TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Girl just told me that she doesn't have sex w/a guy unless he's her bf and that she's not looking for a relationship right now but still wants to date.
Sounds like something I saw off an Erica Mena meme.

Also sounds like someone trying to get free food, or just genuinely likes the thrill of meeting new people.

Me thinks it's time to switch up my roster a bit. A few people been slacking and will be cut off. Time to find new prospects lol

Classic :lol:

She's bluffing, heard it too many times.

Word. Those be the same chicks who slurp, swallow, and take the d like it's going out of style.

"Look, I don't usually do this"........*She slides panties to the side*......."You can stick it in real quick, just two or three pumps ok?" Yeah, those chicks are too funny.

Me thinks it's time to switch up my roster a bit. A few people been slacking and will be cut off. Time to find new prospects lol

The change of the season always makes me switch up my roster. I'm about to get 'Spring Training' into full effect. Gotta have that #1 starter, set-up, and closer on the roster once this weather breaks. The ******** starts falling out the sky when we get those consecutive warm days and the days get a lil longer. Can't wait.....

Lol just had that recently..it's the first night I'm not like that..gets head..second night..u gotta work for this..gets head..next morning..do you have any condoms ? Lol

Classic :lol:

She's bluffing, heard it too many times.

Word. Those be the same chicks who slurp, swallow, and take the d like it's going out of style.

"Look, I don't usually do this"........*She slides panties to the side*......."You can stick it in real quick, just two or three pumps ok?" Yeah, those chicks are too funny.
the classic "just the tip in real quick"...next thing you know shorty riding like a champ :lol:

And its always a good time for a re up, unless u got a main joint they get old after a while...need some fresh blood :pimp:

It's alarming how bored I get with females. Smash a couple times. Get head while driving and them I'm already plotting on the next one. Like one females can't really capture all my attention at one time. As soon as I leave one chicks house I'm txting another lol

It's alarming how bored I get with females. Smash a couple times. Get head while driving and them I'm already plotting on the next one. Like one females can't really capture all my attention at one time. As soon as I leave one chicks house I'm txting another lol

You dealing with dynamic women who actually have **** going for them and you could see a future with or you just catching bodies?

You gotta step out of that comfort zone and get a woman who has it all instead of ones you know you can just smash, word to Mugen

Girl just told me that she doesn't have sex w/a guy unless he's her bf and that she's not looking for a relationship right now but still wants to date.

I'd have a hard time not laughing in her face.
That's pretty much a green light IMO :evil:

Last edited:
Had planned to kick it with this blonde chick last week but couldn't due to her having to help out her fam and the snow. She offered to reschedule. On Sat. I'm texting her and she asked me if I'm free on Sunday. I said, Sunday was completely open and asked what time works for her. Day goes by and text her on Sunday round 1pm and ask if she's free around 5 pm, or what time is better. No response still :stoneface:

I'll call her in a couple of days to see why this chick went straight ghost, when she's been showing interest and responds pretty quickly to my texts. I'm vibing her so I won't cancel her just yet depending on how this week goes. Really don't think I did anything wrong besides appearing too available for her, right? :nerd:

Last edited:
My ego is on a 1,000 right now :smokin

Chick I was messing with for the past couple of weeks was showing some red flags but she is extra nice in the looks department so I tried to look past it. Yesterday we were suppose to go to dinner but I got caught up watching the all-star game with a couple of my boys. I finally pull up on this chick and she's tryna CHECK ME. She's complaining saying I'm late and that she doesn't like waiting on people and trying to cuss me out in her driveway :stoneface: at this point Im fed up. If I'm taking you out in my car and spending my money you better shut the **** up, so I calmly tell her to get out my car. She then goes OFF telling me that she can have any guy she wants and that I'm not all that and she can have another date in 30 mins. I'm just laughing the whole time which is making her pissed so she goes for the jugular and say " that's why you came quick" :rofl:

I just reversed out her driveway and head back home and try to hit the bar with my homeboys. She keeps on calling me on the way back home and I keep rejecting her call so by the 5th time she calls I pick up the phone and answer with "what's up desperate". Chick starts crying on the phone asking me why I'm acting like this blah blah....I hang up in her face. I woke up this morning with 7 missed calls and 4 lengthy text messages. I'm honestly a really nice guy but I'm past the point where I'll let a chick talk to me crazy. She's used to being surrounded by yes man who will argue with her. I'm neither. Just deleted her number, the hunt is back on for spring yambs :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
My ego is on a 1,000 right now
smokin.gif

Chick I was messing with for the past couple of weeks was showing some red flags but she is extra nice in the looks department so I tried to look past it. Yesterday we were suppose to go to dinner but I got caught up watching the all-star game with a couple of my boys. I finally pull up on this chick and she's tryna CHECK ME. She's complaining saying I'm late and that she doesn't like waiting on people and trying to cuss me out in her driveway
indifferent.gif
at this point Im fed up. If I'm taking you out in my car and spending my money you better shut the **** up, so I calmly tell her to get out my car. She then goes OFF telling me that she can have any guy she wants and that I'm not all that and she can have another date in 30 mins. I'm just laughing the whole time which is making her pissed so she goes for the jugular and say " that's why you came quick"
roll.gif

I just reversed out her driveway and head back home and try to hit the bar with my homeboys. She keeps on calling me on the way back home and I keep rejecting her call so by the 5th time she calls I pick up the phone and answer with "what's up desperate". Chick starts crying on the phone asking me why I'm acting like this blah blah....I hang up in her face. I woke up this morning with 7 missed calls and 4 lengthy text messages. I'm honestly a really nice guy but I'm past the point where I'll let a chick talk to me crazy. She's used to being surrounded by yes man who will argue with her. I'm neither. Just deleted her number, the hunt is back on for spring yambs
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Man I wish i could get my homie to this level... but its like training a magikarp.. he'll do whatever he can to get in some wet.

props to you famb. yambz dont run the world.

Had planned to kick it with this blonde chick last week but couldn't due to her having to help out her fam and the snow. She offered to reschedule. On Sat. I'm texting her and she asked me if I'm free on Sunday. I said, Sunday was completely open and asked what time works for her. Day goes by and text her on Sunday round 1pm and ask if she's free around 5 pm, or what time is better. No response still
indifferent.gif

I'll call her in a couple of days to see why this chick went straight ghost, when she's been showing interest and responds pretty quickly to my texts. I'm vibing her so I won't cancel her just yet depending on how this week goes. Really don't think I did anything wrong besides appearing too available for her, right?
nerd.gif
You have done all that you can.  Don't hit her up asking why.

You'll look like this:

Just wait for her to hit you back and try to meet up again at HER request.

If she flakes again, just be like @lamekilla

My anti valentines day:
So I met up with this other teacher on the 10th white chick from Idaho, use to be a ballerina. now retired and got the curves with the flat belly.
so we talking about how we both hate Valentines day and it's stupid. but i asked her what you doing Friday night, we'll celebrate hating the holiday.
she's down and is like let's watch a movie. I'm like cool as long as you let me take care of food.
Fast forward to friday night it's about 11, I head over there.
she is a tad dressed up looking absolutely scrumptious. so we start with a glass of wine and chat it up a little.
and decide to watch kill bill. (long *** movie but as soon as i sit on the couch she jumps right on and cuddles up with me)
now mind you i've known this girl for about a week in a half.
Movie is starting to end I have to pee. so i get up go to the bathrrom. when i coe back shes watching your boy the whole way in. so i was like f it. bent down and we started making out.
it's like 3 a.m. at this point and i'm like lets just move this to the bed.
she tried to act like she just wanted to cuddle but i started attacking that neck and ears. and she is moaning , *in my head im like Got her*. i pull the D out and let her feel it to know it's about to go down. I climb on top of her and start kissing all over her body. i start at her neck and gradually start kissing down. til I got to the p .kissed around it and I could feel her tensing upso I stopped and started kissing her legs. up to her ankle. I hear her drop a a big sigh so I go back down kiss around it again but this time lick the outter and i felt the goospimples form. but i still feel i need to tease her. so i go back upto her neck. but now I let my fingers do the work. . the juices from her were flowing like Gushers fruit snacks.
so I move back down and proceeded to eat pig gettting fresh slop in his bowl.
she was moaning how good it was some wimpers and grabbing your boy head. like she was a fortune teller with a crystal ball.
I felt that final clinch and left leg shake. and that's when I knew it was D time. i climed up let her sloppy top for a few mins. inserted my finger one last time. , she was ole so tight. so if the finger was getting sucked in chinese finger trap. i knew the D was about to do damage. So i climb in and you would of thought i dumped a cat in water the way she screamed and clinched up.
was givin her short just the tip strokes and she was giving me that good ole scratch back until i gave her my best lexington steel "going in balls deep". let her feel it all and she started crawling away from it but was screaming in pleasure.
it's been awhile since i had some (about 2 weeks) so between how tight she was and the moaning i could only last about a good 10 mins. but when i busted she let me keep pumping because as richard pryor says. Lord let me stay heavy if not hard. she crawls off when i get soft and passes out clinching to your boy kissing me all over. and passes out. I sleep for a few hours wake up around 8 with the boner brought down from thors hammer. start kissing her to wake her up. and tell her. no talking just get on top of that... she gives the sloppy topI pick her head up and say no now get on there.
she climbs on and starts grinding. moaning "omg baby you're soo deep"
my ego is on 1000000 right now.
she is grinding and bouncing hard im making her work!!!!
i bust she bust we bust and she lays on top of me after we finish.
and is warn out sweaty and nasty.!!!

View media item 808927

now she is a cool chick we have hung out, but i think she wants to keep it kind of like smash only which is more than cool with me since I have some others on my hit list. .on top of needing to actually get some local girls while im out here in Asia. !

I'm not usually the kind of guy who goes for numbers. but this is my first year of freedom ima let it flow

I appreciate the support fellas :smokin I've been feelin really empowered lately and I'm guessing it's showing through confidence.

geraldg2309 geraldg2309 bruhhhh :rofl: :lol: :rofl: she hit me with the dragon punch on that one. She legit poked my soul on that :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom