TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lack the juice.........[emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128531[/emoji]

What's y'all go to position?

It almost seems like I have a new go to position every month. :lol:

This new one I incorporated though... I know for a fact it's gonna be my go to for awhile!

Man don't confide in nobody when it comes to your relationship. I rather speak with older relatives and ask their advice. You have to really really trust that person and if that person can't split Justice and will only say that you're right, then you don't want to discuss anything with them.

Man o man I have to quote this I be thinking about this for the past year or so with my cousin about him and my wife. I confide in him with plenty of things but I fell back a bunch because I forgot how jealous he was mind you this dude is married(wife different state/military) and has a girlfriend and he still isn't satisfied. He could be plotting and as we all know family will twist the knife quick on you. :smh:

Man......... :lol:

DC chick texts me at 4 AM and says, "I just randomly woke up and your scent was on me and it was so pleasant and nice" --I'm sleep so no response.

5 AM: "Can we have sex again soon but not in the back of a car?"

I respond an hour later, "Where did that come from?"

She texts back and says, "Idk, but I was just thinking about it and kissing you is not enough."

I fall for the trap. I text back and say "Yeah true. You know, head during work hours would be nice. But that's a girlfriend thing :smile:lol) and idk if you're down for that."

Chick responds and says "Yeah it is....but I would do it."

Then texts me again saying "Logistically, how is this going to happen?"

Bruh......

Last edited:
suberzat1 suberzat1 you got like 10 more days dude.. hold it be strong brotha

because if you do her how am I going to avoid my big girl yambs that keep hitting me up

I look to you for strength haha

suberzat1 suberzat1 you got like 10 more days dude.. hold it be strong brotha

because if you do her how am I going to avoid my big girl yambs that keep hitting me up

I look to you for strength haha
Lol right son I have to be strong. I'm going to try and hit the gym up today.

But as I look her as I type. It's going to be a long 10 days

Man......... :lol:

we told you you're in a relationship bro.
I'm sorry

lol

Yup :lol: it be like that sometimes.

Everything has taken a complete 180°. This time last month I was in a deep funk, no women around and my ex had power over our situation. Now, I somehow got a cool roster of women, getting yambs semi regularly and my ex wanting that old thing back (ain't happening though). Got a 41 year old sprung but she's clingy... Will post examples later. Not trying to brag at all.. In fact, I'm appreciative of all the words of wisdom and advice. Good looks fellas :pimp:

I ain't with the ****. :lol:

Chick is actually trying to blow me on my lunch break I'm sure that's not the first time either..not that I'm complaining just seems like some **** stuff.

Last edited:

Chick is actually trying to blow me on my lunch break I'm sure that's not the first time either..not that I'm complaining just seems like some **** stuff.
hahaha I had a chick blow me all the way to my job the other day then she waited for me to get off to drop her back home :lol:

Do yall bother hitting up numbers you got while 80% blackout? I don't recall enough to even initiate a text convo :lol: It is no risk though. Just don't know how to even approach it.
I met some bad joint (according to my co workers) and pulled her number. I don't evens remember how she looks, but was told she was bad. I waited about 3-4 days to hit her up and when I finally did she didn't respond. It's best just to hit em up the next day or so and try to arrange something and don't waste time thinking about all that other stuff.

I wouldn't exactly say it's *** stuff. you'll actually be surprised how many women ONLY do things like that for dudes they really like. they may have done it before but i guarantee it wasn't with a random.

lol that's your girl bro, you set yourself up do your thing.

Bruh i'm mad as ****. Over 2 years to get over 1 chick, the **** ya'll let me do that?
Mark what's going on brotha.

I wouldn't exactly say it's *** stuff. you'll actually be surprised how many women ONLY do things like that for dudes they really like. they may have done it before but i guarantee it wasn't with a random.

This. Dude sound like he having second thoughts about her.

Bruh i'm mad as ****. Over 2 years to get over 1 chick, the **** ya'll let me do that?
Mark what's going on brotha.

:lol: Nothing actually, seriously, finally. Just that moment you finally awake from your slumber, completely regain your swagger then realize that whole period was a "WHAT THE ****?!" moment. All I can do is :smh: and :lol:. **** it, I regret nothing.

Man o man I have to quote this I be thinking about this for the past year or so with my cousin about him and my wife. I confide in him with plenty of things but I fell back a bunch because I forgot how jealous he was mind you this dude is married(wife different state/military) and has a girlfriend and he still isn't satisfied. He could be plotting and as we all know family will twist the knife quick on you. :smh:
Man, I'm going through something similar. I expect it from people who I'm not related to, but your own family will stab you in the back. Whenever I see someone demonstrate certain characteristics, like talking behind someones back etc, I usually stop them right there and use that as a warning sign not to mess with the person. However, with family I was a bit lax with the rule. Come to find out I should have stuck to my guns. Someone who I looked up to like a older brother was here carrying on with that foolishness. :smh:

Got damnit just found out my training isn't in CO anymore its in PA and not any good part of PA.
Slippery Rock.
guess ima be goin at them white yambs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom