TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
nt yamb gods, need yalls advice. been hanging out with this chick for a few months who i am not even remotely physically attracted to, but we connect pretty well from a personality standpoint. had a few drinks last night and she gave me the green light to fornicate (via text after i dropped her off :stoneface: ). ive had fwbs in the past but there was sexual tension from both sides, ive never boned someone who i wasnt sexually attracted to, but man ive been on a summer drought and mini me is lookin to rage. wut do nt? yall ever smashed a friend who you werent attracted to? did it ruin the friendship?

2015 has been a great year so far in the first half for me.
Hit the most bad women in my life so far.
Got a new job, making a few commas now.

Girl wanted to come visit me today, I hate when she come into town and I can only spend a few hours with her. Been to busy lately prospering. I wonder what will happen in the 2nd half of 2015.

@usa.

Yo man im legit upset with you. You did all that and expected what to happen???
Then got the nerve to be like this wont end good for you. .....
Like you havent been playing with ile girls emotions this entire time....
Come on man. Either you want her or you dont...

Only way I can forgive you is if............
You tell her about DMV wolves that want to hang out.
Im jk
Or am i???

Ayyyy theat story wasnt me man :lol:

That was another NTer who is tooscared to post on his account so he asked me to post it for him cuz his account is being spied on by exes from texas

I had read the story right after Fajr, like really early in the morning. And I was just like damn, this ninja is a straight up savage, especially doing this in Ramadan. I was like, "astagfrulla" but at the same time I was like, my man denzel gif.

Ayyyy theat story wasnt me man :lol:

That was another NTer who is tooscared to post on his account so he asked me to post it for him cuz his account is being spied on by exes from texas

I had read the story right after Fajr, like really early in the morning. And I was just like damn, this ninja is a straight up savage, especially doing this in Ramadan. I was like, "astagfrulla" but at the same time I was like, my man denzel gif.

Lmaoo broo i just came home from eating my suhoor and i was like damn i promised i would post it. So i was so tired i forgot to put its not my story :lol:

@usa.

Yo man im legit upset with you. You did all that and expected what to happen???
Then got the nerve to be like this wont end good for you. .....
Like you havent been playing with ile girls emotions this entire time....
Come on man. Either you want her or you dont...

Only way I can forgive you is if............
You tell her about DMV wolves that want to hang out.
Im jk
Or am i???

Release her fam, she's vulnerable.

So i wanna know if I can salvage the situation or if not possible just tell me how big an L I just took

Been texting this girl for a couple days and she's like glad to be texting me, she goes on to say she's gonna cook for me, service me in other ways, and spend nights, mind you I only been texting her for 3 days

She came over yesterday and we did basically everything but smash, she basically said we should of through text later, the next day we barely text back and forth, later in the day I get hit with a text basically saying she still cant get over her ex and that she doesnt wanna continue what we kinda have

Thoughts? Suggestions? Im thinking of just letting her be and then in a week I'll hit her with that late night "Wyd?" Text

Saw some of your guys advice, on this and i decided to just let it go, cause her ex dude is the type to probably do something real stupid

Thing is she keeps hitting me up randomly, looking to start convo, sometimes asking to hang out, even asking for rides to some places

Should i proceed to hit and worry about her ex doin something stupid later?

Man I dont even smoke but a pack of cigarettes come in handy for when these birds act up.

Was talking to this chick on POF. Set up a date tonight at a restaurant. I get there and chick looks nothing like her profile pics. Wasnt about to let this chick hand me an L. I had to have the last word. So I pretend I'm still interested in her. We get a table, make small talk and order something to eat. Later I pull out the pack of cigarettes and was like can she excuse me I have to step out for a smoke. Walked out. Left her there and never came back

Last edited:
^A guy I know did that too. but was softer and send her a text : i'm gonna have to go.

he had me rolling :rofl:

Last edited:
Man I dont even smoke but a pack of cigarettes come in handy for when these birds act up.

Was talking to this chick on POF. Set up a date tonight at a restaurant. I get there and chick looks nothing like her profile pics. Wasnt about to let this chick hand me an L. I had to have the last word. So I pretend I'm still interested in her. We get a table, make small talk and order something to eat. Later I pull out the pack of cigarettes and was like can she excuse me I have to step out for a smoke. Walked out. Left her there and never came back

That's hilarious. How did she look different from profile pics? She gain weight? Used them angle shots?

:lol:

That's hilarious. How did she look different from profile pics? She gain weight? Used them angle shots?

Angles
Makeup
Filter
Time span between now and said picture

they know what they're doing :smh:

Hungout with this chick i been seeing.

She kinda thought we were freinds.

I letter know what the deal is and how i felt. She reciprocated feelin the same way.

Feelsgoodmane [emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji]

Now lets see how I eff this up :lol:

Also i forgot to mention i was reaching for her hand and she fidgeted and i knocked her iphone 6 outta her hand and it shattered smh, i feel so bad.

Last edited:
Angles
Makeup
Filter

bruh yot got to post her pics up here so no other NTer doesn't get hit with the same ookie doke from her. She just a PoF shouldn't be a problem right?

I first need to apologize to my DMV crew
I got super sick Wednesday night and Thursday -Friday was terrible for me.

Saturday the weather put me behind schedule and couldn't meet up with Suberzat and henny, I'm sorry fellas.

Did make it to my date, she was an hour and half late (she called and told me she would be prior)
Luckily I just happened to be at the spot we were going to meet and It just happened to be a bar and coffee shops nearby.
So I got my drink on while waiting for her, yamb watching in the city.
She comes in and there is a comedy show starting
(I made her pick the date since I picked the first one)
They were cool, only the black dude had me laughin the most though, the rest were like awkward asian and white comedians, playing off their awkwardness.

anyway so we're hanging out we leave the comedy show and go to this jazz club. which I think put her in the mood, music was on point, drinks were good, food was banging.
I made a joke to her about re-heating food with cheese on it, which sparked in to a debate about cooking, which then sparked in to, "well we'll see when you cook for me in the morning"
her face looked surprised then happy I said that.
but she kept telling me she had to go or she'd miss her train, and I was like F-your train just hang out with me the rest of the night.

she said she really had to go, so we get to the station and she runs out and says im sorry i didnt want to go, but i had things to do in the morning. so I told her al right no problem. so as I pull off, she calls me like 2 mins later saying she missed her train. and she wants to hang out more
I was already on the road in dc looking to meet up with the homie.

she then text me, i really didnt want to go home anyway..
I apologized to the homie.
turned the car around and went back to get her.
she gets in the car I make a smart *** comment which I dont quite remember but she pushed me, I leaned in to act like i was goign to open the door to kick her out. then kissed her.

She grabbed my face like it was the first time she's been kissed in her life......aggressive with it,
This is when I knew it was as good as mine.. told her, let's just go grab a place to stay for the night..

DONE DEAL

apologize again to the DMV crew, I promise when we meet up first round on me.
(sorry I can't give exclusives the rest of the night I'm afraid of locking up this thread)

:lol: we gotta get it together for the DMV. Ended up spending all day with my chick, hit a few spots went several rounds throughout. Probably our best day so far... all that to say I think we're about done. I don't feel it man, and she says she's giving me about another month to decide exclusivity.

Went out on Friday and got one of the chicks I was dancing with number. I was drunk so I don't quite remember how she looks like. I'm wondering if I should even bother hitting her up

Angles
Makeup
Filter

bruh yot got to post her pics up here so no other NTer doesn't get hit with the same ookie doke from her. She just a PoF shouldn't be a problem right?

the other dude had it with a POF girl

Happened to me on Tinder, let's just say i deleted her real quick, so i don't have the pics no more.

Just remember them girls will post their best pic on those apps. If she looks average on the pics, just make sure she got them curves or something that will make you want to smash :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom