..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Originally Posted by FRANK WHITE

SINCE ITS THE 500TH PAGE ILL GO AHEAD AND POST A PIC TOO....

500 PAGES STRONG IS ALOT!! THATS GREAT REALLY, THATS WHATS UP!!!

CHAMBER OF FEAR PACK

(I LOVE THESE JOINTS!!!!)
we're really like 5,000 pages strong if u put all the volumes 1-5 together and the pre team show us ur sir force 1's 1-3 or 4

maza- super nice
pimp.gif
glad you could get them.

prymone- thanks man, got them when they released in '03.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by G Raider

remember seein these in middle school and wanting them..

cant compare to the highs on the last page but owell. what do you guys think will take care of the midsole and get them back to black.

i shined up the leather too but i didnt like it hella shiny
tired.gif
. not really noticable in the pic.

Nice COF pack FRANK.

@ Lex you got Courir's and Cones and ID versions as well?
I was looking to make both because i can't find the originals

PICKED THE DB AF1'S UP TODAY.... 
NOT REALLY FEELIN EM ALL TOO MUCH, BUT I SUPPORT THE CAUSE AND BEING THAT I COLLECT AF1S I FIGURED ID GRAB THEM JUST TO HAVE IN THE COLLECTION....

IM NOT REALLY A BIG FAN OF ORANGE/RED COLORWAYS OTHER THAN THE YEAR OF DOGS....

BUT ASIDE FROM ME NOT LIKING THE RED/ORANGE I DO LIKE THE SWOOSH ALOT, THE OUTSOLE IS COOL, AND I LIKE THE LASERING ON THE TOE BOX!

THE LASERING ON THE TOE BOX SAYS "THINK POSITIVE" "AND POSITIVE HAPPENS" 

THE LEATHER ISNT ALL THAT BAD EITHER... ITS DEF NOT THAT NEW GR PLASTICY BS.... PRETTY DECENT ACTUALLY.....

opqy4m.jpg
19laat.jpg

apdzkg.jpg
nc3s6.jpg

Hey Maza, great pickups on the Metal Silver Jewel mids, just curious, you didn't bid for the carolina's as well? There was another Midnight Navy Mid SCs...just wondering if someone had actually gotten them.

heads up size 10.5 people, i have some pictures of a canvas high that someone's claiming as "brand new in box", pm me anyone wants the pic's forwarded

^yeah I saw those pics, the shoes look a little gross. lots of glue yellowing (and oranging, haha). somebody good at restoring (ahem, Matt, haha) should look at 'em. I would but I just don't have money right now. by the way, eeBS7eez, somehow your username was in the subject of the email I got from the seller, I was really confused for a minute, haha. I'm guessing you asked for pics first and he just forwarded me the same email he sent you.

edit: by the way, he said they will not be shipped with box, and the pic of the box he gave was for white/gum highs. 

Metal, yeah i was watching both but to tell you the truth, I'm not* a huge fan of Carolina blue. Plus the metallic ones had the two tone sole and I'm a sucker for clear soled AFs.

And I did notice the navy jewel but they were a sz 12.

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

heads up size 10.5 people, i have some pictures of a canvas high that someone's claiming as "brand new in box", pm me anyone wants the pic's forwarded

pm'd
edit: too late. sucks working late and not really being able to check anything. oh well!

Originally Posted by mosneaksthanU

I always thought of shoes like investments... after a while your investment should increase

any investment is a gamble. some pairs go up in value, some go down. the market for af1's right now just sucks though, seems like prices are hitting rock bottom for a lot of pairs.

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

^What's good my guy? Long time no see. How are you?

definitely been a while man, i've been alright i guess. how about you?

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]THESE ARE COMING OUT IN JANUARY AND THESE ARE GOING TO BE A GREAT LOOK! CANT WAIT FOR THESE!
AF1 HAD A STRONG  FIRST FEW MONTHS IN 2010 IMO AND THEN FELL OFF, THEN THE WBF AND BOROUGH PACK WERE GOOD DROPS AND THEN IT SEEMS THAT THEY KIND OF FELL OFF AGAIN AFTER THAT AS FAR AS RELEASES......

IM FROM NEW YORK AND LOVE ANY YANKEE COLORWAY AF1.... AND THE LEATHER IS PREMIUM.....

BY THE LOOKS OF THE TOE BOX, LOOKS LIKE THESE SHOULD BE GOOD.....

EITHERWAY I WILL COP 2 PAIRS NO QUESTION..... 

I LOVE A GOOD GR, AND THESE WILL BE A GREAT GR!! HAVE A LOOK....
[/font]
nike-air-force-1-premium-obsidian-white-january-2011-1.jpg

nike-air-force-1-premium-obsidian-white-january-2011-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom