TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a scumbag. Cut both of them out of your life. Dude is a snake and your ex is a bird to date you best friend.

Pretty much.

Wild disrespectful especially on his part, I would have to shoot the fair one with him on sight, I couldn't even imagine one of my homies doing that.

I slept on what mugen81 mugen81 told me yesterday and damn you was right. Woke up thinking and feeling very different. I would be a fool to jump back into her life currently as she is a burning house and I don't want that drama sucking my energy up. I'm seriously glad I posted in here first for counsel before almost jumping head first back into her life. I'm just going to cool out awhile. You repped for life fam knows everything.....

Only had 2, both almost stole my soul.

Bruh.... Bruh :wow:

Short chicks are just stacked better for myself.
I can't be the only one with that fetish

WITH THE POWER OF GREYSKULL!

I'm telling you fam! The one in the first pic >

whats been up with you and that milf?

Nothin but random texts and little playful jabs at work. She's there still but haven't really made a real move on her yet...I'm tryna mess with my coworker :wow:

Not a big poster in here, but I keep tabs on the thread from time to time. Need some TAY advice from the more experienced NTers on this situation cuz this **** is eating me up...

Dated a girl for about 3.5 years. 1 or 2 little breaks in there but otherwise pretty steady the whole time. It was the classic "she's into me a little more than I am her" relationship, so there were some times I felt like I should get out and did some things I wish I hadn't. Finally broke things off about a month ago and it was painful as hell for both of us. Regardless of what happened, being with her for so long I had strong feelings and care about her a lot, still do to this day, but I felt like ending the relationship would be better for both of us in the long run.

A week ago I go with a couple of my boys on a beach/golf trip that we had planned months ago, one of whom is pretty much my best friend I've known since middle school (I'm 30 now). One night while we're down there, I get a text from the ex saying I'm a coward and a liar, and to never contact her again etc etc. I rack my brain trying to figure out where this came from as the only people who would've had any dirt on me are the best friend from above, and another really good (re: trusted) friend who barely knows the ex.

Fast forward to this weekend and I'm around the same friend from the trip for probably 4-5 hours. This guy TEXTS me to see if it's a big deal to me if he hangs out with my ex that night. Keep in mind he had ample time to ask me face-to-face like a man, and it's been less than a month since we broke up. He also had her number from a few months back as he does home repair-type work and she needs her hvac system replaced.

To me. exes are off-limits between friends like that, especially in that short of a time. I told him that you're adults and can do as you please but I'm not cool with it. So I start thinking more about things after he asks me, and realize that there's a good chance he has been talking to her since we broke up (maybe even before that) AND he is probably the one who threw me under the bus to her so he could take advantage.

So how do I handle this situation? I don't condone some of my actions when I was with her, and I wish I could do back and do things differently, but this is just some of the lowest, grimiest type stuff a "friend" could do IMO. What would y'all do if you were in my shoes?

sorry for the long post/rambling...

I have no respect for a pillow talker or a "friend" that tries to holler at your ex. You confide in your boys sometimes about ish that's goin on so to think that they could use that to one up on you is disgusting. Especially over a female. Cut em both off, don't give it a second thought. You deserve better friends

Last edited:
So yesterday I found out that my EX of 3 years went on vacation with a close cousin of mine (girl)
I don't even know where to begin fam????

Man don't confide in nobody when it comes to your relationship. I rather speak with older relatives and ask their advice. You have to really really trust that person and if that person can't split Justice and will only say that you're right, then you don't want to discuss anything with them.

hey guys! i need some quick advice if you don't mind. any tips on meeting a significant other's family for the first time? would cooking for the family be OD?

hey guys! i need some quick advice if you don't mind. any tips on meeting a significant other's family for the first time? would cooking for the family be OD?

Are you a girl? How old are you? Whats the setting?

Just be respectful and dont try to go overboard with conversation

Man don't confide in nobody when it comes to your relationship. I rather speak with older relatives and ask their advice. You have to really really trust that person and if that person can't split Justice and will only say that you're right, then you don't want to discuss anything with them.

That's a facto. Don't tell your friends about your relationship unless you can trust em 100%. And also, id like to add that once you tell your friends about the negatives on your relationship, whatver they tell you will affect the way you act there on out. So if you have a friend who has that "females ain't ****" mentality, and you come to him with your issues, he's going to tell you some **** that may affect the way you act, compared to if you were to ask a level headed friend. Choose the ppl who you speak about your relationship to

Don't cook for them. Make a good first impression while still standing your ground and letting them know you not for the play play. You a man at the end of the day. Don't look like no punk around her family, but don't be some abrasive dude either. Be polite, make small thoughtful conversation. It'll be alright, pa

What's the best action to take when you haveng gotten your **** wet in 3 weeks because your significant other has been stressed out at work and it bothers her every day? Fapping is getting old and just adds fuel to the fire "why am i doing this when I have a shorty" and more fuel to the fire when you have girls on your **** but your pushing em off because you're not about that trife life "I can have all these **** but I'm trying to stay faithful to a ***** I haven't smashed in 3 weeks"?

If you're a good cook, that would be perfect. they know their son is eating good and being taken care of / catered to.. if youre not that good the I would say take them out, but just be respectful you'll be ok
EDIT: sorry.

What's the best action to take when you haveng gotten your **** wet in 3 weeks because your significant other has been stressed out at work and it bothers her every day? Fapping is getting old and just adds fuel to the fire "why am i doing this when I have a shorty" and more fuel to the fire when you have girls on your **** but your pushing em off because you're not about that trife life "I can have all these **** but I'm trying to stay faithful to a ***** I haven't smashed in 3 weeks"?

razle dazzle her.
she's stressed make her home experience less stressed, cook for her. flowers on the bed something for her.
don't be bitter though. that stuff affects women's libido so pull it together and be the one to put that smile on her face.....

Last edited:
razle dazzle her.
she's stressed make her home experience less stressed, cook for her. flowers on the bed something for her.
don't be bitter though. that stuff affects women's libido so pull it together and be the one to put that smile on her face.....

Thanks homie :lol:
Imma try :lol:

mase-gif.gif

:rofl:

Wel in that case, disregard what I said :lol:. Carry yourself in a presentable way. Cooking for them is fine, depending on the place and setting. If they will be meeting at your place, then yea cook for em. It's your kitchen. Don't go visit their parents house and rush to their kitchen and start fiddling with pots and pans though, they'll look at you like you're crzy :lol: his mom might actually be offended. Some mothers treat their kitchen like tigers treat their territory. If you and his mom cook together that would be cute. You get to bond with her and you may learn a few things

Thanks homie
laugh.gif

Imma try
laugh.gif

mase-gif.gif

roll.gif

Wel in that case, disregard what I said
laugh.gif
. Carry yourself in a presentable way. Cooking for them is fine, depending on the place and setting. If they will be meeting at your place, then yea cook for em. It's your kitchen. Don't go visit their parents house and rush to their kitchen and start fiddling with pots and pans though, they'll look at you like you're crzy
laugh.gif
his mom might actually be offended. Some mothers treat their kitchen like tigers treat their territory. If you and his mom cook together that would be cute. You get to bond with her and you may learn a few things
If you're a good cook, that would be perfect. they know their son is eating good and being taken care of / catered to.. if youre not that good the I would say take them out, but just be respectful you'll be ok
EDIT: sorry.
i was thinking of bringing them something that i cooked from my house. nothing fancy, just a simple meal they can eat with rice. that's fine, right?

i wouldn't want to disrespect his mother at all if i were to cook at his house 
laugh.gif
 but i guess i'll offer his mom some help if she needs any.

That's a facto. Don't tell your friends about your relationship unless you can trust em 100%. And also, id like to add that once you tell your friends about the negatives on your relationship, whatver they tell you will affect the way you act there on out. So if you have a friend who has that "females ain't ****" mentality, and you come to him with your issues, he's going to tell you some **** that may affect the way you act, compared to if you were to ask a level headed friend. Choose the ppl who you speak about your relationship to

Don't cook for them. Make a good first impression while still standing your ground and letting them know you not for the play play. You a man at the end of the day. Don't look like no punk around her family, but don't be some abrasive dude either. Be polite, make small thoughtful conversation. It'll be alright, pa

Pick a day & treat it like its Valentines Day.

Send flowers to her job "just because"

Clean the crib spotless, have it smelling good. Have a meal cooked when she gets there. Have Maxwell playing in the back.

Sit & talk with her, make her laugh you're a hilarious dude.

Try to do all of this, except maybe the flowers, consistently for a couple days & you won't have desert D anymore.

If she's a good girl she'll reciprocate your efforts in & out of the bedroom.

Tried to rep everyone who responded to my post this morning. I know it's just the internet but I really do appreciate the words of advice from everyone. Forgot how much this kinda **** hurts, been a long time since I had to deal with anything even close, and I know time is really the only way these wounds will heal. I hope I can give back to the thread at some point in time once my mind and perspective is right again.

We've all been there man just part of the game. Keep your head up and flourish.

Last edited:
Pick a day & treat it like its Valentines Day.

Send flowers to her job "just because"

Clean the crib spotless, have it smelling good. Have a meal cooked when she gets there. Have Maxwell playing in the back.

Sit & talk with her, make her laugh you're a hilarious dude.

Try to do all of this, except maybe the flowers, consistently for a couple days & you won't have desert D anymore.

If she's a good girl she'll reciprocate your efforts in & out of the bedroom.

Imma try that and see where it gets me :pimp:

Last edited:
Always remember sex is just a small piece to the bigger pie in relationships. There are tons of books out there about different sexual positions and how to transfer energy to your mate that will blow your mind more then your normal climax without even touching.
Before my wife was pregnant, I remember she had a crazy work week. She would come home just grumpy, taking things out on me. I knew it wasn't her nature so I would just stare at her and laugh and walk off, boy that made her hot[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
Anyway I was doing the normal, cooking, cleaning, etc and she still was on the ********.
Looked at her again with the nick young face, laughed and just ignored her like before. I'm like okay I know what to do. Thursday nights(I know they should have these nationwide) her favorite movie was playing in the park at night. Bet.
She came home, in a funk. I said not one word, threw her over my shoulder(this **** look like a kidnapping)[emoji]128557[/emoji]
Placed her in the car, I mean she is lit. Turned some Maxwell on while driving(one of her favorite singers), she started to chill a little.
She just starts talking and asking questions, stayed silent and just continued to drive.
Got to the park, took her heals off, put her Nike slides on and grabbed a blanket and a picnic basket I prepared from my ride. She just looking at me with the "you go boy " face[emoji]128516[/emoji]
Grabbed her hand, still silent, not saying a word. Laid the blanket down, prepared the food, had the white wine, **** was looking plush. So she just cuddles up to me and starts saying sorry, blah, blah, blah. Still I didn't say one word. The movie starts playing and she just breaks down and just looks at me.
"You remembered my favorite movie. Sometimes I just feel you don't listen because you are so stoic and hard to crack"
Still nothing from me, watched the movie, laughed, she cried and we went home. Ran a bath, the normal stuff. Wiped her down(word to Boozie) and gave her the best cunnilingus of her life and just went to bed. When I tell you The next three days she was on one, morning fellatio, night sex, cooking, letting me just do whatever[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
I had to call in because she was just thirsty.
That long *** story was to say, sometimes just shut up and listen. Don't make it about your D. If you really dig her, cater to her but think outside the box. All any woman wants to do is talk, we as men like to fix it.
Stop right there.
Just listen and the little things she tells you will pay dividends in the end.[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]️

Last edited:
^repped

Listening and paying attention to things that may seem small in passing is huge.

Doing things related to those will always make your SO happy.

Handled my girl's bday weekend well and man she was putting it on me like it was my birthday. Was almost late to work this morning :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom