TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alriggt alright. Lets not get this thread locked up with all that

Last edited:

Just want to leave this with you guys. (Mostly for the people like me/used to be like me)

Back in September, I saw this girl on campus when I was sitting with my boy (turns out she's the same little cutie I saw a month prior at some event). I saw her and was instantly attracted to her - she seemed like my type. I could've caught up to her but I would've had to move my food + stuff from the position I was in and then run to catch her. I just let her go. I saw her again the next time we're at school and we make eye contact - cool. Fast forward about a week and half. I noticed a cutie from afar and thought "this girl is cute. Let me wait until she comes closer to verify my assumption". I realized that it was this same girl. So I have my headphones in and I'm just staring at her giving her that look. She's staring intently at me as well and I notice she walks a tad bit slower. Then she does this little lip bite/quiver thing and her eyes get all low/fluttery. I let her walk past me though. I choked. I choked up.

I hit Mugen up with some advice for next time and he strengthened my confidence so to speak. However, days and months passed and I didn't see her at all... that was until Monday. I saw her when I came around a corner and I was excited a little because it was my time to finally approach. Not so fast though...about 3 seconds later some dude walks up. It's her boyfriend. 

Moral of the story: I just wanted to share for the people out there who are having second thoughts, overthinking, scared to approach, have those "I'll do it next time" thoughts, etc. You see something you like then say something then. Don't wait for a perfect opportunity or let excuses and what-ifs get in your head. Because that's just giving the next dude that's on their way to approach an easy lane. Even if you say something stupid or stutter or whatever, at least you said SOMETHING. Don't be like me and let an opportunity pass and let a what could've been, turn into a we'll never know. I heard something awhile ago that went a little something like this.

"It's not all the rejections and overlooking women have given me. I could care less about that - it's what made me better and gave me experience and confidence. I don't regret it. But what I DO regret is the what-ifs and the times I never approached someone I wanted to. I forgot most of the women that I did have encounters with but I've never forgotten the ones I was too scared too approach" 
Unfortunately been through this too many times in the past. Overthinking kills you.

Unfortunately been through this too many times in the past. Overthinking kills you.
Yes, yes it does. And it's not a good feeling when you're mentally beating yourself up over it. Once you learn to get past that hump then you'll realize how much more better of you are and you\ll also feel kinda silly for even being an overthinker in the first place

I posted that in here before. Overthinking is my biggest problem. It will bring you down, man.

Flight attendant chick talking that stuff about her box is right and etc. Not sure if want to take the chance of her flying here and coming to my spot or just take a flight to Dallas.
NVM she stays in LA
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 I was thinking this would have been an hour trip now turned into a 6 hour trip.....I'm good

You ever get to that point where every girl on your team is starting to annoy you???
I don't even feel like talking to them after I pipe

You ever get to that point where every girl on your team is starting to annoy you???
I don't even feel like talking to them after I pipe

Cant front. I had to cut one joint cause i felt that way. Went no contact. Thats how strong i felt

Yup, just stopped responding then went on hiatus. Rebuilding again, but it's really just to fill spots until my starter signs. One negative though is my flow ain't the same, like it's taking time to get back into that constantly winning zone.

Last edited:
Is there a natural equivalent to Plan B? No chance my girl is going to take the pill and doesn't believe in Abourtion, but if not, she is probably pregnant. She's the one and in a few years I'll probably be trying to get her preggo and start a family on purpose, but not yet. Your boy was shootin' all up in the club the last 3 days though, gallons probably. But anyways, you know how they say "Mountain Dew kills sperm cells, your laptop on your lap kills sperms cells," etc? Is there a, "Don't eat or drink ______ if you are trying to conceive because it prevents you from being able to do so in the following days after unprotected sex," secret, if so I need it. If I have to trick her into eating lots of oranges, cayenne pepper, castor oil, whatever, I'll do it.

Is there a natural equivalent to Plan B? No chance my girl is going to take the pill and doesn't believe in Abourtion, but if not, she is probably pregnant. She's the one and in a few years I'll probably be trying to get her preggo and start a family on purpose, but not yet. Your boy was shootin' all up in the club the last 3 days though, gallons probably. But anyways, you know how they say "Mountain Dew kills sperm cells, your laptop on your lap kills sperms cells," etc? Is there a, "Don't eat or drink ______ if you are trying to conceive because it prevents you from being able to do so in the following days after unprotected sex," secret, if so I need it. If I have to trick her into eating lots of oranges, cayenne pepper, castor oil, whatever, I'll do it.

My man, you don't wanna mess with none of those "remedies"...because in the event that she is pregnant, and you do all of that stuff above, there is a chance that the baby might come out with a mental disability, instead of not coming out at all.

Does mixing crushed plan B in food work?

Whatever you do don't ask fontaine fontaine . Also, none of that is going to work. Why won't your girl take plan B?

She takes enough medications already that she has to to manage her Diabetes 1 and other infermities that **** with her body in a myriad of ways.

Whatever you do don't ask fontaine fontaine . Also, none of that is going to work. Why won't your girl take plan B?

:lol:

bruh... I'm telling you.. unless

1. she was ovulating
2. you been saving up that baby batter...

She aint pregnant bruh. A lot of stuff has to go right for a baby to be made...

You said you shot the club up for 3 days straight? well, each day, the chances of you getting her pregnant dwindle down b/c your soldiers arent as potent.

#broscience

#25andNoKids

#RawyambsIsthegreatestfeelinginlife

But from here on out, you gotta pull out, my g.

I understand the yambs are so sweet... and will have you finishing at the hole stronger than a Lebron James fastbreak...

But you gotta be smart.

:lol: you could say I been saving up. I probably sprayed more the last 3 days probably than I did in the previous almost 30 years of my life combined, not even an exxageration. We'll know around the 23rd though. I'm going to go ahead and just get myself acquainted with the idea though, clear out one of my extra rooms, visit Babys R Us, go put some **** on layaway

Last edited:
well, each day, the chances of you getting her pregnant dwindle down b/c your soldiers arent as potent.

I like you man but you have seriously got to stop promoting this. It is true to a point because it takes time to build the troops up again, and there is strength in numbers, but it only takes one. If one sperm rolls up in there like:

105759-Matrix-Neo-Kung-Fu-gif-Imgur-AoJg.gif

That's that.

Last edited:
I like you man but you have seriously got to stop promoting this. It is true to a point because it takes time to build the troops up again, and there is strength in numbers, but it only takes one. If one sperm rolls up in there like:

105759-Matrix-Neo-Kung-Fu-gif-Imgur-AoJg.gif

That's that.

That's why i say you HAVE TO PULL OUT...

I NEVER endorse finishing at the hole... but if you mess up, you dont need to be super scared...

Pull out, NT famb...

you gotta pull out.

and in all honesty.. you shouldn't be raw in a chick that exhibits terrible motherly skills. :lol:

You da pappy mane.

I understand smashing your girl raw...but it's mind boggling that you won't pull out knowing she's not on BC and won't take Plan B. If you take that route....you HAVE to pull out if you don't want Jr's.

I know the feeling though. One of the best feelings in the world dumping in there. My crazy ex was on BC and I used to dump in her all the time. Surprised she never trapped me lol.

I miss that crazy b*** (the sex) now smh [emoji]128532[/emoji].

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom