just a ballpark figure and I'd be a happy man

Originally Posted by INC365

ok, thanks
normally I'd check eBay to get some sort of reference but sz13 hardly pops up

just a ballpark figure and I'd be a happy man

wow, these are all dope
pimp.gif
. sorry no price check though

*waits for Maza to post these as his pickups in a few weeks.

amazing stuff man. the way the market is so damn dead right now man I'd say about 175-200 a pair. I'm a different size than you so that might make a slight difference too

those orange joints are insane!!!

I'd guess $200 maybe as an average across the board for all those, but I think you'd get more for the orange pair especially with the box in good shape, and less for the super jewel mids and lows because I've seen those recently for around $100 a pair (also keeping in mind they are used). NYC jewel mids I'd guess around $100 or so too, and the teal jewels maybe a bit more as they don't pop up as often. I'm by no means an expert on AF1 pricing, I'm just going off of what I've seen in the last year or so. that orange pair is about as beautiful as it gets, though. wow.

INC, no more than $25 for any of those jewels, even less for those orange lows since they are not ds 
wink.gif

I will take them all off your hands.

Good to see you post again.

Might as well post a pic or 2 since I'm in here.

I need to go to my parents and dig some of this stuff out.

not really into the whole "battle" thing, but i'll post up some pics for the fun of it.

couple pairs i sold a while back. if you're wondering why, they were size 12 and 12.5 so i couldn't wear them anyways. i would have definitely kept them if they were my size though.

more later i guess.

yeah I guess the battle thing is pretty silly.  posting pics is what it's all about either way, and those are both impressive pics!

Originally Posted by INC365

Hi AF1 family,
I need price checks for a few AF1s.

Is this the place to ask or should I use another subforum?

Havent posted in ages so I dont really know.

Thanks

Guy

I seen a ghost...

Mr. Marblez!?!?!?!?

HA!

some more

i guess that's most of the rarer ones i own. just going through my photobuckets, i need to do a collection post one of these days...

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Finally back from banned camp. Nice set Serg, stash bw is definitely my favorite stash collab.
damn kazi, you got banned? 
Yeah got sniped by ijapino
laugh.gif

Guy nice to see you still posting.
Matt a lot of gems right there.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by m tr4nch

some more

i guess that's most of the rarer ones i own. just going through my photobuckets, i need to do a collection post one of these days...

are the lows customs? Ive dont think Ive seen them before

Originally Posted by AmnMolinar

are the lows customs? Ive dont think Ive seen them before

yessir. i want to do another pair of them one of these days. if only i could find a few pairs of women's white/ice in size 12...

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

matt, you posted some really nice stuff. those white/blue mids are amazing. do the midsoles stay that color?

thanks
smile.gif
the midsoles on them aren't 100% carolina blue. it's close, but under certain lighting they look like they are tinted more to the teal side. they are one of a handful i've seen over the years that hasn't already yellowed (or turned green or whatever). most of the pairs i see have turned green. shouts to kazi for that pair.

and thanks thunderchunk and kazi
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom