..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

that Stash collection is still better than your COF collection.  next! 

tongue.gif

Originally Posted by dkballer22

Nice are those dj augustin jordan 12's in the background?
Umm idk man
embarassed.gif
 my dude Jerm (Phase2x) took the pics for me. They're safety orange and black though if that helps. I do know they are someones PEs though.

Originally Posted by mosneaksthanU

Originally Posted by denverairforce

tongue.gif

Wow, really? Battle it out..lol.

laugh.gif
 this dude. I know what I have man. I'm good. No need for any of that nonsense on this thread. Thats what the other threads on NT are for.

Leave this and the AM thread pure

Originally Posted by FRANK WHITE

STASHES ARE OKAY, NOTHING SPECIAL IMO... I GOT A PAIR, THERE ALRIGHT...DEF NOT THE BEST COLLAB BY FAR IMO...
BUT ALREADY SEEN THAT PHOTO ON HERE....... NEXT

I don't know you, but your writing in all caps and the un-needed noob arguements aren't needed here.  Never thought a poster in this thread could get to me, but you're about there.  I think the other site might be a better fit for you.

I agree with denver, Stash collection >>>>> COF collection.  The COF is one of the worst AF1 collections imo.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I like both, but I think since COF are all forces, you'd see where people's opinions would sway

Unfortuantely not all Forces were created equal.  A collector can't like all AF1s, just look at the last 2-3 years especially.  COF is much more hype than Stash series (not to say Stash aren't hype-they very much are; but COF nudge them out in the hype factor).  Just from a color scheme and wearability factor, the Stash's are much more appealing to myself.

I wasn't trying to start anything, I just didn't really appreciate the attitude in dude's post so I decided to poke some fun. the caps thing kinda grates on me too. it's online etiquette, don't type in all caps unless you intend to be angry/yelling. anyway, it's alllll good! everybody has their opinion. I personally find the stash lows more appealing than all of the COF's except maybe the grey suede ones, but I'd still just rather have '98 grey suedes than the COF's. there's really not another pair of forces similar to the stash's, which is why I like them more. and if we're talking rarity, the hyperstrike stash lows are more rare than every COF combined, aren't they?

they did laser some of the COF shoes so those are probably more rare. kinda sad that i sold one of my HS stash lows but having the money was nice. i wear my remaining pair a few times a year and they're getting kinda beat. 

Originally Posted by AmnMolinar

tongue.gif

laugh.gif
 this dude. I know what I have man. I'm good. No need for any of that nonsense on this thread. Thats what the other threads on NT are for.

I wasnt talking about you; I was referencing the person who wrote that. this thread use to be like that, people would battle, play the match game to see who was king. "the good ole days"

Originally Posted by dkballer22

Nice are those dj augustin jordan 12's in the background?
Yup, those are my DJ Augustin XII's in the back. I took the pictures for my friend AmnMolinar, so those just happened to be in the back. lol

-Jermaine

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

3 o'clock by da flagpole brah. 

Hey Kev, aren't you supposed to be making us a complete collection post?  I am very curious to see all those gems you have hidden.

Originally Posted by AmnMolinar

tongue.gif

laugh.gif

I wasnt talking about you; I was referencing the person who wrote that. this thread use to be like that, people would battle, play the match game to see who was king. "the good ole days"

I thought that was only on Sneakerplay. Yea but I'd run out of air forces quick though.

Stuntman Mike- Yea I was about to say that about the lasered COFs. 5 pair of each one got lasered so yea 1 of 5s is pretty rare. I have Fearless Warriors and used to have the black joints and the purple joints but they started yellowing bad so I gave them away. I still want those gray and blue joints

Honestly the best pack ever was the slam jams that came out a couple years ago. You all are bugging. I dont know how you guys even remotely like these packs... NEXT...

indifferent.gif

Anyway doe, Dope pack Serg.
tongue.gif
Pause that.

Erv,

I know you wouldnt. Those are your grails. I remember you told me you picked up 96 patents cause you couldnt find those black slam jams.. SMH you shoulda waited...

Back
Top Bottom