..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

portlands, one of my top 5
pimp.gif

need a sz10

Very nice pick ups to both of you. The courir looking ones are the ones from that membership only store right? That leather looks nice, pls the red stitching on the midsole is a nce touch.

And those lebrons look buttery.

Originally Posted by m tr4nch

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

^What's good my guy? Long time no see. How are you?

definitely been a while man, i've been alright i guess. how about you?
I'm good man. Trying my hardest to steer clear of this thread before it causes me to empty my savings account LOL! Things aren't good like they were when were 16-20 y/o copping $200-$300 shoes and whatnot. Life hit me like a ton of bricks and I suddenly got bills up the yin yang which has put a temporary halt on my collecting hobby
frown.gif
. Maybe when I get a chance later I'll post up a few pics...

LOLOLOL @ MOSTHATED..... NO ONES GONNA SELL YOU JUST AN INSOLE FROM THAT SHOE....
GO TO A STORE AND BUY A REGULAR INSOLE AND PUT IT IN THE SHOE.... 

IS THE EXACT SAME INSOLE THE SHOES CAME WITH REALLY GONNA MAKE A DIFFERENCE????

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

I'm good man. Trying my hardest to steer clear of this thread before it causes me to empty my savings account LOL! Things aren't good like they were when were 16-20 y/o copping $200-$300 shoes and whatnot. Life hit me like a ton of bricks and I suddenly got bills up the yin yang which has put a temporary halt on my collecting hobby
frown.gif
. Maybe when I get a chance later I'll post up a few pics...

yeah i know what you mean man. i haven't picked up anything really for months, until the last week or two. and now my wallet hurts, bad lol. i've been pretty good with my spending though, just buying stuff that i really like and know that i'll wear, instead of impulse buys. and yeah growing up sucks with bills and all, but i guess that's life. definitely post some pics up!

THESE ARE 1 OF MY ALL TIME FAVS, AND IMO THE BEST JD AF1 EVER DONE, HANDS DOWN, PERIOD!!!
AND I PERSONALLY FEEL THESE ARE 1000000000X BETTER THAN THE ATMOS....

LIKE I SAID BEFORE IM FROM NY SO I LOVE YANKEE COLORWAYS....

I WILL NOT WEAR THESE UNTIL I FIND ANOTHER PAIR, SO ANYBODY KNOW ANYBODY WITH A PAIR OF THESE, GET @ ME ASAP, I WILL COP!!!!

2m4vlau.jpg

29em88k.jpg

^ MAYBE ITS YOUR CAMERA, BUT WHATS UP WITH ALL THOSE WEIRD SQUIGGLY LINES ON THE MID PANEL AND TOE BOX????
SAW THOSE AT FC FOR 260$ LAST WEEK.... STILL GOT MY PAIR DS, ILL WEAR EM SOME DAY WHEN I GET AROUND TO IT......

STASHES ARE OKAY, NOTHING SPECIAL IMO... I GOT A PAIR, THERE ALRIGHT...DEF NOT THE BEST COLLAB BY FAR IMO...
BUT ALREADY SEEN THAT PHOTO ON HERE....... NEXT

Yea I post it as much as I can
laugh.gif
its MY favorite collab and thats all that matters. Chased the BWs for the longest.
Like I said though imo they are the BEST collab.

Back
Top Bottom