TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
On pace for trip digits by end of summer but I ain't tryna jinx nothin.

Best believe when I reach that pinnacle I will be taking a pic holding up a sign like Wilt, naked, on the beach.

View media item 812487

Last edited:
Would you guys go after a girl who turned you down before? :nerd:

Keep fishing

wouldn't go after her but I would leave the door open

Would you guys go after a girl who turned you down before? :nerd:
'
It really depends on the fashion you asked, and the way she turned you down.
Girls like persistence. not too strong but enough to let them know that they're worth going after.
So what I would do is just still throw it out there that you're in to her.
even maybe play off the turn down from the first time. Just be like I crashed and failed last time but I still think you're a good fit for me and I for you. if you're willing to let me prove that........
(sounds a bit cheesy but it's pretty solid)
Thanks for the advise fam. I didn't expect to see or have class with this broad again.
She have been in my head for a month now.

I think it takes a certain amount of suave to get at a chick that's passed before, like you still dig her but no sweat of your back if she says no again.. If you're a new jack not at that level i'd just keep it moving, especially since she's been plaguing your mind for a month. Kill that oneitis mentality.

Alright...

Sooooooooo...

Today a girl I know asked me for my number so she could contact me regarding our student organization.  Immediately her friend, who I also know, jumped in and said that I should also take her number but didn't make any reference to the student org but said that "I should have it."

Furthermore every time I see this girl (the one who said I should take her number) her hands are all over me, but I wasn't sure that she was interested because she's handsy with most of her friends though I can't recall her being as handsy with other dudes.

So I know right about now it seems obvious that I should hit her up, but I still feel not sure.  Because this girl is social and touchy feely with everyone so I don't know if this is a signal to pursue or she just being her normal friendly self.

And lastly....assuming she does want me to text her and set things up. I CANNOT SPIT GAME ON PURPOSE.  Whether it be by text or in person, I can't do it on purpose.  I've been told that I do flirt but I never realize that I'm doing it.

So...

1. Is she sending signals to pursue?

2. If she is, how does one flirt ON PURPOSE?

Last edited:
Once again brethren, GET OUT OF YOUR MIND...
Stop worrying about "signals" and just speak to her like a gentleman..
Why does it matter if she is touchy, flirty..
In my youth I missed out on alot of yambs(especially in HS) because I stayed playing games and what "ifing" situations that now that I look back on, I missed alot of trains because I was waiting on "signals"...
If she is not interested, it's not going to kill or hurt you. I said this in the OG thread, until you are engaged/married to somebody, have a child or live under one roof with somebody, being rejected by a random young lady is a small thing to a giant. When somebody rejects you based off the person you are and your development and lack of knowledge of how to love way exceeds rejection from a stranger. Just approach her on your grown man.
"You know when you come around you sure are flirty with me(laugh), I would love to take you up on that offer of your number and lets get ( insert your favorite beverage choice)...
Please stop over-thinking, yes rejection sucks but it happens to all the best and OGs', but we didnt get to our status by languishing in the cut..
We took our lumps, refined our craft, stopped giving a **** about what a female thought and proceeded to get the yambs, relationships, whatever...
I believe in the youngins but how will you develop character and strength as a man unless you endure the trial by fires, taking the "L's" and learning how to bounce back from them...

Solid post mugen. It's all about falling 7 times and getting back up 8 times. Everyman has been rejected before doesn't matter who they are or how much money they have. If your a guy it happens from time to time. Once you have gotten rejected it boils down to 2 simple courses of action. One is feel sorry for yourself and wonder why/or what you did to be rejected. The second option is to tell yourself her loss not yours and go find a better looking chick and book her. Nothing makes me forget rejection more then talking to a badder chick. If you don't believe me try it and I bet you will forget all about that 7/10 for the 8/10 you currently made plans with for Friday.

Been on a good run since december i started approaching more , usually im the quiet type that waits for a chick to initiate the conversation but once i got to college i realize the real world doesnt work like that , so i work at a retail store mad chicks come through on a regular basis , so on  this past saturday this lighskin chick come walking up to me asking me to help her find some running shoes .But i notice everytime she kept on talking to me she was being flirty and friendly so i went for the kill .

Me: Are you from down here by any chance

Her: no not really i just move down here from NY

Me: what school do you go to ? ( she proceed on telling me how she goes to the same school as me but different campuses )

Me: so you got a boyfriend or something why are you shopping by yourself

Her: Hesitate "no"

Me; you may not have a boyfriend by i know you got a few options tho .

Her: (she smiles ) not really i dont like boys down in Fl like that

Me; Why does everybody say that dont knock it until you try it , we're a different breed .

she told me about her ethnicity all that nonsense .

to cut the conversation short we talk for a good 10-15 mins then i proceed on telling her on taking my number down (since i didnt have my phone on me at the moment ) she took my number down saved it and told me that she wasnt really looking to call or talk to anybody at the moment .

My question is Its been 3-4 days chick have yet to hit me up i thought because she was lightskened she might take her time and hmu down the line say 2 weeks from now .

Once again brethren, GET OUT OF YOUR MIND...
Stop worrying about "signals" and just speak to her like a gentleman..
Why does it matter if she is touchy, flirty..
In my youth I missed out on alot of yambs(especially in HS) because I stayed playing games and what "ifing" situations that now that I look back on, I missed alot of trains because I was waiting on "signals"...
If she is not interested, it's not going to kill or hurt you. I said this in the OG thread, until you are engaged/married to somebody, have a child or live under one roof with somebody, being rejected by a random young lady is a small thing to a giant. When somebody rejects you based off the person you are and your development and lack of knowledge of how to love way exceeds rejection from a stranger. Just approach her on your grown man.
"You know when you come around you sure are flirty with me(laugh), I would love to take you up on that offer of your number and lets get ( insert your favorite beverage choice)...
Please stop over-thinking, yes rejection sucks but it happens to all the best and OGs', but we didnt get to our status by languishing in the cut..
We took our lumps, refined our craft, stopped giving a **** about what a female thought and proceeded to get the yambs, relationships, whatever...
I believe in the youngins but how will you develop character and strength as a man unless you endure the trial by fires, taking the "L's" and learning how to bounce back from them...

Been on a good run since december i started approaching more , usually im the quiet type that waits for a chick to initiate the conversation but once i got to college i realize the real world doesnt work like that , so i work at a retail store mad chicks come through on a regular basis , so on  this past saturday this lighskin chick come walking up to me asking me to help her find some running shoes .But i notice everytime she kept on talking to me she was being flirty and friendly so i went for the kill .

Me: Are you from down here by any chance

Her: no not really i just move down here from NY

Me: what school do you go to ? ( she proceed on telling me how she goes to the same school as me but different campuses )

Me: so you got a boyfriend or something why are you shopping by yourself

Her: Hesitate "no"

Me; you may not have a boyfriend by i know you got a few options tho .

Her: (she smiles ) not really i dont like boys down in Fl like that

Me; Why does everybody say that dont knock it until you try it , we're a different breed .

she told me about her ethnicity all that nonsense .

to cut the conversation short we talk for a good 10-15 mins then i proceed on telling her on taking my number down (since i didnt have my phone on me at the moment ) she took my number down saved it and told me that she wasnt really looking to call or talk to anybody at the moment .

My question is Its been 3-4 days chick have yet to hit me up i thought because she was lightskened she might take her time and hmu down the line say 2 weeks from now .
Well what's done is done, doesn't make sense sitting there wondering why she didn't hit you up yet. Carry on with life and if she hits you up, cool, if not, cool just keep it moving..I hear the "I don't like FL boys" line a lot too 
eyes.gif

She's most likely not going to text you cause she most likely didn't even really take down the number. And that "not really looking to call or talk to anybody at the moment" was probably a soft way of letting you know she wasn't gonna hit you up. I would say just take this L and move on. 

Eh, giving a chick my number first has never worked in my favor. That whole take my business card stuff doesn't work for me.

Yo fambilia

I sit next to this chick in class. Since the first day of the semester we talked. Real chill girl. We vibe good and everything. I moved on it and got the number a few classes later. Im starting to feel her a little bit

The attraction is there. She been staring me down od since i closed on the number

I approached her 2 diff times about hanging out. Earlier in the week i said let's hangout on the weekend. She can't since she's going home

Earlier today i said we can grab lunch after she gets out of her second class since I'm gonna be on campus for a bit

She had something to do but said she'd be free at 230 and that she would text me. But i didn't get anything

Im not tripping since i don't know her much but it's just the fact that we have class twice a week and she's my partner in said class

Normally i would disregard. But how should i handle this? Chill out with asking her to hangout and just build a little rapport more via text?

Thanx

Yo fambilia

I sit next to this chick in class. Since the first day of the semester we talked. Real chill girl. We vibe good and everything. I moved on it and got the number a few classes later. Im starting to feel her a little bit

The attraction is there. She been staring me down od since i closed on the number

I approached her 2 diff times about hanging out. Earlier in the week i said let's hangout on the weekend. She can't since she's going home

Earlier today i said we can grab lunch after she gets out of her second class since I'm gonna be on campus for a bit

She had something to do but said she'd be free at 230 and that she would text me. But i didn't get anything

Im not tripping since i don't know her much but it's just the fact that we have class twice a week and she's my partner in said class

Normally i would disregard. But how should i handle this? Chill out with asking her to hangout and just build a little rapport more via text?

Thanx
act like it didn't happen and stop pursuing her, while remaining friendly. if she's interested, she'll act. you've done enough to express interest and anything more will be in vain.

Last edited:
Yo Ecook....

Help me out with some openers. You remind me of a friend I knew that would always approach every group and throw oops. I'm amazing at middle game and my closing got better over time, but I rarely try opening. Now since I'm the only one on campus and most of my boys left I need to sharpen that part up and I see you're pretty good at that.

Preferably for bar/club settings (I find it easier to open during the day randomly than a bar) and for a girl by herself or in a group of no more than 2.

Would these be openers just for you or when ur with a buddy? I'm mostly out with a buddy or two so I put them in the game at the same time, with something like, "Hey my buddy and I were having a debate about _____..." and then ask for their opinion on the topic.

When I'm truly solo I will notice something about them. I like to comment on the drink they have. Or ask them for their advice on a drink.

Me: Excuse me, what is THAT in ur drink?
Her: Oh it's just a Jack and Coke.
Me: Damn, I thought u were more adventurous than that...
Her: Lol what are u drinking?
Me: AND UR IN

Another thing I focus on is what they are wearing. Shoes are easy.

I find opening to be all about confidence, are u looking more so for lines or just tips?

which bars papi.
you hit 2nd street or dt lb? 

We were on 2nd St. Come meet up next time son :smokin

act like it didn't happen and stop pursuing her, while remaining friendly. if she's interested, she'll act. you've done enough to express interest and anything more will be in vain.

Thanks bro. She just hit me saying she took a nap and overslept. Think I'll just reply saying that she owes me lunch and a movie or something

Thanks bro. She just hit me saying she took a nap and overslept. Think I'll just reply saying that she owes me lunch and a movie or something

Don't even mention movie. Comes off as a bit thirsty...

I'd just say, "No worries next time."

And then add in something funny. Like if she parties, "Gotta get that rest for Thirsty Thursday tonight :wink:"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom