TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Girls always want to talk about how little your member is after the fact. Not when you're blowing their back out having to tell them to be quiet cuz they'll wake your roomates or neighbors. Lol and they try to put it through subliminal messages through social media. Now I'm remembering why I don't talk to young girls anymore.

And I know you guys are going to tell me all the signs were there. She's got a new born and her exes have cheated on her so when a good guy like me comes along she's quick to throw it and fall in love especially since I wasn't trying to hit it at all actually. Man I'm really learning that if an awesome chick isn't wifed up when you meet her, she's probably crazy.

tumblr_inline_nrrg9vFZKB1tt1kgt_500.gif

Yall be careful with some of these females out here some ****** overdoing with the mind games breeding future Jodi Arias out here :smh: :smh: :smh:

Always remember sex is just a small piece to the bigger pie in relationships. There are tons of books out there about different sexual positions and how to transfer energy to your mate that will blow your mind more then your normal climax without even touching.
Before my wife was pregnant, I remember she had a crazy work week. She would come home just grumpy, taking things out on me. I knew it wasn't her nature so I would just stare at her and laugh and walk off, boy that made her hot[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
Anyway I was doing the normal, cooking, cleaning, etc and she still was on the ********.
Looked at her again with the nick young face, laughed and just ignored her like before. I'm like okay I know what to do. Thursday nights(I know they should have these nationwide) her favorite movie was playing in the park at night. Bet.
She came home, in a funk. I said not one word, threw her over my shoulder(this **** look like a kidnapping)[emoji]128557[/emoji]
Placed her in the car, I mean she is lit. Turned some Maxwell on while driving(one of her favorite singers), she started to chill a little.
She just starts talking and asking questions, stayed silent and just continued to drive.
Got to the park, took her heals off, put her Nike slides on and grabbed a blanket and a picnic basket I prepared from my ride. She just looking at me with the "you go boy " face[emoji]128516[/emoji]
Grabbed her hand, still silent, not saying a word. Laid the blanket down, prepared the food, had the white wine, **** was looking plush. So she just cuddles up to me and starts saying sorry, blah, blah, blah. Still I didn't say one word. The movie starts playing and she just breaks down and just looks at me.
"You remembered my favorite movie. Sometimes I just feel you don't listen because you are so stoic and hard to crack"
Still nothing from me, watched the movie, laughed, she cried and we went home. Ran a bath, the normal stuff. Wiped her down(word to Boozie) and gave her the best cunnilingus of her life and just went to bed. When I tell you The next three days she was on one, morning fellatio, night sex, cooking, letting me just do whatever[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
I had to call in because she was just thirsty.
That long *** story was to say, sometimes just shut up and listen. Don't make it about your D. If you really dig her, cater to her but think outside the box. All any woman wants to do is talk, we as men like to fix it.
Stop right there.
Just listen and the little things she tells you will pay dividends in the end.[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]️

I can honestly say, im at this level right now...

To the point where words CAN'T make her happy, my actions do. Her coming home to a spot free clean house, a present on a counter....

Foot or back massage before she sleeps... made her happy and stress free.

Now the question is, how long can I keep this up! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
God damn I wish I knew what happened Thursday night. Still gonna try to hang out with that chick again. Haven't talked to her since Saturday though.

I don't know if I should do the "hang out" date again. I feel like that is what is actually pushing me further to the friend zone. I mean it may be the only option since she gets out of work so late. We were supposed to get drinks Thursday any way.

Damnit she is too chill. Just like came over mid-afternoon right after I got her number. Then came and slept over the next night. Really reminds me of my best girlfriend from college, who I eventually smashed.

Although for some reason I feel like it's not acceptable to just be friends with this girl. Like I am past that stage in my life.

"sex is built on tension, laughter rather is meant to break tension"

Had too many laughs with her this last time we hungout. Gonna really pick her brain next time we hang out and open up more about myself with her. Create some sexual tension and make my move when it feels right. If she rejects me again I'm just gonna move on. Will probably hit her up soon to see what her schedule is like for this weekend.

She's my first black chick :wow:

Side note, I got a number from this THICK Dominican chick I wanna hit it so bad. My roommate says she looks disgusting but I'm really attracted to her. NT thick indeed. Unfortunately she's only available Sundays. Doesn't smoke and rarely drinks (says she goes out Saturdays sometimes) though.

Last edited:
Do yall bother hitting up numbers you got while 80% blackout? I don't recall enough to even initiate a text convo :lol: It is no risk though. Just don't know how to even approach it.

Do yall bother hitting up numbers you got while 80% blackout? I don't recall enough to even initiate a text convo :lol: It is no risk though. Just don't know how to even approach it.

A preventative measure I use is trying to take a pic with them if I'm getting drunk (or getting a lot of #'s)

If I don't do that I will try to find them on FB or IG.

If I can't find them then usually I end up pissing them off by making it obvious I don't remember what they look like

How did you guys feel when you first realized that you're attractive?

I've been doing a lot of personal growth work and I had an epiphany today while walking Home that I'm attractive.

Last edited:

I've been doing a lot of personal growth work and I had an epiphany today while walking Home that I'm attractive.

i get super geeked when multiple females want the D :lol: "im THAT DUDE :pimp:" "I AM A GOD :pimp:" :rofl:

esp when i have a girl n she gasses me been told multiple times i take compliments to the head :rofl:

I first realized I was attractive @ 12/13...thats when girls started to like me...before then I was goofy dude...still am now

Last edited:

I started smashing a lot because I realized how easy it was

I get gassed easily lol
I have that mentality where it's like "if a ***** don't like me, something wrong with the *****"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom