..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

laugh.gif

Past few pages were fuego, really dope stuff m tr4nch, inc365, rbn718, stuntman, amnmolinar, denveraf, dkballer, 8tothe24 & mosneaks! Personally, I'll take most vintage pairs over Stash or COF any day although I wouldn't mind some crispy size 10 Stash Highs
wink.gif

Originally Posted by denverairforce

laugh.gif

really hope this doesn't get locked, so many good pictures posted the last few pages!

WELL IF IT DOES BLAME YOURSELF AND THE OTHER CLOWNS THAT STARTED IT.....
I SAID I THINK THE STASH PACK IS KINDA WACK AND NOT THE BEST, AND YOU, PRY, AND 8TOTHE24 DECIDED TO SIT AND TALK YOUR DUMB STUFF TO ME.... SO IF IT DOES, BLAME YOURSELF, NOT ME...... #FACT

YOU AND YOUR 2 BUDDIES STARTED IT.... NOT ME.... NOW LETS SEE SOME MORE OF THOSE BEAT UP HEATERS LOLOLOL
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
, straight meltdown in the AF1 thread.  2001 Canvas >>>>>>>>>> COF.  And as for calling my collection wack, we won't even walk down that road.

Take your caps and your lame attitude out of the thread son.

FRANK WHITE wrote:

BUT 1 THING I DO KNOW FOR SURE IS THAT I GOT YOU BEAT!!!!!!!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I doubt it.   

btw 8tothe24 will kill your whole COF pack that you are so damn proud of with 1 shoe... Black Courirs
pimp.gif
. Thats it point blank period

I'm reading waaaaayy to much and not seeing enough pics.

Plus keep the big bold caps, much easier to read than the usual regular sized caps.

Like I said man you're too ignorant. Thats all there is to say. If you don't have '01s and prior then you can post all you want and I personally wont think its heat.

I think MOST of us will think your collection is garbage. But that will be our opinion.

It was your opinion about the Stash Set and I never got mad. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion. But you son have no heat.

You might have a few rare hyperstrikes or whatnot but if you don't have any vintage joints or '03 and prior to that, then in my eyes you have no heat. Thats it.

This is the last time I respond to you son. You can go ahead and keep E Thuggin but I'm done responding. Start posting your pics though
grin.gif

Originally Posted by AmnMolinar

Like I said man you're too ignorant. Thats all there is to say. If you don't have '01s and prior then you can post all you want and I personally wont think its heat.

I think MOST of us will think your collection is garbage. But that will be our opinion.

It was your opinion about the Stash Set and I never got mad. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion. But you son have no heat.

You might have a few rare hyperstrikes or whatnot but if you don't have any vintage joints or '03 and prior to that, then in my eyes you have no heat. Thats it.

This is the last time I respond to you son. You can go ahead and keep E Thuggin but I'm done responding. Start posting your pics though
grin.gif

LOL 1ST OFF KID I HAVE MORE HEAT THAN YOU... ALL THAT 01 CANVAS VINTAGE CRAP IS GARRRRBAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!! PERIOD!!!
SECOND OFF YOUR THE ONLY 1 E THUGGIN IT OUT HERE SON WITH ALL YOUR STUPID BULLSHT... 

I DONT DO THIS INTERNET BACK N FORTH STUFF... THIS IS WAY OUT OF MY CHARACTER BUT SOME OF YALL COMMENTS ON HERE ARE TOO HILARIOUS NOT TO RESPOND TOO.... 

ALL THAT 1994-2001 BS IS TRASH PERIOD!!!!!! ITS OLD MOLDY AND YELLOW...... 

THERE ARE A FEW 2001 JOINTS THOUGH THAT ARE FIRE FOR SURE, COUPLE THINGS FROM 2002-2003 ALSO.....

BUT 90% OF THE STUFF I SEEN IN THIS THREAD IN THE LAST 400 PAGES THERE IS A TON AND I MEAN A TON OF GARBAGE THAT YOU ALL THINK IS "HEAT" WHICH IS NOT HEAT... ITS 100$ BS OLD VINTAGE CRAP.... NOT HEAT SORRY!!!!!

^ But g we all moved on from that already. We had a few laughs and kept it moving. No need to be the new guy in town and down talk everybody. No hate just stating that. I'm sure you got things that half of us don't and vice versa. I'm sure alot agree as an af1 only pack the COF are pretty much untouchable. With that being said just post pics of the collect you have like we all have during the years and show out. I would glad to see what heaters you got in the stash. No sarcasm

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

^ But g we all moved on from that already. We had a few laughs and kept it moving. No need to be the new guy in town and down talk everybody. No hate just stating that. I'm sure you got things that half of us don't and vice versa. I'm sure alot agree as an af1 only pack the COF are pretty much untouchable. With that being said just post pics of the collect you have like we all have during the years and show out. I would glad to see what heaters you got in the stash. No sarcasm

EXACTLY I AGREE..... AND I WASNT TRYING TO DOWN TALK ANYBODY OR START ANYTHING THIS WHOLE THING IS OUT OF MY CHARACTER BECAUSE I REALLY DONT DO THIS INTERNET BACK N FORTH STUFF....BUT AFTER READING WHAT A FEW OF THESE CLOWNS ASSUME AND SAID I HAD TO REPLY...... 

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

30t6p3b.gif
, mods need to ban this guy.  It's obvious he is here to troll.

HERE TO TROLL??? SORRY BUDDY I TOLD YOU FROM THE GET GO I AM HERE TO POST PICS, COMMENT, AND GIVE OPINIONS ON THINGS...
SO DONT GO THERE WITH THAT BS KID...

WHY WOULD A MOD BAN ME??? ALL THE MOD WOULD HAVE TO DO IS SCROLL BACK A FEW PAGES SEE MY ENTRANCE ON HERE STATING WHY IM HERE SEEING THAT I CLEARLY WAS JUST POSTING PICTURES AND GIVING MY OPINION ON WHATEVER, AND THEN SOME OF YOU GOT MAD AND STARTED THIS WHOLE THING.... 

LIKE I SAID BEFORE ALREADY.... YOU STARTED THIS, NOT ME....

ALL I DID WAS GIVE MY OPINION ON THAT WACK STASH PACK AND THEN SOME OF YOU GOT MAD!!!!!!!!

ITS MY OPINION, DONT GET MAD.... IM ENTITLED TO MY OWN OPINION!!!!!

AND AGAIN BATTLING IS HARD TO DO ON HERE BECAUSE ALOT OF PEOPLE ON HERE DONT EVEN OWN THE THINGS THEY POST ALOT OF YOU ARE RE SELLERS WHO BUY THINGS TAKE PICS THEN SELL THEM BUT SIT AROUND ON SNEAKER WEBSITES POSTING PICTURES TRYING TO LOOK COOL LIKE THER YOURS WHEN THERE NOT EVEN YOURS ANYMORE..

LIKE AMN MOLINAR FOR INSTANCE... HES SELLING ASTROS HYPERS.... HES THE TYPE THOUGH THAT ONCE THEY ARE SOLD WOULD SIT AROUND POSTING PICS OF THEM ON VARIOUS SITES FRONTING LIKE THERE HIS AND HE HAS THEM WHEN HE DOESNT EVEN HAVE THEM..... THATS LAME..... AND SO ITS HARD TO BATTLE PEOPLE VIA INTERNET BECAUSE ALOT OF THE PICS PEOPLE POST THEY DONT EVEN OWN, THERE RE SELLERS THAT BOUGHT THINGS TOOK PICS AND SOLD THEM BUT STILL RUN AROUND POSTING THEM ON THERE PROFILE PAGES, GALLERYS ETC... TRUST ME I KNOW WHATS UP!!!

THANKS NOW KEEP IT MOVING......

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by FRANK WHITE

ALL THAT 01 CANVAS VINTAGE CRAP IS GARRRRBAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!! PERIOD!!!
YES ALL THAT 01 CANVAS STUFF IS STRAIGHT UP GARBAGE... PERIOD... ITS OLD DUSTY AND WACK...
ITS 100$ OLD UGLY GARBAGE.... PERIOD!!!

@ROB... ATMOS ARE NICE... I PREFER THE UN ATMOS 1000X MORE THOUGH.... MORE NY COLORS FOR ME...
BUT NONE THE LESS ATMOS ARE CRACK FOR SURE.....

BUT SEE HERE IS THE THING WITH SNEAKERS ROB... WHAT IS CRACK TO ONE PERSON CAN BE WACK TO ANOTHER...

ME MYSELF, I AM A REAL FLASHY TYPA DUDE, I PREFER NEW CRISP FRESH CLEAN FLY STUFF....

I HAVE A BUNCH OF OLDER AF1S AND DUNKS ETC BUT THERE STILL CLEAN NEW AND LOUD.....

I NOTICE ALOT OF PEOPLE ON HERE LIKE THE OLD VINTAGE BEAT UP STUFF... WHICH IS COOL THERE ENTITLED TOO...

BUT ME PERSONALLY I DONT REALLY MESS WITH ANY OF THAT OLD BEAT UP VINTAGE STUFF... TO ME ITS WACK...

DONT GET ME WRONG, THERE ARE A FEW JEWEL JOINTS THAT ARE CRACK, THERE ARE A FEW 2000-2003 JOINTS THAT ARE FIRE TOO...

I HAVE SOME.... BUT FOR THE MOST PART I THINK ALL THAT OLD BEAT UP CRASHED VINTAGE STUFF IS GARBAGE!!!!!!

OH YEA AND I HATE HIGH TOP AF1S TOO... I THINK ALL HIGH TOP AF1S ARE COMPLETELE GARBAGE I DONT CARE WHAT YEAR...

BUT THATS JUST MY OPINION ROB.... IF YOU LIKE THEM I AM HAPPY FOR YOU SIR... BECAUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY ROB ITS ABOUT WHAT YOU LIKE AND WHAT YOU THINK IS HOT, NOT WHAT OTHERS THINK.... KEEP DOING YOUR THING AND BUYING WHAT YOU LIKE!

I can respect that Frank. Thats all you really had to state when you said the whole vintage thing is wack. I personally only buy ds unyellowed vintage stuff and I like new stuff from time to time. Shape is what kills it for most AF1 followers that have been doing it from the early years and reason why most even fell in love with em. I can respect your views on your AF1s, so post em up and have fun g.

Originally Posted by FRANK WHITE

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

30t6p3b.gif
, mods need to ban this guy.  It's obvious he is here to troll.

HERE TO TROLL??? SORRY BUDDY I TOLD YOU FROM THE GET GO I AM HERE TO POST PICS, COMMENT, AND GIVE OPINIONS ON THINGS...

SO DONT GO THERE WITH THAT BS KID...

laugh.gif
, yeah you're a troll son.  And the mods can't ban you soon enough.
I can respect that Frank
Sorry Rob, I have zero respect for this cap typing, flame-waring troll.  And to prove I have zero respect for the kid, I am going to post this "wack" message he just left me.  Not my style, but son gonna come around here acting like a fool trying to demand respect from people who could care less, talking about how we're all mad when there is obviously only one person here getting heated.

393991456.jpg

He is going crazy talking up a storm about his heat, yet posting nothing.

Here is some more $100, dusty, beat up old stuff for ya Franky-boy.

381927291.jpg

381927271.jpg

354036421.jpg

393990280.jpg

And to correct you FRANK, you actually stated that the Un-Atmos had better leather than the Atmos.
laugh.gif

Atomic%20Bomb.gif

Now can a mod ban you already.

Back
Top Bottom