin off what he typed he said he poured $60 worth a drinks down her throat not his.

I did mention food.

He cleared it up after. Food and drinks for 2 coming out to 30 a head isn't bad at all.

Dude was just being outrageously cheap and judgmental :lol:

Yeah it was still disproportionate. I wasn't that hungry so I had a 2$ mini cheeseburger. She ordered like 2 quesadillas. I had two beers, she had like 2 beers and two cocktails

:lol: look at this guy nickel and dime-ing. So what is your current gameplan with her?

Man, sixty aint bad. You don't gotta worry about shorty tryna play you with them figures. Wait until you meet one that sweeps you off your feet and you gladly droppin 3 hundo on dinner every Saturday and exploring your wine game something proper.

Since were talking about BAD dates:

One time I took this chick out to eat. It was our second date, first date was sushi (spent like 30-40). Second date she hit me up like 2 weeks after saying let's go eat. We went to eat at some sit down Chinese restuarant. She orders fried wontons, egg rolls, special chow mein, orange chicken, and beef and broccoli. I looked at her like why so much food. She's like I'm hungry. She literally ate 1/2 a plate and was like I'm gonna take the rest home. When I dropped her off, her sister was outside. We started talking and she mentioned her mom was out of town, then the chick I went on a date on says "oh I brought food".

IT WAS THE WORST DATE I EVER BEEN ON, NOT TO MENTION I WAS JUST PLAYED FOR SOME FOOD lol

Post your WORST date

I've knowingly paid for food for a chick I knew wasn't worth it. Saw the crib, fridge empty, beautiful, intelligent daughter hungry, so I just let it happen. I luh the kids man.

I've learned that a major component of being attractive is having no expectations, and knowing when to walk away, never chasing. Kingdom you're chasing right now. Read the play, make your move, if it ain't right you don't have to cut her off, but make her come to you. You shouldn't be asking questions bout this chick come April. Sometimes you just gotta leave some food you really, really want on the table to make room for better.

Worst date money wise wasn't that bad rally

It was back in 08 when I had first moved to ATL. Met this girl at a club. Set up a date at this Sushi spot the following Friday thinking she was like 7 and she was more like a 5. Spent like 60. Didn't even try to smash. Never talked to her after the date

Worst date was this chick who semi catfished me from OKC. She was about 50 lbs heavier than her pics. Can't remember if her personality was whack bc I was so disappointed :lol: . Had one drink and bounced

worst date, I had this crazy middle eastern chick,
we went out for a few drinks. and she starts getting super depressed and loopy.
so I'm driving her back to her car, and shes like. hey have sex with me.
I'm like naw you're drunk and im not about to go all the way to my house just for you to be drunk and me do this
so she begs for like 5 more mins. next thing i know. she opens my car door while im driving trying to throw herself out
Thank God her seat belt was on and i could like grab her
so I'm done at this point im spazzing out on her.

take her to her car (dumb move cuz she's drunk)
watch her drive home driving on curbs and up on grass hills.

I gave no dambs i was so heated..

bad part is we worked together she apologized and we had sex the next week (which is a whole other story.)

Messy at work?

He could catch a case for rape. First time having sex with someone while they're super drunk, loopy, and depressed? Recipe for disaster bros.

Last edited:
Messy at work?

He could catch a case for rape. First time having sex with someone while they're super drunk, loopy, and depressed? Recipe for disaster bros.

A coworker accusing you of rape does fall under the wide umbrella of "things getting messy at work" :lol:

Not a long story but brought a chick over to my boys girls parents house to play some board games and chill(this was back in high school). We are all chilling having a good time and she says she has to go to the bathroom(thinking nothing of it). She happen to be in there for a minute you know those minutes where you think this person been gone for a while and everyone notices. Well when we got back to school his girl is geeked up telling me she took a s*** at her place
sick.gif
. I was thinking chick was so cool on the ride back to do such a disrespect thing on a date. Had to cut her loose after that day.

she was unstable.
The only reason we even had sex was i was dumb horny one day. and she came over my house with heels, glasses and that cute *** dimple she has... you just hit 3 of my weaknesses. I couldn't resist any more.

@sunshineblotters
Be the young stallion you seem to be in her eyes.

Damb bruhs pretty sure I got played/dumped by this chick I've been seeing for 3 months now. Hasn't replied to any of my texts for 4 days now. Straight up ignore status. #FeelsBatman....definitely a shot to my ego, especially since I've been thinking things were going well.

I think she has her cousin/friends putting thoughts and ideas into her head, but its just a guess right now. Them old *** thots jealous they ain't ******* with anybody right now so they gotta hate on somebody else. Needless to say, I'm shocked right now but I'll get over this *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom