TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Son inspired me. "What are you up to Thursday? Have you considered accepting the lord Jesus Christ into your heart? "

Any photos of your work?

I understand you're trying to be professional with not discussing details over text, but at the same time you're being unprofessional tryna bag the ***** :lol:

:rofl: Art line has worked before for me in college, but really should only be used as an assisting method (sorta like WIO:rofl:) after she has made it apparent that she is feelin you and y'all have chilled and she can then attest to your skills. May come off as dumb sketch/ awkward if it's brought up too fast, especially over text. It is possible thoo

Middle finger to the nay sayers. When she's stepping out of steamy shower, removing the paint from her body, she'll step into my living room, in awe of the masterpiece the she just became of apart of. Minutes later i will be indulging in those chocolate waters, caressing that carefully crafted caramel canvas with speckles of acrylic still staining my immensely talented hand. After I'm done painting her face for the second time, I'll think of all of the doubters and laugh.

And she's just the first.

View media item 1017715

After not talkin to dat filipina for about a week i hit her up today tellin her i had family business outta state and i didnt have my phone on me

Now she invitin me over wednesday for sum yambs and a side of yambs :nthat:

Y'all dudes not going out solo are missing out, it's the only true test if you're really about that life.

Until you've walked up solo to a group of girls and finnessed your way to the finest one, you haven't lived. Ain't nothing with these females hard after that.

I go out solo all the time - and I mean all the time. It has it's ups and downs. Think the hardest part of being out solo so much is not really knowing how to be "comfortable" with a group of homies, or going with the flow when a wingman is involved. Just something I gotta get used to as I start to hang out in groups more 

I thought you were talking about body painting like where the girl gets naked and you paint her body.

Yikes. I would go for the element of surprise here. If she asks to see the painting during tell her to stay still, you need to focus, can't rush art, etc... Don't show her your portfolio first.

Please film her reaction when you show her the painting.

Nah but seriously, this is a bold strategy. But since you've already initiated it, good luck man.

Last edited:
Set something up with an up and coming pr0n star
Dawg strippers and pr0n stars >. They're just complete idiots though Shoutout teanna trump
Chick is only 18/19 and i'm 22 but still shes
pimp.gif

***** talking about $1200 an hour we shall see about that

1200? :lol:

It's a couple things I ain't paying for air, water and box.

Now if you married and paying that's a little different. But 1200 is pure foolishness. FOR some 19 year old box at that, you mean to me you can't talk her out her panties? I mean she 19...

Last edited:
1200?
laugh.gif

It's a couple things I ain't paying for air, water and box.

Now if you married and paying that's a little different. But 1200 is pure foolishness.
Right?! This girl is trippin. Gonna smoke her out and get on some patron or some **** and see how far that takes me
laugh.gif
. I wouldn't mind giving her a zip for the box doe.

When you're smokin some good bud with a chick and she's comfortable around you, they'll always be wet and ready.

I am talking about body painting as in painting women's nude bodies. I haven't done it yet so I'm trying to recruit talent. She's only the second girl I've asked. I posted pics of those paintings just to show that I'm not some random perv that wants to get women naked and paint on them. I'm a extraordinarily talented perv that wants to get women naked and paint on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom