TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damb bruhs pretty sure I got played/dumped by this chick I've been seeing for 3 months now. Hasn't replied to any of my texts for 4 days now. Straight up ignore status. #FeelsBatman....definitely a shot to my ego, especially since I've been thinking things were going well.

I think she has her cousin/friends putting thoughts and ideas into her head, but its just a guess right now. Them old *** thots jealous they ain't ******* with anybody right now so they gotta hate on somebody else. Needless to say, I'm shocked right now but I'll get over this *sigh*

Same story. Someone, girlfriend or other dude, is hyping her up. Don't sweat it brah. Warm weather is bout to bring out the short shorts. You'll be grabbing some new mass soon enough

Last edited:
I was holding back my opinion, but that broad ain't no virgin Kingdom. She is running game on you.

Probably a good idea that he didn't smash his coworker that was completely wasted
This. Plus she sounds like the crazy type to lie and cry rape .

Last edited:
Had a coffee date with a girl that suggested a place I never been before. Always down for new places/adventures.
Everything was going good but midway through the date I started to notice her getting anxious and looking all around.
Asked her what's wrong, thought we were getting along nicely.
I was an accomplice to this Bish stalking her ex. Dude comes in for his shift and immediately recognized her. Comes to the table and all types of hilarity ensues.
I'm sitting here like this
KandiSideEye-sips-tea-gif.gif

They are trading insults and then dude starts talking to me, telling me
"Man if you are trying to smash, she is a complete dead fish in bed", I mean giving this girl ETHER like I have never seen before.His supervisor comes out trying to calm the situation, he had a restraining order on her, this Bish is crying[emoji]128516[/emoji]
Needless to say I dipped because someone called 911 and Berkeley Police came, didn't need them problems[emoji]128516[/emoji]
Saw her on campus months later with my then girl and she just came up talking to me like ish was all G[emoji]128516[/emoji]
Had drinks with a girl at happy hour. She warned me she can't drink too much, so don't try to get her drunk. She tried to stomp with the big dogs, it was $3 patron shots and $1 wings(back in the day I could drink, not so much now[emoji]128516[/emoji]). After about 6 shots and a couple of Martinis I could tell she was loose and time to get her home. As we are riding on BART, she's telling me all these nasty things she wants done to her and had never had anal sex and wants me to be her first
Screen-Shot-2014-02-28-at-5.01.01-PM.png

We start making out heavily, then she burps while kissing me[emoji]128555[/emoji]
What transpired next was straight heartbreaking. She starts saying how she feels sick and has bubble guts. Now we are halfway from San Franciso and riding BART Back to Berkeley, ish can be bumpy plus the smells you encounter can make one sick[emoji]128516[/emoji] getting back to campus is at least 30-45min including walking to my apartment at the time. She lays her head down on my lap, cool but after 5 mins she's like I gotta go to the bathroom. Let's just say she didn't make it[emoji]128561[/emoji]
That was a long walk to my apartment, had to throw away one of my favorite coats because I had to cover her pants somehow. Had to clean her up, gave her my favorite sweats and Jordan Jersey(I never got back). Walked her to her dorm the next day and the awkward silence[emoji]128516[/emoji]
She avoided me like the plague(we had mutual friends) all the way until graduation and apologized for everything. Still miss that jersey though[emoji]128553[/emoji]

Shorty a thot though, trying to cheat on her fiancé and intentionally making every effort to cover her busted *** thot nails in her pic :lol:

Bet if she was bad homie would give no dambs bout her straight path

Last edited:
DeeZ O's ain't loyal fam [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

View media item 1442686View media item 1442687View media item 1442688

Yoooo bro.... you're better than me!

Although I've never went through it, I did encourage pics/dirty text... ect.

I had a few girls taking "solo" pics for me... WITH THEIR DAMN WEDDING RING STILL ON!

If yall don't know what I mean by solo... they got a whole category on your favorite pron site :lol:

And no disrespect bro... but that ain't no real woman :lol: She ain't classy.

I've never seen a girl take a picture of their ring/hand like that.... EVER! :lol:

Lmao nah man dude obviously doesnt give any dambz about those yambz, but only thing is you'll get naive impressionable dudes in here seeing "these **** ain't loyal" and a chick who's engaged hitting dude up thinking that a lot of chicks are like that. And that's just not the case. There's plenty of good girls out there, can't cateogrize them all as disloyal O's.

That's the hard part brotha.
Distinguishing the keepers and distinguishing the ones that ain't LOYAL.

yall seen that video where couples reveal how many bodies they got? :lol:

do any of yall ever ask your SO about her past? i dont tbh i think ignorance is bliss in this case :lol:

Last edited:

do any of yall ever ask your SO about her past? i dont tbh i think ignorance is bliss in this case :lol:

I tried caring... but I honestly didn't give a **** :lol: Neither could she, so we just changed the subject and forgot about it.

I mean, she knows my past is a lot more experienced that hers, but that's about as far as it got. :lol:

I tried caring... but I honestly didn't give a **** :lol: Neither could she, so we just changed the subject and forgot about it.

I mean, she knows my past is a lot more experienced that hers, but that's about as far as it got. :lol:

yeah i guess i dont really care either its been brought up in arguments in my case but never really intentionally by me :lol:

Last edited:
And no disrespect bro... but that ain't no real woman :lol: She ain't classy.

I've never seen a girl take a picture of their ring/hand like that.... EVER! :lol:

lol me either and the girl had the nerve to still throw the P at him after...

like damnnnn
I just lost a little faith in that ext convo.

I don't ask for body count. the more you're with a chick the more you kind of just figure out if it was + or - #

I do hate when its volunteered, I have only had that experience with white chicks though where they love to divulge the # of bodies they've had.
like "yea so there was this time where I had # in a week" or blah blah

Every Black/Asian chick I've ever had has always just been like, "I have a past, we all do"

I'm cool with that, lord knows im not clean history, also not a savage, but I can only control myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom