TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been there and done that. TRUST ME. I felt just like that before, telling myself all other chicks were lame and most of it I know it was cause you think you can't find anything better than your current girl. If you really see her as future wifey and can handle jealousy then stick with her. If you aren't and she wants the next step in the relationship, dead it. It won't work trust me. It's going to cause more problems and eventually you'll feel forced to do things than doing it naturally.

Word man then when you get back with her it ruins your self confidence and just have this black cloud feeling over you it's depressing at times

I'm ******* around dude. Chick didn't like what I had to say about her getting fake ***.
What was said?
Nothing worth talking about but I told her that even tho she doesnt have a lot of *** or breast its enough me. Also said with the type of women I usually date I know what I am getting. She took offense to what I said as she didnt have anything.

Minutes later she tells me that I would get over her having a fake *** and just deal with it. Her friends cosigning except one who was with me on not getting a fake ***. Just said I wouldnt talk you anymore if you come back with a fake ***.

She says she doesnt want a big *** like NIkki but a fat transfer from her stomach to her butt to make it sit up more and gym life will not accomplish that.

Nothing worth talking about but I told her that even tho she doesnt have a lot of *** or breast its enough me. Also said with the type of women I usually date I know what I am getting. She took offense to what I said as she didnt have anything.

Minutes later she tells me that I would get over her having a fake *** and just deal with it. Her friends cosigning except one who was with me on not getting a fake ***. Just said I wouldnt talk you anymore if you come back with a fake ***.

She says she doesnt want a big *** like NIkki but a fat transfer from her stomach to her butt to make it sit up more and gym life will not accomplish that.

Im with you on that. I told my girl that the other day. If she ever get butt shots im not messing with her anymore. I try to keep her involved in the gym life. All it take is hard work in the gym to obtain some nice buns. Some women just dont get it.

My girl was a 46dd before I got her pregnant, she's into a 48 now and growing only 9 weeks in. I'm over them, wouldn't mind if she had just a solid *** C cup. Too much of a good thing exists, no pics.

My girl was a 46dd before I got her pregnant, she's into a 48 now and growing only 9 weeks in. I'm over them, wouldn't mind if she had just a solid *** C cup. Too much of a good thing exists, no pics.
46dd? She prolly fat as hell (before pregnancy of course)

Im with you on that. I told my girl that the other day. If she ever get butt shots im not messing with her anymore. I try to keep her involved in the gym life. All it take is hard work in the gym to obtain some nice buns. Some women just dont get it.
And that's it she not getting the let's go to the gym and work your butt out. She tells me that it won't work and that it is in her genetics for her not to have one. If she doesn't get a butt in 30 days after doing those standing squats at her place since she doesn't have time to go to the gym.....the butt shots are coming and a down-payment has been made.

I'm in the gym for a reason lifting, I could get steroids to get that quick and easy gym body.

And that's it she not getting the let's go to the gym and work your butt out. She tells me that it won't work and that it is in her genetics for her not to have one. If she doesn't get a butt in 30 days after doing those standing squats at her place since she doesn't have time to go to the gym.....the butt shots are coming and a down-payment has been made.

I'm in the gym for a reason lifting, I could get steroids to get that quick and easy gym body.

Likewise, im in the gym 5 days a week putting in work to see a difference. None of that get big quick schemes. I really despise those fake booty. Honestly dont let her get to you man. Might as well get you some new yambs thats worthy.

Likewise, im in the gym 5 days a week putting in work to see a difference. None of that get big quick schemes. I really despise those fake booty. Honestly dont let her get to you man. Might as well get you some new yambs thats worthy.
One up and that's what this weekend is for!

I would be like who do you want a big butt for?? Its a fad man. She aint had an *** her whole life now she cares.....tell her get over this fad get in the gym work for a good body

Man y'all talk like that but let her show up to your door with some inflated cheeks and watch you have a change of heart :lol:

46dd? She prolly fat as hell (before pregnancy of course)

:lol: but true

46DD is f'n HUGE! :lol:

Girl asked me to pick her up last night at 12:00am. Got mad because I didn't go.

Was it after drinking? Why didn't she just uber?

She's not skinny, wouldn't call her fat as hell though. She's not as big as Monique or Precious or even Queen Latifah. When I first met her she had just gotten out of the hospital for 6 months where she had lost 50lbs, which she hasn't entirely gained back yet, and was skinny (legged and face) and still had the same huge ****, maybe a cup size or 2 smaller at most.

But Jill Scott, those are some big *******. When I saw her in concert and had good tickets, **** was unbelievable her profile. She undoubtedly had on some type of corset or something but damn

Jill Scott a beast.... hate to admit i watched baggage claim, but i didnt even know that was her in the movie. had me needing that water bottle.

pics of shawty?

in for legs for days

how tall r u btw bro?

pics of shawty?

in for legs for days

how tall r u btw bro?
The only picture I have is her kissing my cheek while we are at Beerfest. Not sure if NT wants to see a dude in the picture. No body shot but I posted one some pages back.

But I can bless the thread

I'm 6'0

you did that on purpose?

Not the getting her pregnant, the shooting up the club though yes. I was kind of hoping I was shooting blanks though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom