TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
She wants to teach. Teachers here make $50K. So its temporary. Maybe yall are right. I want no parts of the savage life anymore.

I feel like when I smash I'm going to be done with this chick, but if I do that she'll continue to linger around.

Curious to know how much you expect your girl to make?

Another NTEr asked me to post this story for him

Story isnt mines famb

Today started like a day like any other day.

Little did i know i would be hitting 2 females in a 24 hour span (No Shower intended). I woke up, went for a run like all alphas do. Came back home and turned on Pandora as i started to scratch my 00s. I hit up the girl A like " breakfast?", she replied with "Yea, where at" I know this place that serves the best breakfast in town". I picked her up and brought her back to my house.

When we got here she hesitated and said "Im not going in there" i replied confidently "If its not the best breakfast you've ever tasted you can toss it and we'll head to IHOP". She came in and i put on the Pandora immediately . We started talking about music and concerts we're gonna go to together (knowing damn well I'm not going to any concerts with her). I tell her "I like that we have so much in common" i lean in and BAM! GOT EM!!!!!

Now

Girl B was coming in from out of town. I had made plans with girl B and girl C. I called my boy Omari and asked him who should i cancel on. As me and Omari are talking on the phone, Girl B calls me. I ask Omari "Put your phone on mute and you can hear the convo". I 3-way the call and we start chopping it up. We start making plans and out of no where i hear a "HALLOOOOOOOOO!!!" (Like Abu from the Quick E Mart). I Literally :stoneface: :lol: She's like "Who's that" and I'm playing dumb like "Who's who" then Omari hits me with another "HALLLOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" and she's like "THAT THAT!" and i reply "Let me call you back"
I call her back and told her my friend was getting off my car and he was just buggin'

I call girl B back and i was trying to make plans to eat Korean BBQ. I hit her with the "What time is your curfew" She's like 10pm. I tell her "Might as well forget the dinner and just cuddle" (JOKINGLY) and she says OKAY. I send her my address and tell her my phone is going to die. I turn off my phone because i know Girl C is going to be calling.

Girl B shows up and we sit on the couch. I put on HBO and some popcorn in the microwave. We chopping it up and i tell her, you want some PJ.s and she's like sure. I bring in the PJ's and she stands up. She has a dress on. As she starts to put on the PJ's i put my hands around her hips (Im sitting on the couch). As i look up to see if she says anything, she's looking down at me. *Green Light*. I pick her up and start to kiss her. I walk into my room and think 2 things. 1-THIS IS TWO GIRLS IN ONE DAY :nthat: and 2- I HOPE MY LIL JOHN CAN STILL GET CRUNK :wow:.

Lets just say things went
3rsk6b.jpg

Last edited:
I never felt so disrepected in my life just cuz I approached a chick..I was approached a girl and her friend(hispanic & white)..my cuzo slid in trying to game the friend...the chicks literally said stop talking to us and **** off smh..were like huh..then they just go on a rant talking about their tired of guys trying to hit on them...I replied dont come out the house looking good then, these chicks get even more mad and start screaming **** off..im like whatever I walk off and picked up a empty water bottle from a trash can and threw it at that *** head (spanish chick I was talking too) lmao..she just sat on the bench she was sitting on in shock..I hope it humbled her..and I really dont care who I offended with this story

Today started like a day like any other day. Little did i know i would be hitting 2 females in a 24 hour span (No Shower intended). I woke up, went for a run like all alphas do. Came back home and turned on Pandora as i started to scratch my 00s. I hit up the girl A like " breakfast?", she replied with "Yea, where at" I know this place that serves the best breakfast in town". I picked her up and brought her back to my house.

When we got here she hesitated and said "Im not going in there" i replied confidently "If its not the best breakfast you've ever tasted you can toss it and we'll head to IHOP". She came in and i put on the Pandora immediately . We started talking about music and concerts we're gonna go to together (knowing damn well I'm not going to any concerts with her). I tell her "I like that we have so much in common" i lean in and BAM! GOT EM!!!!!

Now

Girl B was coming in from out of town. I had made plans with girl B and girl C. I called my boy Omari and asked him who should i cancel on. As me and Omari are talking on the phone, Girl B calls me. I ask Omari "Put your phone on mute and you can hear the convo". I 3-way the call and we start chopping it up. We start making plans and out of no where i hear a "HALLOOOOOOOOO!!!" (Like Abu from the Quick E Mart). I Literally :stoneface: :lol: She's like "Who's that" and I'm playing dumb like "Who's who" then Omari hits me with another "HALLLOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" and she's like "THAT THAT!" and i reply "Let me call you back"
I call her back and told her my friend was getting off my car and he was just buggin'

I call girl B back and i was trying to make plans to eat Korean BBQ. I hit her with the "What time is your curfew" She's like 10pm. I tell her "Might as well forget the dinner and just cuddle" (JOKINGLY) and she says OKAY. I send her my address and tell her my phone is going to die. I turn off my phone because i know Girl C is going to be calling.

Girl B shows up and we sit on the couch. I put on HBO and some popcorn in the microwave. We chopping it up and i tell her, you want some PJ.s and she's like sure. I bring in the PJ's and she stands up. She has a dress on. As she starts to put on the PJ's i put my hands around her hips (Im sitting on the couch). As i look up to see if she says anything, she's looking down at me. *Green Light*. I pick her up and start to kiss her. I walk into my room and think 2 things. 1-THIS IS TWO GIRLS IN ONE DAY :nthat: and 2- I HOPE MY LIL JOHN CAN STILL GET CRUNK :wow:.

Lets just say things went
3rsk6b.jpg

i thought you had a lil sugar in your tank. :rofl:

naw but good stuff man :smokin

Last edited:
I never felt so disrepected in my life just cuz I approached a chick..I was approached a girl and her friend(hispanic & white)..my cuzo slid in trying to game the friend...the chicks literally said stop talking to us and **** off smh..were like huh..then they just go on a rant talking about their tired of guys trying to hit on them...I replied dont come out the house looking good then, these chicks get even more mad and start screaming **** off..im like whatever I walk off and picked up a empty water bottle from a trash can and threw it at that *** head (spanish chick I was talking too) lmao..she just sat on the bench she was sitting on in shock..I hope it humbled her..and I really dont care who I offended with this story
tumblr_inline_n235s2wi421snsruh.gif

Should never let a woman take you there brethren.
I know they were disrespectful but with the climate we are in that could have easily been an assault charge or a trigger happy cop coming in with a barrel roll to take you out.
I know it was in the heat of the moment but got to think more clearly and learn to laugh at certain behaviors.[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]️

Last edited:

:rofl:

Wow. Did not expect you to throw something.

Ayyyy theat story wasnt me man :lol:

That was another NTer who is tooscared to post on his account so he asked me to post it for him cuz his account is being spied on by exes from texas

Last edited:

How would that humble them? You told them they look so good that you can't help but hit on them - then threw a water bottle at em from how salty you were from being rejected

USA I think you should leave that girl alone

Way too many emotions between the both of you for that to be a side piece

Naw I wasn't mad about bring rejected ...it's the principle how they went about they were mad disrespectful you don talk to people like that..dudes and chicks walking by were like wtf is wrong is those girls ...

O girl seems like a nut

I wouldn't say she's a nut. She's a hopeful soul taking a chance on love. Most side pieces don't know their part and the fault rarely goes on them, because women have proven time and time again that they cannot read between the lines. Hell we even do the same sometimes. I have yet to see USA tell her "I'm not leaving my girl for you" or "you're not who I want to be with" so that's on him.

I agree with heliumclinton heliumclinton , TOO many feelings to play around with. If you're not going to break up with your girl, leave that girl alone or you will lose both. Guaranteed.

Last edited:
Ayyyy theat story wasnt me man :lol:

That was another NTer who is tooscared to post on his account so he asked me to post it for him cuz his account is being spied on by exes from texas

man i don't know if you are trolling me or what...

But USA is beating around the bush. Just tell her straight up and see how she takes it...

yeah he trying keep her lingering around on some "hey I never told you I'd be with you .. you chose to stay around you know I had a girl why you mad"

:lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom