TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went out on Friday and got one of the chicks I was dancing with number. I was drunk so I don't quite remember how she looks like. I'm wondering if I should even bother hitting her up

Has happened to me more times than I can remember, I just start a playful convo and ask for a pic/IG, problem solved.

:lol: we gotta get it together for the DMV. Ended up spending all day with my chick, hit a few spots went several rounds throughout. Probably our best day so far... all that to say I think we're about done. I don't feel it man, and she says she's giving me about another month to decide exclusivity.

It be like that sometimes man, gotta know when to hold em and when to fold em.

If the spark isn't there, it ain't gonna be.

the other dude had it with a POF girl

Happened to me on Tinder, let's just say i deleted her real quick, so i don't have the pics no more.

Just remember them girls will post their best pic on those apps. If she looks average on the pics, just make sure she got them curves or something that will make you want to smash :lol:

im good fam i dont do dating sites. I holla in person so i know what im seeing is what im getting :lol:

i cant be playing russian roulette with them girls on them dating sites clicking yes maybe and no. Half them girls on them sites aint real :smh:

:lol: yeah i'm a short black dude, i'll pass on dating sites for now. They can't feel my jamaican energy, and my **** is mostly in order and that comes with an ego. No way i'm letting no little scallywag with nothing try to play me when I know i'm pulling above their grade consistently in real life.

Yeah I'm about to get off these dating sites too. It's a crutch in all honesty. If you do get turned down, you can just go to the next but it's like you're constantly "settling". Rather just let these Os choose on a fat ***** with a decent career path in real life :pimp:

40oz & Waffles was lit. Talent level was off the charts. definitely hard to be faithful in LA lol

still feel bad for dude wearing the red balenciagas and his homie with the purple giuseppes for getting a whole cup of dusse spilled on their kicks smh

Saying what? Stop it slime. You at least 6 feet tall. :stoneface:

Sucks we couldn't all meet up this weekend. I was totally down for Friday. I was done for when you called me Saturday night.

Damn. I just lurked one of my ex instagram and she looks better than ever. Got me feeling some type of way. Hopefully my other ex fell off since she's older, white, and we ended badly. FDB

Decided to be real with my girl last night. Told her how I felt about the situation and what not, and she told me her feelings. Said she would move out for a week or two and let me do me. I told her regardless of what happens im gonna support her whenever..we agreed to do us for a week, and come back no questions asked.

Last night I met up with DC at a bar. Had like 6 Jack and Cokes, she had like 3 glasses of wine. I was outta there but afterwards we walked to my car and I pushed her against it and started going ham. Kissing her neck, feeling her up and what not. Cop pulls up and tells us to go home.

She texts me an hour later saying "I smell like you". I don't respond and she calls, and we end up just talking about life for like 3 hours...

This same night, another chick I used to talk to that's a couple years younger than me hits me up. She's a 8.5 or 9/10, light skin, skinny, plastic looking make up wearing type but she's as dumb as a rock. I didn't even respond to that. I'm chilling.

Last edited:

laugh.gif

I'm just saying
Saying what? Stop it slime. You at least 6 feet tall.
indifferent.gif

Sucks we couldn't all meet up this weekend. I was totally down for Friday. I was done for when you called me Saturday night.

Damn. I just lurked one of my ex instagram and she looks better than ever. Got me feeling some type of way. Hopefully my other ex fell off since she's older, white, and we ended badly. FDB
Yea Friday was the better night to go out with the heavy rain on Saturday 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom