..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

doubles? how is this even possible?

*waits for the "competitor" to post his forces that will "smash" 8tothe24
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
, dude just messaged me wanting to set up a fight in NY.  
roll.gif
, seriously dude?  You want to fight now?  
laugh.gif
Grow up and go away (order doesn't matter).

I am still waiting for the picture of that 1 pair that blows my entire collection away. I still have another pair I've never posted here before. I mean, it's just another dusty, wack, $100 AF1 from 2000.

grin.gif
 Wow! look at what I started.. this is crazy, but yet less entertaining....
laugh.gif

I can agree with both sides though. In this thread seems the popularity vote is for older af1's canvas, atmos, Hong Kong, Linen etc. which does get played after a while.

While others like the new generation stuff, Hypers etc...so each his own.

Let the battle continue

Steve,
LOL ok gotta point there..
laugh.gif
and doubles?!? I HATE YOU!!!
mad.gif
I just want one linen.
frown.gif
Glad to see you still have those red jewels you got from miami
wink.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
, the kid is still threatening me. 

Those purple highs alone destroy whatever the child thinks he has.

And since you're so sensitive, I'll say it again, COF are overhyped trash.  So show us that 1 pair you have kid.

Here's a few more for ya' junior.

377597606.jpg

393993359.jpg

393993282.jpg

I just got a pretty hilarious PM too.  this guy has some psychological issues,
laugh.gif

anyway, love all the heat, err, dusty old garbage you guys have been posting!  Matt, are those custom lows the ones from your avatar?  also, I had not seen those black suede (or brushed leather or whatever that is) lows with the stitched swoosh, those are cool. 
evergreen canvas lows and purple highs on the last page -
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by denverairforce

I just got a pretty hilarious PM too.  this guy has some psychological issues,
laugh.gif

anyway, love all the heat, err, dusty old garbage you guys have been posting!  Matt, are those custom lows the ones from your avatar?  also, I had not seen those black suede (or brushed leather or whatever that is) lows with the stitched swoosh, those are cool. 
evergreen canvas lows and purple highs on the last page -
pimp.gif

Obsidian Nubucks 2000.  I skipped a pair last year I should have got.  Gotta pick up that trash when you can.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

8tothe24 - when....how...what.....WOW 
eek.gif

eek.gif

embarassed.gif

embarassed.gif
, thanks Kev! But we both know your collection is levels above (still waiting for a collection post to see all those hidden gems you have).  

well i got banned... but i spoke to a mod and got unbanned... 
happy.gif

happy guys 
roll.gif

well since you guys are so sensitive about the caps here ya go, happy?

and listen all of this is opinion based... and i think every single 1 of those shoes that 8tothe24 posted are seriously SUPER wack!!!

i think all those old vintage beat up af1s are garbage, thats my opinion..... that is not heat at all... my opinion!

i notice alot of you like those old beat up vintage shoes, but i personally think there all GARBAGE!

heres a couple for ya... sorry but these right here alone are better than anything that any of you posted today... PERIOD!

only 2 people on here can really mess with me on the af1 tip.... dk and mosneaks <--- the only 2!

ill be posting more on here dont worry... but taking these alone, uploading, plugging in wires to computers, uploading, resizing, is really time consuming, im not like alot of you guys on here who live online and have photobuckets and do all this online stuff...

and yep there all dead stock 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

All of you guys are really cool, have the best AF1's and get lots of girls...
     one day i will have as many cool sneakers as you guys..wish me luck...now back to the pics and info..

Originally Posted by denverairforce

wow how long is this going to last?

I'm over it.  I just blocked the kid.  Now if I can block him from my message box, I'll be all good.  At least it gave me a reason to show some picks.

Edit: for the record I wasn't "battling" this kid at all.  I made a comment about his use of the caps and him trying to start things in this thread (which result in a lock) and he starts sending threats to my inbox.  He made some comments about my collection being garbage and I put some pics up to show what kind of garbage that I like.

Whatever, I ignored him and I'll go back to the norm.

wow! those taiwans look really icy. not feeling the black histories and i sold my YOTD's cause i thought the fur was poorly placed - it was a great concept that was poorly executed i think. maybe the people that have so many deadstock shoes seem to collect them like investments or for some other reason. i can completely respect that because times are hard and wearing your shoes is like throwing money away i guess 
laugh.gif
 nobody has the right to dictate who collects what or what shoe is better than another one. that's why i think sneaker battles are silly. all you need is a huge stack of cash, a network of connections, and you could acquire a crazy collection of HS shoes in a week. the problem with that, imo, is that the shoes end up representing a pile of money. but to each his own. everyone post pics and let's all sit back and enjoy. 

^ the reason there ds is because i havent gotten around to wearing them... i dont buy shoes as investments though, and i dont buy shoes just to sit and stare at and look at... every shoe i will wear edventually at some point.... i dont only just wear af1s.... i wear alot of other things too... also alot of non sneakers that actually 1 pair cost more than half the hyperstrikes these guys have/post.... and yes everything is opinion based with sneakers... what i think is WACK others might think is HEAT and vice versa... because i personally think all those old beat up creased up vintage shoes are just GARBAGE! and when i get around to posting more pics ill show some things that are FIRE imo and im sure some of these ppl will think are trash (even though they cost more and are certainlly not trash)
and yes the taiwans are SUPER icey.... the soles are practically flawless....

download

funny how 8tothe24 had nothing to say back though...... ill be posting more once i take more pics, dont worry.... still plenty of heat to smash....

STAY TUNED.......
roll.gif

now i think posting the same pic twice is wack which i know some of u do here ive noticed from going through the pages.... and this will be the ONLY TIME i will do this but im sorry this pack was not hype, this pack imo was the best "collab"... these lebron cof joints were/are complete FIRE!!!!! each shoe was released in like only 1 city and like 150 pairs or something.... i highly doubt anyone else on here has the ENTIRE pack.... maaaaybe 1 person does, but i dont think anyone on here actually has the ENTIRE pack..... 
to say these are wack is just a complete IGNORANT/******ED statement SERIOUSLY!!! 

anyone who says that is CLEARLY HATING!

- temptations... fire look at that purple patent leather

- hypes... fire look at that purple suede

- haters... what? look at that patent leather!

no need to keep going...cmon son!

and the fearless is a sample, the non numbered pair.... which is EVEN MORE RARE!!! 

chamber-fear-air-force-1.jpg

Originally Posted by FRANK WHITE

well i got banned... but i spoke to a mod and got unbanned... 
happy.gif

happy guys 
roll.gif

well since you guys are so sensitive about the caps here ya go, happy?

and listen all of this is opinion based... and i think every single 1 of those shoes that 8tothe24 posted are seriously SUPER wack!!!

i think all those old vintage beat up af1s are garbage, thats my opinion..... that is not heat at all... my opinion!

i notice alot of you like those old beat up vintage shoes, but i personally think there all GARBAGE!

heres a couple for ya... sorry but these right here alone are better than anything you know who posted today... PERIOD!

only 2 people on here can really mess with me on the af1 tip.... dk and mosneaks <--- the only 2!

i think i may have seen stuntmanmike though post some uenos before and a few other heaters, i think im not 100% but i think it was him? might not have been... but that guy had a couple heaters, no doubt!

ill be posting more on here dont worry... but taking these alone, uploading, plugging in wires to computers, uploading, resizing, is really time consuming, im not like alot of you guys on here who live online and have photobuckets and do all this online stuff...

and yep there all dead stock 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yup thats fire my dude!!! 
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom