TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I tell a chick that I've never been in a serious relationship (I'm 25), do you think that's a valid for her to be hesitant about a future with me?
I was conversing with this one chick and she has this idea that I don't value relationships since I've been known to avoid them.

I would never be in a relationship with a chick who hasn't had a serious relationship, that's very suspect to me.

1. Do you regret or apologize for all of your past partners? If you've had meaningless flings, you definitely had no intention of marrying them.

2. Why do you think she should ask for your forgiveness? Why should she be sorry for her past relationships? How did she wrong you? What she did in the past is what molded her into becoming the person she is today.

I think you're trying to mask your feelings by hiding behind your culture honestly. I don't know if you're jealous or if you just want the power but you should reconsider if you actually want to marry this person. The fact that you even bring up a "friend's wife" crying in shame from being with one partner says a lot about your mentality. Do this lady a favor - look for a virgin or a more "traditional" lady. It's not fair to her and you're not going to be happy.

You're owed nothing bro.

This, repped :pimp:

If I tell a chick that I've never been in a serious relationship (I'm 25), do you think that's a valid for her to be hesitant about a future with me?
I was conversing with this one chick and she has this idea that I don't value relationships since I've been known to avoid them.

I would never be in a relationship with a chick who hasn't had a serious relationship, that's very suspect to me.

I guess each situation is different. We all have our judgments so if a chick has never been in a relationship or has a habit of turning down dudes, I automatically she assume she's a ****. :lol:

I guess each situation is different. We all have our judgments so if a chick has never been in a relationship or has a habit of turning down dudes, I automatically she assume she's a ****. :lol:

Then you would understand why she thinks the same for you right? :lol:

So I don't really get down with the NT thick chicks. Smashed one in December( she had no ***...) word to yeezusdispule. So got these two new ones, one 5'10 after seeing her nude I'm not sure if I want to smash. She talks a big game, talks nasty off rip but not sure if I will lay the pipe right(speaking from my experience in December). The other one is a 6'2 chick who just moved to DC from playing college ball in Florida. Out both of them the 6'2 chick is just mad cool, can have good conversation, and a sense of humor. With that I can get pass the weight which I do try not to be too shallow on a females weight.

It just when I was with December chick using my hands to rub that ***** fat I had to side some other fat that I thought was the yambs out of the way and was just a turn off. Now I have smash good about of thick chicks and that *** puts me in the motion. Lets take a moment of silence for my number two freak.....why you just couldnt wait and have to rush for a relationship for us
mean.gif

Til you see that side profile.
sick.gif
laugh.gif
or peel them britches off and watch all that supposed thickness melt and ooze like squeezing pudding from it's cup.

don't get me wrong, I like a BBW but I know some of em look good in the clothes but without em they got dimples in the dimples

My girl (now ex) called it off recently, about two weeks ago. We were in a short relationship. She said it was primarily because she thinks we were incompatible and that our personalities clash. Then she mentioned these too:

1. She's not herself when she's with me
2. She has to think of how I'd react to what she says or how she says things
3. She's not sure what I like about her
4. Dressing up to go out gets her stressed (Presumably I think she's afraid that I won't like what she'll wear, but I'm not the kind of guy who dictates/mandates what a girl has to wear)

Prior to this fight though, we've never fought. Just minor arguments over the course of the few months we were together. Plus, we'd see each other like 3-4x a week and it was always good. So I was surprised and blindsided by all of these. I've reached out to try to get back together but to no avail. Btw, I'm 33 and she's 29.

She's had 3 past relationships, all long ones (4 yrs, 4 yrs, 2 yrs) and the last two, according to her, were bad ones. The 2nd guy hit her a few times and the 3rd guy used to disappear on her (like he'd go no contact for a few days like it's nothing). If it matters, she has a history of having bouts with depression. She's had to see the shrink and be prescribed anti-depressant meds a few times before.

Honestly, I still can't a grip on her reasons. No matter how I try to understand, I fail to see why she's giving up too easily at the first sign of struggle. Before some guys say she cheated or she has another man, honestly, in fairness to her, she's not that type. I may be pissed at her now, but I'll give her that benefit.

I've done my part in reaching out and trying to fix it so I don't think I'd make any more effort. I just want to have a clearer understanding for my own personal growth because I believe that all relationships should be learning experiences.

Thoughts?

My girl (now ex) called it off recently, about two weeks ago. We were in a short relationship. She said it was primarily because she thinks we were incompatible and that our personalities clash. Then she mentioned these too:

1. She's not herself when she's with me
2. She has to think of how I'd react to what she says or how she says things
3. She's not sure what I like about her
4. Dressing up to go out gets her stressed (Presumably I think she's afraid that I won't like what she'll wear, but I'm not the kind of guy who dictates/mandates what a girl has to wear)

Prior to this fight though, we've never fought. Just minor arguments over the course of the few months we were together. Plus, we'd see each other like 3-4x a week and it was always good. So I was surprised and blindsided by all of these. I've reached out to try to get back together but to no avail. Btw, I'm 33 and she's 29.

She's had 3 past relationships, all long ones (4 yrs, 4 yrs, 2 yrs) and the last two, according to her, were bad ones. The 2nd guy hit her a few times and the 3rd guy used to disappear on her (like he'd go no contact for a few days like it's nothing). If it matters, she has a history of having bouts with depression. She's had to see the shrink and be prescribed anti-depressant meds a few times before.

Honestly, I still can't a grip on her reasons. No matter how I try to understand, I fail to see why she's giving up too easily at the first sign of struggle. Before some guys say she cheated or she has another man, honestly, in fairness to her, she's not that type. I may be pissed at her now, but I'll give her that benefit.

I've done my part in reaching out and trying to fix it so I don't think I'd make any more effort. I just want to have a clearer understanding for my own personal growth because I believe that all relationships should be learning experiences.

Thoughts?

Assuming her reasons are logical and she's not just insecure around you - some possibilities might be:

1. You guys are at marriage age. Considering her past relationships, maybe she used to overlook incompatibility and try to struggle to make it work. She might not think she has time for that anymore. Better to cut the relationship off early then wait until things get horrible. Sometimes two personalities just don't work.

2. It sounds like you stress her out. If she's worried about what to say, how to dress around you - she's not comfortable with you. It could be that you get angry or hurt by things she says, or that you make her feel dumb for saying things, or it could be nothing.

3. If she's not sure what you like about her, she either has really low self-esteem or you don't really act like you're REALLY into her. I think that's pretty important early into a relationship. If there's no spark or passion like that early, good luck with that a year or two in.

4. The depression may explain it all actually. People that battle depression sometimes feel like they don't deserve to be loved, they don't feel motivated to do anything and feel like all of it is useless. The stuff she's saying - scared of your reactions, scared to go out, not sure what you like about her, ending it - could stem from that. It might all be completely untrue and she knows it but she can't fight off the feelings. Mental illness like this doesn't just vanish because you're in a good relationship. This may be the type of behavior you have to deal with forever if you do end up getting back together with her. Keep that in mind.

During the relationship, you needed to be aware you're dealing with that - so her feelings may not be rational or logical - but you still have to step up and comfort her. Perhaps you didn't do enough of that when she needed it. Sometimes you need to do extra. It sucks and sometimes it's unfair - but it's how it works with people that battle depression, anxiety, etc. Not everyone can deal with that.

Not saying you did any of these things but just throwing options out there.

Last edited:
Assuming her reasons are logical and she's not just insecure around you - some possibilities might be:

1. You guys are at marriage age. Considering her past relationships, maybe she used to overlook incompatibility and try to struggle to make it work. She might not think she has time for that anymore. Better to cut the relationship off early then wait until things get horrible. Sometimes two personalities just don't work.

2. It sounds like you stress her out. If she's worried about what to say, how to dress around you - she's not comfortable with you. It could be that you get angry or hurt by things she says, or that you make her feel dumb for saying things, or it could be nothing.

3. If she's not sure what you like about her, she either has really low self-esteem or you don't really act like you're REALLY into her. I think that's pretty important early into a relationship. If there's no spark or passion like that early, good luck with that a year or two in.

4. The depression may explain it all actually. People that battle depression sometimes feel like they don't deserve to be loved, they don't feel motivated to do anything and feel like all of it is useless. The stuff she's saying - scared of your reactions, scared to go out, not sure what you like about her, ending it - could stem from that. It might all be completely untrue and she knows it but she can't fight off the feelings. Mental illness like this doesn't just vanish because you're in a good relationship. This may be the type of behavior you have to deal with forever if you do end up getting back together with her. Keep that in mind.

During the relationship, you needed to be aware you're dealing with that - so her feelings may not be rational or logical - but you still have to step up and comfort her. Perhaps you didn't do enough of that when she needed it. Sometimes you need to do extra. It sucks and sometimes it's unfair - but it's how it works with people that battle depression, anxiety, etc. Not everyone can deal with that.

Not saying you did any of these things but just throwing options out there.

Great insights. Definitely appreciated.

While I'm sure there have been things/situations/instances that I could've handled better, or could have done more, I think I've validated/affirmed her enough to make her feel wanted or loved. Then again, maybe you're right that it may not have been enough for someone with her personality or behavior.

I'm guilty of some of the stuff you mentioned - especially the making her feel dumb for saying certain things. There are times when she doesn't act her age and she can be a little immature and childish, and I would sometimes call her out for it. I don't get angry or annoyed, but I do call it out.

I'm the type who's not sensitive so I can easily shrug things off and keep it moving. I guess she's not built the same way and small things tend to become bigger deals for her thus causing her stress.

A friend of mine said that it might be her first time to be in a relationship with someone who has a more dominant personality and perhaps that's why she's not prepared or equipped to handle it. Maybe in her past relationships she was the alpha.

Good job though because it helped me make more sense of it now. Would like to hear master Mugen's POV too.

? No, I'm Ghanaian. I've been with only 2 Ghanian girls, 1 Nigerian and 1 South African. African girls are extremely loyal and will hold you down but they're ridiculously stuck up especially the Nigerians I've tried to talk to.
My Nigerian experience was very "Different" to say the least. Her family was very judgemental and often looked down on me being "American Black" 
mean.gif
. She wasn't very stuck up but I can say she was loyal as hell. If I had never cut it off she would be here to this day. She was still very very very crazy though. 

Whose the guy with the Nigerian chick that made him eat her out then bounce? Is this the same one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom