TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mugen ... Kung foo always has some chill ladies.

congrats on getting married and salute on being a player. :smokin

First of all congrats to my dude mugen81 mugen81 for the big news. I better be invited to that thang or else we gunna have beef :nerd:

Got two good stories for yall.

Friday night went out with 4 of my boys. Head to the store to pick up a lil pregame for us and decide last minute to purchase those lil kid Valentines and hand them out to girls at the bar. BEST IDEA I'VE EVER HAD. We all fill out a handful and my boy with a gf fills out a few just for me. His gf is away in Australia.

One said, "Down to smash?" and then 3 boxes, "Yes!", "Yeah, ok." and "Bathroom, NOW!".

Get to the bar, do a lap and get ready. We point out one girl sitting by herself and my boy walks over and hands one to her. IN RIGHT AWAY. She loves it and he's chatting away with her.

I open a group of 3 girls with 3 cute cards. I think they said stupid stuff like, "Hai, ur adorable." or stupid stuff. End up with 8 numbers :x

I end up pulling a blonde, southern belle who just moved here for grad school from Auburn. Head back to her pad and smash all night. She's already being a bit clingy, texted me like 3 hours after I left... FINALLY GOT ONE @youngdoc

Saturday night I head to Long Beach with my buddy. Start talking to a girl sitting at the bar and it comes up what I do for a living, and then I ask her the same question... My boy goes, "Let me guess, strip?" she looks at her friend and goes, "OMG how'd u know?" in a dead serious manner. Gave her my number and she already hit me up for drinks this week.

Told my buddy on the way out there our goal should be to hook up with friends that night... EVEN better, we pull cousins. Drive back to their pad and put on a movie. On different couches, I alpha the one I've been hanging with and carry her into her bed. Her cousin had to come shut the door since she was so loud lmao.

:smokin

@The Don..
You tryin to set trip homie
011613-shows-real-husbands-of-hollwood-fingertwist_2.gif

Lol...
Fa Show, it's going to be awhile tho, honeymoon to Japan is about to deplete our pockets but as soon as we get a chance the plans will go forth for our little ceremony and invites will be pm out...
Loving the vibe of this thread right now..
Lets keep it going....
Outchea

Last edited:
@ The Don...
She is the odd one of her group, lol...
But yeah I got you, plus you already know as a white guy you are ...
justin-timberlake-holy-grail-o.gif

HOLY GRAIL...
Lol

Yeah a little mutual respect goes long way, to be fair you were late. Friend I used to date used to hate it, I didn't realize I did it to her all the time. One day she finally snapped. I had a legit reason for being late but never relayed that to her, just showed up late like all was good. She waited till I got there and said "I'm leaving" then drove off. Hissed my teeth mad as **** and sped off making a scene like a child. I apologized and wasn't late after that, if I was going to be I shot her a quick note. Unfortunately I had too many immaturity issues, I don't blame her for being tired of expecting me to be a grownup. Proceed with caution youngin, you've been building her up so much to break it over something so petty and ******* with her emotions in the process. Learn some calm, firm communication and own up to your mistakes.

I shouldn't be asking NT this since it's all about GETTIN DEM YAMBZ but why not.

I've been in my current relationship for over 6 months, me and my girlfriend are really happy possible with long-term plans. Long story short, she don't act right half the time, finding **** to get mad about and is overall on edge most of the time unless we've had sex. She wants to have sex pretty much every night she sees me and if she doesn't then she goes on this temper tantrum.

Don't get me wrong I like having sex and all but it bothers me that I have to have sex with her to be a functional couple. Not too long ago we went out on a dinner date and had a wonderful time, I was perfectly content and most importantly full. She wanted to have sex but I was full and sleepy and the next 3 days was pure hell.

What do I do?

I shouldn't be asking NT this since it's all about GETTIN DEM YAMBZ but why not.

I've been in my current relationship for over 6 months, me and my girlfriend are really happy possible with long-term plans. Long story short, she don't act right half the time, finding **** to get mad about and is overall on edge most of the time unless we've had sex. She wants to have sex pretty much every night she sees me and if she doesn't then she goes on this temper tantrum.

Don't get me wrong I like having sex and all but it bothers me that I have to have sex with her to be a functional couple. Not too long ago we went out on a dinner date and had a wonderful time, I was perfectly content and most importantly full. She wanted to have sex but I was full and sleepy and the next 3 days was pure hell.

What do I do?

Cut her loose. She ain't the faithful type when the sex gets boring for her she will cheat on you so fast.

Plus it seems like you two are on diff pages..

I wanna congrat you for your actions playboy, just a word of advise. If this was a chick you was really into, if you knew you was getting caught up in the game. Shoot her a text in advance saying yo I'm gonna be late, I got caught up in something. Would've advoided all that nonsense with her.

Yeah a little mutual respect goes long way, to be fair you were late. Friend I used to date used to hate it, I didn't realize I did it to her all the time. One day she finally snapped. I had a legit reason for being late but never relayed that to her, just showed up late like all was good. She waited till I got there and said "I'm leaving" then drove off. Hissed my teeth mad as **** and sped off making a scene like a child. I apologized and wasn't late after that, if I was going to be I shot her a quick note. Unfortunately I had too many immaturity issues, I don't blame her for being tired of expecting me to be a grownup. Proceed with caution youngin, you've been building her up so much to break it over something so petty and ******* with her emotions in the process. Learn some calm, firm communication and own up to your mistakes.

I appreciate the wise words fellas. I'm not shying away from being late. I even called her and apologized on the way to her crib and she was giving me lip on the phone but at that point I knew I deserved it. The thing is when I finally got there it should've been over, I was there. But she still kept going and going. This is the same chick I mentioned earlier last week that got upset at me for mentioning that she had Hispanic type hair even though she is half Belizean and half Italian. She's also mad needy, calling me every hour and wanting me to spend the night every night. We were only talking for about a month and she's trying to curse me out when I'm taking her out to dinner?? Nah, I think I saved myself a couple headaches

I appreciate the wise words fellas. I'm not shying away from being late. I even called her and apologized on the way to her crib and she was giving me lip on the phone but at that point I knew I deserved it. The thing is when I finally got there it should've been over, I was there. But she still kept going and going. This is the same chick I mentioned earlier last week that got upset at me for mentioning that she had Hispanic type hair even though she is half Belizean and half Italian. She's also mad needy, calling me every hour and wanting me to spend the night every night. We were only talking for about a month and she's trying to curse me out when I'm taking her out to dinner?? Nah, I think I saved myself a couple headaches

YES YOU DID. I broke up with a similar type girl a year ago, but my stupid self went back and now it's been a Year long headache of a girl who's not even my girlfriend. Valentine's day I decided to completely cut things off so hopefully I won't have to worry anymore, but I guess we'll see how long it takes until my phone starts blowing up again. Dude I wish I had done what you had done the first time and just ignored her calls and texts. Don't look back sir, I promise you better days are ahead than dealing with her.

Oh ok then, keep it moving, enough red flags there. Maybe she'll learn, though women really have no incentive to, dudes will put up with all types of bad behavior.

Got the yambs last night from a new chick. Head was about a 7.5/10. First time seeing her too. I posted her pic the other day lol.

Yo Ecook....

Help me out with some openers. You remind me of a friend I knew that would always approach every group and throw oops. I'm amazing at middle game and my closing got better over time, but I rarely try opening. Now since I'm the only one on campus and most of my boys left I need to sharpen that part up and I see you're pretty good at that.

Preferably for bar/club settings (I find it easier to open during the day randomly than a bar) and for a girl by herself or in a group of no more than 2.

Last edited:
Saturday night I head to Long Beach with my buddy. Start talking to a girl sitting at the bar and it comes up what I do for a living, and then I ask her the same question... My boy goes, "Let me guess, strip?" she looks at her friend and goes, "OMG how'd u know?" in a dead serious manner. Gave her my number and she already hit me up for drinks this week.

Told my buddy on the way out there our goal should be to hook up with friends that night... EVEN better, we pull cousins. Drive back to their pad and put on a movie. On different couches, I alpha the one I've been hanging with and carry her into her bed. Her cousin had to come shut the door since she was so loud lmao.

smokin.gif
which bars papi.

you hit 2nd street or dt lb? 

Would you guys go after a girl who turned you down before? :nerd:
'
It really depends on the fashion you asked, and the way she turned you down.
Girls like persistence. not too strong but enough to let them know that they're worth going after.
So what I would do is just still throw it out there that you're in to her.
even maybe play off the turn down from the first time. Just be like I crashed and failed last time but I still think you're a good fit for me and I for you. if you're willing to let me prove that........
(sounds a bit cheesy but it's pretty solid)

dont go too hard to the point where youre acting a fool.

shes bound to put you on blast, keep it subtle. nothing in writing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom